The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs up Why is it that I....

Can NEVER make up my mind with my cycle ?!!?

DO ANY OF YOU GO THROUGH THIS ???

Ok so here is my situation... I am currently on TEST P 75 mgs ED ... Day number 16. Feeling superb... LIBIDO is INSANE as it always is on TEST... All of you know how it is... Strength is going up... not rapidly like I would have thought it would but it is definitely increasing.. At first I just wanted to CUT. Hence why I was only using TEST PROP. I have in 16 days gained 9 LBS. and dropped 2% BF. I have already become more CUT and defined.

Now as I sit here thinking... I don't wanna CUT yet ... I want to BULK... So I am obviously going to have to add in another compound. I decided to go with NPP. So I am going to Run 50 mgs ED for the next 6 weeks.

The reason all this has come about is I neeed to transform my cycle. My original plan was flawed because I realized that even though I havent cycled in TWO years my body still has I dont know how to put it... ummm... resilience to the compounds. I started out with just 50 mgs of Test P every day because I thought my body was going to have a low tolerance since it had been so long. I was wrong and could tell I needed to up my dose.. so I did. Now I am thinking ... this is my 7th official cycle of my life and I have ran pretty extensive cycles in the past. So the Test P is just not going to cut it by itself to achieve my goals that I had for this cycle. Sooo... this is my new plan and I want you all to take a look at it and see what you think. GOAL = COMPETITION READY BY OCTOBER of this year.

So keep In mind I am already 2 weeks in to my TEST cycle... so..

1-12 Test Prop 75mgs ED
    4-10 NPP 50mgs ED
    10-24 Test E 500mgs EW
    12-22 Tren E 400mgs EW
    12-22 Caber E3D (JUST DONT KNOW WHAT DOSAGE TO RUN, Suggestions?)
    20-24 Halotestin 20 mgs ED (for that last added agression blast right at the end of this awesome cycle)
    24-28 Test Cyp 100 mgs EW (My TRT dose)
    28-38 Test Prop 100mgs ED
    28-36 Tren Ace 75mgs ED
    28-38 Mast 75mgs ED
    36-38 Halo 40 mgs ED
    38-52 Test Cyp 100mgs EW

I know that it seems crazy but all in all it's basically just doing 3 cycles in a year (not a big deal) and cruising in between on my TRT dose So It's not that crazy really ya know?? It's just basically what I am doing to get Contest ready... In case you can't tell... the contest is at the end of week number 38. So yah I just figured I would share this with everyone and see what everyone thought... I know I will probably get a few "YOU ARE AN IDIOT ... WHY YOU DOING ALL THAT" ... My response... BECAUSE I CAN !! but.... I would LOVE to hear what some VETS have to say about this plan ... so lets have at it brothers !!!!

Andro9 is offline Member
    this requires too much reading and thinking ill come back later... lol

lol... yah it is a lot of reading but at least it is somewhat entertaining and isn't like all the rest of the THREADS like... "CAN I RUN AN ORAL ONLY CYCLE." "WHAT'S PCT" "CAN I DIE IF I SHOOT AIR BUBBLES IN MY MUSCLES" LOL... ya know typical Threads... I just figured everyone would be happy to see something different for a change... NO BIGGIE, I am sure someone will get excited to see it and write something ... sometime... lol

nails4me2 is offline Junior Member
    im not really educated enough to give solid advice so i will refrain from putting in my 2cents..just wanted to wish ya luck with whatever you decide and im sure you will be a Fing BEAST when that cycle is through!!!

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    i told you to put in another compound in the beginning!!!! looks pretty rockin though.

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    How old are you by the way?

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Looks good to me....but wow that is a lot of gear...please keep us updated on how it is going.....

pic would be nice as well little before and after.

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    i told you to put in another compound in the beginning!!!! looks pretty rockin though.
    LOL... yes you did brotha yes you did...

Quote Originally Posted by johnnybigguns View Post
    How old are you by the way?
    i am 27 years of age...

