honda450 is offline Associate Member

11 lbs - 10 days

Just did my 3rd shot of Test E on Friday (Cido) running 500mg/week and Dbol Naposim 30mg/day - 3 10MG doses 4-5 hours apart.
    Up 11 lbs already, started 195 and now at 206. I've had a couple cheat meals and stuff though cause I had the munchies bad.. I need to get my diet in check it just seems I am sleeping way too much. I have crazy energy throughout the day but when it gets late I'm just dead tired.

I'm thinking about starting 30min to 1 hour of cardio per day in the AM and lifting at night, what do you guys think of that? Over training? This is my first run with gear and I don't want to go overboard. I kind of feel like I have alot more energy in the day but my damn girlfriend wants to keep me in bed until nearly noon which has to come to an end soon cause I am usually wide awake early AM and then I eventually fall back asleep..

Anyways, my arms and chest feel more full. I don't think I look much fatter or watery in the mid section and my g/f says that my arms look alot bigger and so does my chest.

My guy is telling me to stay away from lots of cardio just focus on lifting hard and doing dropsets but I am around 14-15% BF and I would like to lean out in the long run, stay around 200lbs or even 195 at a lower BF %.

I am very thick and my genetics in the family are pretty big boned people. I am not fat though.. I could always gain good size even if I did eat some shitty foods, and I know that DIET is the most important part now that I am on the wagon..

I feel stronger already and noticed my workouts are more intense...

Any help from the real experienced/pro guys in the training department would be great.

subaruwrx04 is offline Associate Member
    Whats your workout schedule like?

Monday is chest and back, this way I'm warmed up for back already and I also get my shoulders working.
    Tuesday biceps, triceps and forearms.
    Wednesday off.
    Thursday legs completed with calves.
    In the sense I had Wednesday and Thursday to recover my upper body for Friday's shoulder workout.
    Keep my reps reps between 8-10.
    I'll do drop sets where I pull the pin and lower my weight until complete failure.
    Do 3-4 exercises per body part.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    your quick gains and fullness are probably due to the water retention from the dbol

Definately water. Thinking of ordering some Aromasin /Arimidex but wow it's stupid expensive... plus there's no research chem sites that I know of in Canada and I won't be ordering from the US due to customs and the not best feedback you see on products floating around on banners..

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    I am pretty sure you named sources in your original post...I may be wrong

No I didn't name a source, just the Pharm who makes it and I don't think thats illegal on here cause we post pictures up and I know that Cidoteston is all over this board and so is Naposim.

I was thinking of running Anavar @ 50mg/day from weeks 4-12 to try and cut up instead of this bulking deal with a switch in the diet. I rather take the lean gains than some water weight.

Shurik is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    your quick gains and fullness are probably due to the water retention from the dbol
    Agree. Thats seems like a lot of water. Drink plenty of fluids and try throwing in some adex.

devilduckizer09 is offline Junior Member
    haha good luck dude

CanYouDigIt is offline Banned
    When I was on dbol and test, I was highly energetic from when I took my dbol to like 4 hours after, then I crashed for like 2 hours and slept, then took again went to workout again samething and then had my good night sleep

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No anavar .

Stick with the game plan . First cycle and your already wanting to add more compounds .

If you have time , add the cardio in am . Good for you if your that motivated .

If your sleeping alot , check your blood pressure to .

Thread Information