Thread: have u heard of

khalimadeath is offline New Member

have u heard of

my friend has cycled before and is now using a t booster.He has gain a lot of mass in about a month i knew somthin was up. he said he was just using the t booster this time instead of a full aas cycle. i dont know if he was being truthful enough. To get to the point he has recommended it to me. i have been training with a strict diet and workout regiment for the past two years and it i just cant seem to make gains compared to my workout buddie that has been lifting longer but still making gains. i am considering trying it. Its called Maxodrol i believe its legal and is just a t booster( correct me if im wrong) have any of u heard of it it has worked for him i believe it could work for me. please any comments would be appreciated.

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    What's your age/weight/height/bf%
    If you can't gain weight its most likely your diet.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnybigguns View Post
    What's your age/weight/height/bf%
    If you can't gain weight its most likely your diet.
    19 almost 20

im cutting what bf i have right now for a cruise i have in two weeks but other than that i have been bulking pretty strong fro the past year. i have gained 20 15 pounds in muscle in the past 2 years witch i am ashamed of.... i know i have a good workout and i am very strict on getting all my carbs and cal s and most important protein every day.

I am 6'1 165 pounds and i cant seem to gain at all anymore at first the changes were very noticeable now they arent. i have tried changing routine reps from low rep high weight to low weight high rep. i post on BB.com all the time and have tried many thing im frankly sick of the lack of progress.

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    6'1'' 165lbs is very skinny.

I know people who don't even workout that are bigger.

Wrong section of the forum to post this, and try lifting weights semi serious instead of looking for drugs to make all the gains.

Takes a little work.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_TRUCK View Post
    6'1'' 165lbs is very skinny.

I know people who don't even workout that are bigger.

Wrong section of the forum to post this, and try lifting weights semi serious instead of looking for drugs to make all the gains.

Takes a little work.

i have been lifting seriously thats why im looking into this i understand im very skinny. its genetic my dad cycled many times back in the eighties early nineties. he had to to get big cause he just couldn't. i may have a test deficiency since i was conceived when he was on the juice. i haven't gained on my bench in six months i cant tell u how many diff things i have tried to get it up. my friend makes fun of me because of it not to mention my lack of power in my squat all things aside i have been lifting seriously /post

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    Have a blood test done to see if your hormones are normal or not.

If they aren't low or any other levels out of whack , then it is your training & or diet/rest that is the problem.

If you have very low testosterone get on testosterone replacement therapy.

Simple as that.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    ^ Yep!

Great post!

digitalbeast is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by khalimadeath View Post
    my friend has cycled before and is now using a t booster.He has gain a lot of mass in about a month i knew somthin was up. he said he was just using the t booster this time instead of a full aas cycle. i dont know if he was being truthful enough. To get to the point he has recommended it to me. i have been training with a strict diet and workout regiment for the past two years and it i just cant seem to make gains compared to my workout buddie that has been lifting longer but still making gains. i am considering trying it. Its called Maxodrol i believe its legal and is just a t booster( correct me if im wrong) have any of u heard of it it has worked for him i believe it could work for me. please any comments would be appreciated.
    Up until about 2 months ago I was 100% natty for the 4 years I have lifted. I tried a lot of those test boosters. Back a couple years ago they were actually a designer steroid and had stuff in em to pack on the lbs. One that comes to mind was by a company called BMF Hardcore and the product was called Mtest. It was considered a prohormone and banned in the US. I know people that put on 8-10lbs there first month on it.

I never tried a prohormone, but I have tried Universal's Animal Test and I will say that I gained a few lbs but my big improvements were mostly strength. Most products that you can get on the shelf at your local GNC are not really going to give you that kind of increase. I bet its mostly his diet.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    its not actually a testosterone booster at all. it is a pro-hormone from what i can tell from google search. its possible to gain some size on them i would imagine.
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalbeast View Post
    Up until about 2 months ago I was 100% natty for the 4 years I have lifted. I tried a lot of those test boosters. Back a couple years ago they were actually a designer steroid and had stuff in em to pack on the lbs. One that comes to mind was by a company called BMF Hardcore and the product was called Mtest. It was considered a prohormone and banned in the US. I know people that put on 8-10lbs there first month on it.
    MTest or Methyl-1-Testosterone was a prohormone as well.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalbeast View Post

I never tried a prohormone, but I have tried Universal's Animal Test and I will say that I gained a few lbs but my big improvements were mostly strength. Most products that you can get on the shelf at your local GNC are not really going to give you that kind of increase. I bet its mostly his diet.
    well its not exactly somthin at the gnc its on line at pharmpro .net i guess everything there is legal a prohormone i guess so i think it could work. i have the money to spent i just wanted to see if any of u knew anything specific about it that i should know before trying it. i figure taking liver cleanse the entire time im on it and proper pct ( which i still need to ask about) i should be fine

kentuckywildman is offline New Member
    well its not exactly somthin at the gnc its on line at pharmpro .net i guess everything there is legal a prohormone i guess so i think it could work. i have the money to spent i just wanted to see if any of u knew anything specific about it that i should know before trying it. i figure taking liver cleanse the entire time im on it and proper pct ( which i still need to ask about) i should be fine
    i've currently got 4 bottles sitting in my room. my training partner used 1 bottle and added over 50 lbs to all his lifts. he's currently in the middle of an 8 week cycle of it, and i'm waitin for my back 2 heal up (messed it op on a dare in the gym) an then i'll take it for 12 weeks followed by nolva/clomid pct

HOLLYWOOD85 is offline Associate Member
    I have tried a few pros before, imo some work some don't. Some are real some are fake. I have tried superdrol before. I got great strength gains and put on a little weight, but that stuff is harsh. About thirty min after i took it i would feel like *&^%, and i couldn't push myself without feeling like i was gonna puke my guts up.

No matter where you put this thread on this site people are gonna tell you diet diet diet! Thats what its all about bro. Go to the DIET section and check out some of the bulking diets. I promise running one of those will pack on the weight.

Good Luck.

Thread Information