Quote Originally Posted by prone2rage View Post
    Looks good to me....but wow that is a lot of gear...please keep us updated on how it is going.....

pic would be nice as well little before and after.
    Well I appreciate that you think I designed a decent next years worth of cycling... what would you recommend for a caber dosage? Thats the only thing I am up in the air about... Yah it`s a bunch of stuff but i think it will work out just fine... I will definitely keep everyone that is interested updated.. i might start blogging this but undecided... it should be quite the task... I will work on the pics... i have some of me back in the beginning of february when i was 215 and 23% bf currently 225 19% but i will get the before cycle pics up and then since my damned digi camera sh1t the bed i will work on getting current ones up in the next week or so and then update photos accordingly throughout this awesomely planned out cycle that i decided to partake in !!!!! I AM SO EXCITED TO BE BACK IN ACTION !!!

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    I think you have just about every compound in there lol.
    I would like to try halos in the near future forsure.
    Let us know how you make out

Quote Originally Posted by johnnybigguns View Post
    I think you have just about every compound in there lol.
    I would like to try halos in the near future forsure.
    Let us know how you make out
    Hahaha Just about... IN FACT !!! After careful examination IF I have the funds I plan to run Primo with the Test E and Tren E at 500-600 mgs Every Week... I know it wont be overkill... I believe it will bring me more towards my Goal that I am trying to reach... but ODDS are is that I will keep it just the way I have it layed out... we will see how it goes... as it sits.. I now have every compound that I have posted up there plus some EXTRA PROP just in case... I am not big on ORALS and since I will be running just about the worst one as far as toxicity is concerned (halo) I am going to limit my oral intake to just that one compound... but INJECTS are a total different story !! THE EXCITING THING... I HAVE ALREADY STARTED !!! WOOHOO !! The downside... I DIDN'T MAKE IT TO MY WORKOUT TODAY !!! AHHHH damned sick kiddos !! LOL... not their fault but still.... I feel like such a dirtbag because I didnt stay on my program... I hate deviating from it... especially when I get a craving... then give into that craving and I am all like WHHHHHHHY DID I JUST EAT THAT !!! AHHH .... Like right now for instance... I just ate a bowl of cereal... 56 un-needed carbs !! But only 8 grams of sugar... oh well... I deserve to CHEAT every once and a great while !! I just can't make a habit of it ... It's just that the CINNAMON CHEX are sooooo d@mn good... who in their right mind can say NO to a bowl of YUMMY GOODNESS !!! HAHAHAHA

Yah so... I WILL DEFINITELY START Blogging my progress and all that good stuff with pics to go along with it... and HOPEFULLY when it comes COMP time I AM READY and I TAKE the whole SHOW !! I am trying to accomplish the impossible by being the FIRST (I THINK NOT SURE IF I AM ACCURATE) Heavily Tattooed PRO !! But it will be YEARS before I am on that level I think... HEY I just wanna share the stage with the Greats like Branch Warren and Kai Greene and all the other ones !! Definitely a DREAM that I am determined and will make into a REALITY !! Thanks for all the positive feedback bros... and you can expect many many many updates in the near future !!

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    solid bro! looking forward to the blog
    itll be interesting to see a a heavily tattooed bodybuilder, ive alway been curious cuz i too have a lot of tats. although i dont ever plan on competing

honda450 is offline Associate Member
    Right on if your serious..

Good luck..

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKYthentic View Post
    solid bro! looking forward to the blog
    itll be interesting to see a a heavily tattooed bodybuilder, ive alway been curious cuz i too have a lot of tats. although i dont ever plan on competing
    Hahaha thanks brotha !! I wonder if they will make me cover them up on stage... you know with like that spray tan sh1t... I am so excited... I can dedicate ALL my time to this... ALL OF IT !!! I don't have to work, just won a lot a lot a lot of money and MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE is around to help me with anything I need.... SHE TAKES CARE of all of the kids and lets me do my business... lol... then we well ...lol... do a very extensive cardio workout together...

ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE.... WHAT DOSE OF CABER DO YOU THINK I SHOULD RUN??? THATS THE ONLY THING I AM NOT SURE ON...

Quote Originally Posted by honda450 View Post
    Right on if your serious..

Good luck..
    OH IM SERIOUS !!! Thanks Man ... Appreciate it !!!

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    wow..nice cycle...have you ran cycles this long b4? if so.. how hard was recovering?...oh wait your on trt

Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin View Post
    wow..nice cycle...have you ran cycles this long b4? if so.. how hard was recovering?...oh wait your on trt
    Yah I have only been on TRT for a month ... The longest cycle I had ever done before was a 16 week Test E cycle... recovered just fine.... 6 week PCT and it was an all out PCT too... Aroma/Nolva+Clomid/Hcg /Vitamin E... I am just psyched knowing I never have to PCT ever ever ever again... Kinda exciting.. it allows me to run cycles like this... and makes making MY BODYBUILDING career that much EASIER !!

cant really help you with the caber dosage on the experience end cuz ive never run it, but just by what ive learned and researched, .25mg to 1mg twice a week

IMO start low and bump up if needed. every 3 days like you suggested seems right

Yah thats what i was figuring never ran caber before.. my tren xperiences were both either 300 mgs or 350 mgs ew which a lot of guys recommend caber ONLY if exceed 500 mgs a week or was it 400 per week... either way i havent ran itefore and i believe it should be run through my cycle when TREN is in use this time...

well not only the tren the npp is a 19 nor so week 4-22 could bring prolactin issues plus since you ll be running a 19 nor for 18 weeks. u should be straight tho

plan on runnin an AI at all?

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post

Ok so here is my situation... I am currently on TEST P 75 mgs ED ... Day number 16. Feeling superb... LIBIDO is INSANE as it always is on TEST... All of you know how it is... Strength is going up... not rapidly like I would have thought it would but it is definitely increasing.. At first I just wanted to CUT. Hence why I was only using TEST PROP. I have in 16 days gained 9 LBS. and dropped 2% BF. I have already become more CUT and defined.

Now as I sit here thinking... I don't wanna CUT yet ... I want to BULK... So I am obviously going to have to add in another compound. I decided to go with NPP. So I am going to Run 50 mgs ED for the next 6 weeks.

The reason all this has come about is I neeed to transform my cycle. My original plan was flawed because I realized that even though I havent cycled in TWO years my body still has I dont know how to put it... ummm... resilience to the compounds. I started out with just 50 mgs of Test P every day because I thought my body was going to have a low tolerance since it had been so long. I was wrong and could tell I needed to up my dose.. so I did. Now I am thinking ... this is my 7th official cycle of my life and I have ran pretty extensive cycles in the past. So the Test P is just not going to cut it by itself to achieve my goals that I had for this cycle. Sooo... this is my new plan and I want you all to take a look at it and see what you think. GOAL = COMPETITION READY BY OCTOBER of this year.

1-12 Test Prop 75mgs ED
    4-10 NPP 50mgs ED
    10-24 Test E 500mgs EW
    12-22 Tren E 400mgs EW
    20-24 Halotestin 20 mgs ED (for that last added agression blast right at the end of this awesome cycle)
    28-36 Tren Ace 75mgs ED
    28-38 Mast 75mgs ED
    36-38 Halo 40 mgs ED
    38-52 Test Cyp 100mgs EW

I know that it seems crazy but all in all it's basically just doing 3 cycles in a year (not a big deal) and cruising in between on my TRT dose So It's not that crazy really ya know?? It's just basically what I am doing to get Contest ready... In case you can't tell... the contest is at the end of week number 38. So yah I just figured I would share this with everyone and see what everyone thought... I know I will probably get a few "YOU ARE AN IDIOT ... WHY YOU DOING ALL THAT" ... My response... BECAUSE I CAN !! but.... I would LOVE to hear what some VETS have to say about this plan ... so lets have at it brothers !!!!

