busaboy27 is offline Senior Member

stoping hair from falling out

i have read thousand of post. i have taken many cycles. when i was younger and my hair would come out no big deal well im 28 now and when i go on my hair comes out big time. i know that supposedly average person looses like 50 pieces hair a day. or whatever it is. soon as i go on i loose like hundreds. i just want to go on again but dont want to look like bozo in the end.
    i take propecia. and nizoral. when i cycle. and it still seems to come out at a rate i can build a wig with it. lol is there anything else i can take to fight this? if not i will not jump on than. i have access to anything i would need to get so that wont be a problem.
    i will be doing

600mg test e 10 weeks
    50mg d-bol 6 weeks
    possibly tren e still debating 10 weeks

any help is appreciated.....

getting fitted for wig now

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    spironolactone lotion

obviously choose compounds that are milder on the hair line as well.

lincoln9 is offline Junior Member
    They say when you first start taking finasteride your hair may start falling out making room for new follicles. This is suppossed happen in the first couple of weeks on it.

lincoln9 is offline Junior Member
    Use tbol instead of dbol it's easier on the hair.

Quote Originally Posted by TinyBalls View Post
    if losing hair pisses u off wait till u lose ur balls, and ur muscle once u stop ur roids.
    Oh God. Not you again.

swol_je is offline Senior Member
    tinyballs, I feel sorry for you.

people hate ignorant people. thats all ill say. if you would like to talk about whatever happened to you just start your own thread.

i stopped roids and i still have my balls and my muscles.

sorry you cant say the same.

swol_je is offline Senior Member
    It's impossible to keep the muscle gained from using steroids ? You are IGNORANT. Enough said.

it's impossible to keep the muscle gained using steroids

thanks everyone.. um tiny nut sac. reread my post it say i have done a couple cycles so i know how that part works but thank you for wasting couple seconds of my life reading ur reply

donald trump comb over. and there goes another couple seconds

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    nice look .. most roid users go for that style.
    Dude,
    Ignorant, misinformed, condecending, pukes like you should be banned. For your information college athletic programs have considered permanent suspension from any collegiate sports if an athlete EVER tests positive for anabolic steroids because the whole idea of banning steroids in sports is to level the competitive playing field. Because that some gains from steroids ARE permanent once the athlete has used steroids, even after ceasation of steroid use they still retain an advantage to those who havent juiced because of the simple fact that some of the gains ARE permanent and this would never again create a "fair" competition between those who have ever juiced and those who havn't.
    P.S. Your a complete douschtinyballs

he looks better than youll ever look on the right.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    omg im sick of people using that picture to talk shit on roids hes 60+ and governor he doesnt even have time to make movies any more probably hasnt trained since the last terminator movie hes obviously gonna end up like that if he hasnt been training at all

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    then why are you going to run dbol only there tiny.. its a steriod ya know.

Tiny your thinking is fallacious. please explain to me why i still have the muscle from my previous cycle. please tell me why this is invalid as well. id love to hear what you come up with. http://www.burnsjournal.com/article/...231-6/abstract

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Why do people continue to feed the trolls?

this guy is still going. i wish this ball sac of whatever his name is would post a pic of himself. probably looks like mcclovin that got picked on in school. there some kind of weirdness about this creep. some kind of background story to make him like act like this.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    http://www.flayme.com/troll/

The object of this page is to bring together a definitive document to cover the utter sadness of the Internet troll. Usually, a troll is nothing more than a passing nuisance, but, as this page will show, they can be a worry (stalkers). However, it is almost invariably an inadequate individual who can be safely ignored.

This page will define the activity, and help with early recognition; once acknowledged, trolls can take up residence, and, like athlete's foot, can be difficult to shift. And when you've finished here, I recommend this fairly comprehensive guide to managing sad thirteen year olds loose on Mom's computer.

What Is A Troll?
    The term derives from "trolling", a style of fishing which involves trailing bait through a likely spot hoping for a bite. The troll posts a message, often in response to an honest question, that is intended to upset, disrupt or simply insult the group.

Usually, it will fail, as the troll rarely bothers to match the tone or style of the group, and usually its ignorance shows.

