Thread: pain and fever

jrsnipe is offline New Member

pain and fever

I am taking Boldenone 250 and propionate 100.... everytime i inject i get sore and it starts to hurts for couple of days. also on the first day i get fever at night. the area that i inject it get hot and swollen.

any advice?

danb2009 is offline New Member
    if its hot and swollen i would say its probably infected you ll probably need antibiotics.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by jrsnipe View Post
    I am taking Boldenone 250 and propionate 100.... everytime i inject i get sore and it starts to hurts for couple of days. also on the first day i get fever at night. the area that i inject it get hot and swollen.

any advice?
    it sounds like an infection, go to the doctor immediately

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Propionate is an irritant, when injected it crashes on the site and hurts and will turn red until it dissipates...and if it has a high BA it can be worse....watch it carefully and if the red spreads get you some antibiotics.

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    it sounds like an infection, go to the doctor immediately
    Not necessarily bro...he posted that it happens everytime he injects...if that was the case he wouldve had multiple infections.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    Not necessarily bro...he posted that it happens everytime he injects...if that was the case he wouldve had multiple infections.
    i might have misread but he said it get sore everytime he injects, which is normal, but he also stated that the first day he injected is was hot and swollen(not everytime) and he spiked a temperature

like i said, i might have misread, but if he's spiking a temperature and the first site he injected is hot and swollen then i'm just airing on the side of caution

All good bro...you can never be too careful...but you know how many respond to Prop...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    All good bro...you can never be too careful...but you know how many respond to Prop...
    yeah, on second thought he might be allergic to the prop ester, it's rare but some people are and the symptoms are close to what he is describing

this will be my forth week injecting twice a week. all my shot has swollen and hurt at least for 2-3days, the first day being the worst that i cant even sleep. i have gotten fever 2 times out of my 6shots and once i got very low fever. I took a shot this sat that pass and i got fever of 102.5 and i was in alot of pain. i took some antibiotics on that day. i need to take a shot today but i don't know what to do... i go through so much pain every monday and thursday. should i switch to cypionate & nandrolone ?

also, i have been injecting on my arms and shoulders.. all these times.. i need to start using other parts.

Try the glutes bro...and yes ..if its that bad you may need to reconsider what you are using...sounds to me like you got Bad gear.

you think i should do my glutes today or should i stop this gear. The thing is that i havent gotten all of my pct.

also whats the best way to inject in your glutes? i have never done it in my glutes/

Thread Information