If you turn this into a log/journal with current pics and progress pics I will be following this thread for sure!! I'm quite interested..... :] Good luck to you!

MgpGator is offline Associate Member
    did u win the lotto?

and i just noticed you ll have tren a in there week 28-36 so ya the caber is a good idea

im actually running tren a for my 1st time next cycle in april. AND IM PUMPED! im startin with 350mg/week for only 7 or 8 weeks, so i fugured i didnt need caber so didnt get it

ive figured if i have an AI, keep estro down then prolactin wont be an issue because it wont have that route to start producing. if that makes sense...

also Mammon has mentioned b6 helps with prolactin too
    Last edited by CHUCKYthentic; 03-16-2009 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine View Post
    If you turn this into a log/journal with current pics and progress pics I will be following this thread for sure!! I'm quite interested..... :] Good luck to you!
    Yah I will be starting that tomorrow when I get like 20 or so minutes of free time... Like I said before I only got pics from the beginning of February before I started my TRT and My Cycle. I have initially been injecting Test since February 9th... only 200 mgs of Cyp per week for 4 weeks then I switched to 75 mgs ED of Test P which I am currently on week 2 of... Since the Feb Pics. I have gained 9 lbs. and dropped 2% BF. Started the TRT at 215 23% BF... I KNOW THAT IT IS A HIGH BF % TO BE STARTING A CYCLE but... If you know my history which I wont get into right now you would understand why. So now at 224 and 21% actually probably lower as I sit here and write this... that was 3 days ago. PLUS I Just as I am writing this eating my CHEAT meal of the WEEK .... hahahaha 2 bowls of CINNAMON CHEX with 16 oz. of Skim Milk.... LOVE EM LOVE EM !! It's soooo hard looking at it and not wanting MORE !! hahaha Alright enough rambling... so yah go ahead and check out the journal tomorrow.... you will learn a lot more if interested.... BECAUSE IT'S GONNA BE A RIDE !!! WOOHOO !!!

Quote Originally Posted by MgpGator View Post
    did u win the lotto?
    ACTUALLY... LOL... yes I did... 100 grand off of a Scratch Ticket... LOL... After Taxes... I still had 86,000... they didn't take a lot because I have a large number of Dependents... 4 of the lil buggers... an 8 year old .. Two 5 year Olds and a 2 y.o. all GIRLS !!! AHHHH !!! I need a SON ... hopefully the beautifully wifey is knocked up as we speak GOT MY FINGERS CROSSED !!!

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKYthentic View Post
    and i just noticed you ll have tren a in there week 28-36 so ya the caber is a good idea

im actually running tren a for my 1st time next cycle in april. AND IM PUMPED! im startin with 350mg/week for only 7 or 8 weeks, so i fugured i didnt need caber so didnt get it

ive figured if i have an AI, keep estro down then prolactin wont be an issue because it wont have that route to start producing. if that makes sense...

also Mammon has mentioned b6 helps with prolactin too
    YES CABER IS A DEFINITE !!

You will LOVE LOVE LOVE TREN if this is your first Go around with it... You will almost certainly almost never wanna run a cycle without it afterwards if you can handle the possible sides... I never experience any myself but i heard they are horrible... I HONESTLY THINK THE SIDES ARE JUST A MYTH TO SCARE PEOPLE... but don't tell no one I said that... Ya know what that is an excellent Idea... I might actually need to consider throwing an AI as soon as I start the NPP... ESPECIALLY SINCE MY BF% IS A LIL BIT HIGHER RIGHT NOW THAN I WOULD LIKE IT TO BE WHILE I RUN A CYCLE !! DAMMMMMMMNIT !!! Ok so now I must retrieve some ADEX before I inject that NPP.... oh well I got another 2 weeks before I am due to start the NPP... AND I already take an INJECT Vitamin B complex already just for that very reason !!! MAMMON i believe is very correct on that issue !!
    Last edited by The Deuce; 03-16-2009 at 07:12 PM.

seriousmass is offline Banned
    your goals are unrealistic.

you will never be competition ready by october.

