Question [b][/b]anavar/clembuterol fat burning properties

On a recent post, I was told that Test E and Anavar would help me not pack on too much bulk and also create optimal fat burning qualities. I posted my cycle, which consists of 150 mg mon-thurs. test e, anavar 50mg/day for 8 weeks and nolva throughout. Pct consists of nolva 40/20/20/10 clomid 80/50/50/40. With a weight of 205 bf%16 6ft. tall, how much weight will be stood to gain on a 12 week cycle and how much bf% do you think I can cut? What are opinions on Anavar for burning fat? I have also heard of integrating Clembuterol. What are opinions on this? I am looking to achieve a lean cut look while also maintaining a slim weight post cycle. Thank you for all help.

british bulldog 1 is offline Associate Member
    your body fat is too high to notice any change you have to be at 10% or under !!!
    steroids wont cut it.

Man, I used to love the British Bulldog!! Good advice. Any other advice or opinions that I could do to bulk up a little at the same time burning optimal fat? I don't want to gain 25 lbs. + yet, maintain a clean look, while reducing total body fat?

Thread Information