Why do trolls do it?
    I believe that most trolls are sad people, living their lonely lives vicariously through those they see as strong and successful.

Disrupting a stable newsgroup gives the illusion of power, just as for a few, stalking a strong person allows them to think they are strong, too.

For trolls, any response is 'recognition'; they are unable to distinguish between irritation and admiration; their ego grows directly in proportion to the response, regardless of the form or content of that response.

Trolls, rather surprisingly, dispute this, claiming that it's a game or joke; this merely confirms the diagnosis; how sad do you have to be to find such mind-numbingly trivial timewasting to be funny?

Remember that trolls are cowards; they'll usually post just enough to get an argument going, then sit back and count the responses (Yes, that's what they do!).

Troll - Angler or Underbridge Dweller?

How can troll posts be recognised?
    No Imagination - Most are frighteningly obvious; sexist comments on nurses' groups, blasphemy on religious groups .. I kid you not.
    Pedantic in the Extreme - Many trolls' preparation is so thorough, that while they waste time, they appear so ludicrous from the start that they elicit sympathetic mail - the danger is that once the group takes sides, the damage is done.
    False Identity - Because they are cowards, trolls virtually never write over their own name, and often reveal their trolliness (and lack of imagination) in the chosen ID. As so many folk these days use false ID, this is not a strong indicator on its own!
    Crossposting - Any post that is crossposted to several groups should be viewed as suspicious, particularly if unrelated or of opposing perspective. Why would someone do that?
    Off-topic posting - Often genuine errors, but, if from an 'outsider' they deserve matter-of-fact response; if genuine, a brief apposite response is simply netiquette; if it's a troll post, you have denied it its reward.
    Repetition of a question or statement is either a troll - or a pedant; either way, treatment as a troll is effective.
    Missing The Point - Trolls rarely answer a direct question - they cannot, if asked to justify their twaddle - so they develop a fine line in missing the point.
    Thick or Sad - Trolls are usually sad, lonely folk, with few social skills; they rarely make what most people would consider intelligent conversation. However, they frequently have an obsession with their IQ and feel the need to tell everyone. This is so frequent, that it is diagnostic! Somewhere on the web there must be an Intelligence Test for Trolls - rigged to always say "above 150"
    Who is at risk?
    Any newsgroup, bulletin board, forum or chatroom can attract trolls, but they don't have the brains to attack nuclear physicists, and they are drawn to the quick response where sex, religion and race are found; so politics is easy prey.

One troll famously tried to infiltrate a mensa group; the results read like 100 trolls and one regular, it didn't have a chance - but it was stupid enough to persist until removed.

When Should You Be Concerned?
    Usually, no, though fractured funny bones and occasional waves of nausea have been reported.

When a troll become persistent and personal, you may need to consider the possibility that it has fermented into an Internet Stalker - equally pathetic, if not more so - but sometimes requiring weedkiller. Find Out More

thats a good one big lol

small minded. u dont even know me or anyone on this board. this is a choice to be on here and have respect. ur not telling anyone anything we dont already know. you prove yourself by looking at all your post u came on this site to bash people. you got 50 post in one day complaining and ripping on people. sure u can speak ur mind but your going on every post and repeating it over and over again. just changing the words around for that subject. and there goes another couple seconds wasted out my life. explaining something to you

big just explained it all. its ok we understand.... we really do feel sorry for u

Missing The Point - Trolls rarely answer a direct question - they cannot, if asked to justify their twaddle - so they develop a fine line in missing the point.
    Thick or Sad - Trolls are usually sad, lonely folk, with few social skills; they rarely make what most people would consider intelligent conversation.

Dorian_Gray is offline New Member
    Have you tried minoxidil for hair loss? Friends of mine achieve good results from it even when on cycle. I think i might try it next cycle too. Starting to lose my hair also.

bboveri is offline Junior Member
    Don't even think about any DHT derived compounds.

No tren (no conversion to DHT, but highly androgenic ), masteron , D-bol, no a-bombs.

Kinda limited to test, anavar and t-bol, and use a 5ar blocker.

Thread Information