I'd actually change that cycle if I was you. You need to focus on cutting more. I'd actually reconstruct the whole plan IMO. You're trying to put to do too much at once. You don't need to rotate all these compounds so often. IMO you'll be just getting results from the cutting parts of your cycle, and then you'll put on a bunch of water weight again right after... pointless.
    Last edited by seriousmass; 03-16-2009 at 07:18 PM.

lovex is offline Associate Member

1-12 Test Prop 75mgs ED
    4-10 NPP 50mgs ED
    10-24 Test E 500mgs EW
    12-22 Tren E 400mgs EW
    28-36 Tren Ace 75mgs ED
    28-38 Mast 75mgs ED
    36-38 Halo 40 mgs ED
    38-52 Test Cyp 100mgs EW

After seeing this thread....

1. U scared the hell out of me......lol (1year long cycle)
    2. Start a Blog with PICS PLS.
    3. I have no idea what to say man....
    4. U r totally out of my league.
    5. Good luck Bro:-)

Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post
    your goals are unrealistic.

you will never be competition ready by october.

I'd actually change that cycle if I was you. You need to focus on cutting more. I'd actually reconstruct the whole plan IMO. You're trying to put to do too much at once. You don't need to rotate all these compounds so often. IMO you'll be just getting results from the cutting parts of your cycle, and then you'll put on a bunch of water weight again right after... pointless.
    OK FIRST OFF... LET'S GET THIS RIGHT OUT THERE... YOU FVCKIN' HATE ME... YOU DO... FOR SOME REASON YOU FIND IT NECESSARY TO MAKE IT SO ANYTHING I SAY IS WRONG AND WILL NEVER HAPPEN.. I HAVE SLOWLY ADJUSTED TO THIS...

That may be very very true... BUT I WONT KNOW UNLESS I TRY !! I will do this cycle and I WILL COMPETE in OCTOBER... Whether I win or not is neither here nor there... it's my first COMPETITION AS A BODYBUILDER and I think the fact that you are smashing on my dream is ignorant but we wont go there.. we will stick to the facts....

I am currently just taped myself and I am currently 227lbs. 19% BF. are you telling me within the next 6 months I cant drop 12 % BF ?!!?!? I AM DEDICATED... I DONT DO ANYTHING AT ALL BESIDES GEARING TOWARDS THIS. I Do not have to work a normal job, I can make this my job... I won a lot of money off of a SCRATCH TICKET so therefore EVERYTHING is paid for for at least the next year and a half...

I don't need to win... I dont even need to be able to place in the top... I just need to be on stage.... I AM GOING TO PROVE YOU WRONG if ANYONE else I AM OUT TO PROVE YOU WRONG. I am doing this all for myself and for my family and if you wanna be ignorant and smash on me and tell me it isn't possible... well then all the more power to you... I KNOW I WILL BE COMPETITION READY BY OCTOBER... I AM GOING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN !!

THE compounds i chose are not going to cause water retention... ready it again genius... this first go around NPP is the only compound (besides TEST that carries the possibility of ESTROGEN RELATED SIDES !!) hence thats why I plan to run ADEX **IF NECESSARY** I like the bloat... and the bloat can actually help you out if you know what you are doing...

WHY IS IT SERIOUSMASS THAT YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE TO DISAGREE WITH MY CYCLE?? WHY !!!! IT'S BECAUSE YOU DONT LIKE ME AND YOU JUST TRYING TO PI$$ ME OFF. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. So now I am done explaining myself to you... if you care check out my journal of progression... and when I am done and I am gloating because I proved you wrong... I EXPECT A HEART FELT APOLOGY FROM YOU

P.S.- JUST SO YOU KNOW DUDE... I DONT HATE YOU.. ACTUALLY I LIKE YA... YOU HAVE VERY GOOD POINTS ON THE THINGS YOU POST I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU TARGETED ME TO TAKE SH1T OUT ON... WHATEVER YOUR REASON I HOPE YOU MAN UP AND JUST LET THINGS BE ....

