SilveradoSS is offline New Member

Sick three weeks into cycle

I've contracted some sort of stomach virus that hit me hard starting last Sunday(17th). I lost about 7 pounds in the last 2 days. It is now Tuesday and time for another scheduled injection. My question is should I stay on, and not train till better, or what? Also, I havn't taken my Dbol the last two days because of trouble keeping food down. Should I start taking it as soon as I feel I can keep it down? Thanks for any input.

Stats:
    6' 0"
    207 (before illness)

Cycle consists of the following:

Omnadren 500mg a week 1-14
    Deca 400 mg a week 1-10
    Dbol 30 mg a week 1-5

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Not a good idea bro..if you're sick..you're wasting it...whats the use of doiung compounds if you cant train...with a stomach virus you cant eat the way you want to ...so whats the point??...you're acually going the opposite direction..you're losing weight..unless thats what you want.I say stop till you get better...

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    It could possibly be the test flu.
    You should search it.
    If it is I would keep going cause it will be gone in a few days and no point messing with your blood levels.
    I would see a doctor and if its serious and will take awhile to get over then I would consider stopping.
    But if you stop you will need to run PCT

SilveradoSS is offline New Member
    What is the longest I can wait before it would be useless to continue the cycle. (like 1 day, 2 days, ect. after scheduled injection). I am starting to feel better but am still not 100 percent. I really do not want to have to end this cycle and start PCT if I don't have to.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SilveradoSS View Post
    What is the longest I can wait before it would be useless to continue the cycle. (like 1 day, 2 days, ect. after scheduled injection). I am starting to feel better but am still not 100 percent. I really do not want to have to end this cycle and start PCT if I don't have to.
    If you are feeling better continue the cycle don't get off

(note: if you believe a full recovery is possible in 2-3 days than stay on if you think it will be another week before you can hit the gym than just get off and take ample time off and start again)

The_Dark is offline Associate Member
    If you're feelin better then i dont see a prob for you to continue your cycle. Anyway, you must.ve ate the wrong food at the wrong time cause deca and dbol are suppose to somehow give you a boost on your immunity. Good luck, mate..

Thread Information