jonboy001 is offline New Member

need help with my steroid cycle!

hi i have been on my cycle for 8 weeks starting at sustanon 500cc then at week 3 started on decca 200 at 200cc a week then at week 6 i doubled my decca to 400 cc. i am intending to stop on week 14 on sust and week 12 on decca is this ok? i have got clomid for after my cycle. Please let me know if this is good? Cheers.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    nope, that's not good. I'll move this to the Q+A section and we'll tell you the many things wrong with it.

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    age?
    weight?
    height?
    bf%/
    cycle experience/

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    deca should of been started at week 1 with the sust. dosage should have been the same throughout and run a minimum of 10 weeks. how many times a week are you injecting? and your gonna need more then clomid for post cycle.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    ^^^ yes, stats please

How often are you injecting these compounds ?

where did you come up with this cycle?

a friend told me how to take but not sure if he's right thats why i have come on here. i have 2 shots of decca a week 1 on sat + 1 on tues. just started having the sustanon every 5 days 1 shot 2ml. i am 28, 5'11, 11 and half stone, was 9 and half when started. what else will i need for pct? i am wishing i had found out off some 1 proper to start with now. how can i correct the dosage now then?

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    how about 200mg deca and 250mg sust twice a week..

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by jonboy001 View Post
    a friend told me how to take but not sure if he's right thats why i have come on here. i have 2 shots of decca a week 1 on sat + 1 on tues. just started having the sustanon every 5 days 1 shot 2ml. i am 28, 5'11, 11 and half stone, was 9 and half when started. what else will i need for pct? i am wishing i had found out off some 1 proper to start with now. how can i correct the dosage now then?
    so you were 5'11" and 133lbs when you started this cycle???

Quote Originally Posted by Mammon View Post
    how about 200mg deca and 250mg sust twice a week..
    how about foodadrol lol

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    lol..well i agree with that..
    since he was already on thought id try and straighten out that screwed up injection schedule..

Big
    ^good point

ye i was 133 lbs when i started. i am changing my injections like u said. what else will i need for pct plz?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    ye i was 133 lbs when i started. i am changing my injections like u said. what else will i need for pct plz?
    read, then post a PCT for critique

Pheendo's PCT
    Pheedno's PCT

Anthony Roberts PCT
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=209758

tried to read it but still bit confused i carnt understand much of it sorry! shouldn i use 20mgs a day of nolvadex with the clomid then?

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    28, 5'11 and 133 pounds? dude are you joking...one of those MUST be false which is it

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by domeyeahaigh View Post
    28, 5'11 and 133 pounds? dude are you joking...one of those MUST be false which is it
    this thread is past tryin to flame this guy bro

OP, yes you need nolvadex and clomid in your pct

would also be smart to use an AI

no i was 133 pounds 9 and half stone. i am now 11 and half stone about 161 lbs. should i use proviron chuckythentic and how do i work out correct dose of it all. cheers for helpin m8 its doin my head in at the min.

and my nipples have swallon a bit and on my grey t-shirt i have just noticed wet patches! is this normal?

Big
    and my nipples have swallon a bit and on my grey t-shirt i have just noticed wet patches! is this normal?
    nooooooo, that's normal if you've given yourself gyno. research my man, research.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    :

Hunter is offline Grateful
    All you need to know about GYNO.

i think my m8 was winding me up about my nipples they are a little swallon but 1 always did when it was hot. I dont have a lump and am not tender so might be ok. i really need help with my pct though. I have been listening to a m8 who told me what to take and now think he doesnt know it all.
    I have been on sus 250 at 2ml a week for 9 weeks.
    On forth week I started on decca 200 at 1ml a week then increased the decca at week 6 to 2ml a week i have these in 1ml shots on sat and tuesday.
    I am stopping the decca at week 11 and then stopping the sus at week 13.

I now am real confused what? and in what amount? to take for pct? I was told just clomid was ok but now think i need more after talking to people but its really stressing me out i keep trying to read up but its all comfusing to me i dont understand most of it.
    Can some 1 please help me and just tell me what is the correct thing to do and when i need to start taking it.
    And how long after pct can i start my next course?
    Hope some one can help me i am real stuck!
    Thanks!

honda450 is offline Associate Member
    i think my m8 was winding me up about my nipples they are a little swallon but 1 always did when it was hot. I dont have a lump and am not tender so might be ok. i really need help with my pct though. I have been listening to a m8 who told me what to take and now think he doesnt know it all.
    I have been on sus 250 at 2ml a week for 9 weeks.
    On forth week I started on decca 200 at 1ml a week then increased the decca at week 6 to 2ml a week i have these in 1ml shots on sat and tuesday.
    I am stopping the decca at week 11 and then stopping the sus at week 13.

I now am real confused what? and in what amount? to take for pct? I was told just clomid was ok but now think i need more after talking to people but its really stressing me out i keep trying to read up but its all comfusing to me i dont understand most of it.
    Can some 1 please help me and just tell me what is the correct thing to do and when i need to start taking it.
    And how long after pct can i start my next course?
    Hope some one can help me i am real stuck!
    Thanks!
    I'll write this up for you.
    You should be shooting 1cc of Sustanon and 1cc of Deca on Monday/Thursday - or even 3.5 days. You can shoot these in the same syringe into the same spot. Your injection schedule right now is no good to keep blood levels stable.

Sustanon is actually best shot EOD, which means every 2nd day to take advantage of the short acting esters.

You are correct about stopping the Deca 2 weeeks before the Sust.

For your PCT, I would definately run Nolvadex (Tamoxifen ) and Clomid.
    I would run a 4-6 week PCT.
    Run the Clomid at 50/50/50/50 and the Nolva at 20/20/20/20, this is what I usually prefer but you could switch it up to a higher dose in the first week and then taper down. There are many PCT threads on this board and you should be reading them before you get yourself into trouble.
    As for your GYNO issue (sensitive nips) you should be taking an AI such as Arimidex /Aromasin /Letro or something to get rid of your estrogen related side effects and get rid of your bitch tits. (hopefully)
    Last edited by honda450; 03-28-2009 at 10:27 AM.

cheers for helping. should i change my sus to 1ml every other day now then? and i will start to change my shot days as you said.
    When do i start my pct and do u mean take 50mg a day of clomid and 20 mg of nolvadex a day?
    I have just ordered some AI and will have that by end of week.

Thread Information