Quote Originally Posted by lovex View Post
    After seeing this thread....

1. U scared the hell out of me......lol (1year long cycle)
    2. Start a Blog with PICS PLS.
    3. I have no idea what to say man....
    4. U r totally out of my league.
    5. Good luck Bro:-)
    1. LOL !! Yah it is a year long cycle but in essence not really... It's BASICALLY 3 cycles in the span of a year and in between IM on my TRT dosage...

2. Starting the BLOG in about 20 minutes... check it out...

3. Hahahaha

4. No I am not brotha... you will get there one day.. patience is a virtue that I dont have thats why I started this cycle even though my BF% was/is too high.

5. Thanks Man MUCH APPRECIATED !!

seriousmass is offline Banned
    OK FIRST OFF... LET'S GET THIS RIGHT OUT THERE... YOU FVCKIN' HATE ME... YOU DO... FOR SOME REASON YOU FIND IT NECESSARY TO MAKE IT SO ANYTHING I SAY IS WRONG AND WILL NEVER HAPPEN.. I HAVE SLOWLY ADJUSTED TO THIS...

P.S.- JUST SO YOU KNOW DUDE... I DONT HATE YOU.. ACTUALLY I LIKE YA... YOU HAVE VERY GOOD POINTS ON THE THINGS YOU POST I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU TARGETED ME TO TAKE SH1T OUT ON... WHATEVER YOUR REASON I HOPE YOU MAN UP AND JUST LET THINGS BE ....
    I don't hate you. We've already been over this Deuce.

If you didn't notice, I was the one who fixed the diet you posted a couple of days ago.

I'll explain the various reasons why I wouldn't run your cycle, later on today. Do you want me to post in this forum, or the new thread I just saw you create: "my 1 year log" or whatever?

(I'd do it now, but I have an exam in an hour).

P.S. even with all the gear in the world, you won't be ready. I'm not trying to sound harsh, I'm trying to be realistic. You do not want to set yourself up for disappointment. If you went on stage in 7 months you'd get a participants ribbon man. sorry, don't wanna crush your dreams or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post
    I don't hate you. We've already been over this Deuce.

If you didn't notice, I was the one who fixed the diet you posted a couple of days ago.

I'll explain the various reasons why I wouldn't run your cycle, later on today. Do you want me to post in this forum, or the new thread I just saw you create: "my 1 year log" or whatever?

(I'd do it now, but I have an exam in an hour).

P.S. even with all the gear in the world, you won't be ready. I'm not trying to sound harsh, I'm trying to be realistic. You do not want to set yourself up for disappointment. If you went on stage in 7 months you'd get a participants ribbon man. sorry, don't wanna crush your dreams or anything.
    Fair enough... I will take the constructive criticism definitely... just post it up right here ... I would like to seriously hear why you personally wouldn't run this cycle I have laid out.... in all fairness I do take everything you have to say to heart and that i do listen to what you have to say, I have found you to be quite knowledgeable in the world of AAS and any suggestions you have will be gladly taken into account. I understand a 7 month time frame to go from nowhere near a bodybuilders physique to a serious competitor is VERY VERY unlikely and not at all feasible but... if ONE does not have that drive and determination thinking that they will win then there is no sense in even trying ya know what I mean?? When someone enters into a competition they of course aren't shooting for 3rd place or 2nd... they want 1st... but as we all know there can only be ONE 1st place... not saying that I will win first place but to me in 7 months to even get on stage and get a participants ribbon to me would be better than getting absolutely nothing at all. I have to start somewhere and I cant expect to win my first ever event that I enter in. All I can do is work hard, get results and then leave it in the hands of the judges... ya know what i mean???

I am going to add T-Bol into the mix for an oral while taking the Test E and Tren E... Just cause I can and feel like I need to be running an oral during that phase of the cycle.. so yah just thought I would add that here... shoulda probably put it in my log but i didnt oh well

Thread Information