Thread: Starter

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BulkBogan is offline New Member

Starter

Ok, I'm sure it's been said a million time, it's the usual stuff - I've been training for 2 years next month, I'm 21, put a lot of size on (roughly 2 stone), my body fat is around 13-15%, 6ft tall and I'm 16stone 9lbs (with minimal water). Biggest I got was 17stone 8lbs, but that was me bulking like crazy. I gain and loose weight easy when I try, but I've evened out at 16stone 9lbs-ish. I find I can put up to 5lbs on over the course of day, from morning to night, my body is quite adjustable.

I'm thinking of competing this year, and a number of the "old heads" in my gym have suggested it to me, which is nice.

My aim is to pack as much quality mass on as possible, not too fussed about fat (for now), because I've learnt how to loose fat quick enough, and I'm no stranger to ECA.

What's the best thing to go for, and also something I'm big on knowing is PCT - must have this right! I'm paranoid about it!

Some say decca/suss injections, others say winstrol tablets for as many weeks as I want - but I'm totally unsure. I like to go off results.

The closest thing to gear I've tried so far in Trenbomb, and I've have decent results after 2 weeks on them. I'm just very cautious about ensuring I do it right.

Cheers in advance

P.S: I am going to do my research on here, just wanted to put this post out, so hopefully by the time there's a response I'll be a bit more clued up!
    Last edited by BulkBogan; 03-16-2009 at 04:45 PM. Reason: More info

Thread Information