MattUK666 is offline Associate Member

Test E. 500mg Or 750mg Per Week?

Hey guys

I am literally just about to pay for my second cycle, but I am just wondering what how much difference there would be if I upped my weekly dosage for the 12 weeks to 750mg instead of 500mg of Test E?

My first cycle was 500mg per week of Test E, no real sides or problems at all, pretty good results.

Ive waited 6 months for this second cycle and I have more goals, I want to be slightly bigger than before, but more importantly, more ripped, rather than just big.

I wont babble on, but if anyone has gone from 500mg to 750mg please tell me if its worth the extra 250mg per week, thanks all!

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    if its only your second cycle, then there is NO need to jump to 750mgs.

what were your gains like from your first cycle?

I have done 6-8 cycles now, and have yet to go over 600 mgs/week

its not the more gear the more gains, your diet and training will determine how much you gain off of what you use

i would stick with 500 mgs/week for several years JMHO

Your definately right, what I learnt mostly with my first cycle, was diet was most important.

Yeah I do see your point there, but I wont be using anything else, no kick start this time, no Deca , nothing, just test, and then PCT.

I would never go higher than 750mg, Its not a massive amount of difference, but enough to be noticable?

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    IF i were you id stay at 500 and optimize your diet... and see how you respond...if you make markedly better gains then you know it would have been a waste to go up to 750...dont wear out your receptors and if it ain't broke...dont fix it.

Karo is offline Associate Member
    I'd probably add a second compound and keep the test at 500-600mgs before I jumped up to 750mgs. How much weight did you end up keeping from your first cycle?

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    on my second cycle i took a stupid amount of deca , 900mgs per week on top of 500 sust pw and 50mg dbol ed, in the stupid thought more would be beta, got sod all but nasty sides, severe anxiety etc. not a good idea imho

i did 750mgs a week and had to drop down, water retention was getting really bad

I actually managed to keep most of my gains from the first cycle, but, over the last 6 months, ive seen my weight drop slightly, and my muscles decrease in size.

Yeah I agree, Im not a fan of Deca either, I like Test, and I like Anadrol , but im only on test this time.

Hmm you guys have got me thinking now, maybe 750mg is too much, is there no way of keeping the water retention down? I had that problem, my stomach looked big the whole time, never saw my abs lol...

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by MattUK666 View Post
    I actually managed to keep most of my gains from the first cycle, but, over the last 6 months, ive seen my weight drop slightly, and my muscles decrease in size.

Yeah I agree, Im not a fan of Deca either, I like Test, and I like Anadrol , but im only on test this time.

Hmm you guys have got me thinking now, maybe 750mg is too much, is there no way of keeping the water retention down? I had that problem, my stomach looked big the whole time, never saw my abs lol...
    to keep water down, use an AI throughout the cycle

christiansteele is offline New Member
    I was in the same thougt as you when i first started cycling that more is better. My second and third cycles i did 900mg and 1500mg in the thought that more was better UN NO. I felt tierd all the time and now for the last 3 years all i have done is 200mg-600mg and had the same results you want to put more thought into your workouts and how you train than how many mg a week you do.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I am in the 3rd week of my first cycle and I am liking my Test E at 500.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Stick with 500mg's/wk man..... just up your diet. Eat clean foods - and LOTS of it!

You will see great results.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Thread Information