Thread: Totall Beginner

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    runningnick94 is offline New Member

Totall Beginner

K, so Im really new to all of this. Im just a teenager. I run and thats what I do. My calf muscles are nicley developed but its my upper body that has nothing on it. Iv tried and now Im trying this route. Yes i know of the consequences and Im saying YES.
    Anyways Im just wanting to know how i should start off. Like all i keep hearing from friends and people is Dianabol . Should i take just that or like what? Sorry for the totally newb Q. And thanks

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Please give us your complete stats.
    Weight
    Body Fat

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    I will make this easy for you. You have not worked out before and you are in your teens so you do not need gear. you need diet and a good workout program, and after you grow and grow and learn and learn come back here in your mid twenty and post your cycle until then just learn we have both a diet and workout forum and they will help you out there...your friends and dumb ass and dont listen to them...

K,
    Cant follow a 5 meal schedule because of school and time. I'll make it work for me.
    Guess I'll post my stats anyways

Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 139 lbs
    and i dont know my body fat

Im not trying to get all hercules with this and working out my upper body has given no results over the years. Sure small things have happened but not results I want or should happen.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    at 16 you are about 9 years away from using steroids . you risk a lot of health issues if you use steroids too soon.

Premature Growth plate fusion

HPTA shut down

Erectile Dysfuntion for life

Lose of Libido for life

you have a ton of NATURAL hormones running through your body and NOW is the time to take advantage and USE that instead of shut it down with steroids.

at 5'10 and ONLY 139, if a few years IF you learn how to eat, you could easily get to 190-200 lbs NATURALLY

YOU NEED TO BE 18 TO BE ON THIS SITE,( your account here will be suspended) BUT YOU CAN GO TO OUR SISTER SITE WWW.PROBODYBUILDING.COM AND GET A WORLD OF INFORMATION THAT WILL HELP YOU THERE
    Last edited by T-MOS; 04-01-2009 at 07:08 AM.

learnerdriver is offline Associate Member
    You need to learn to train and eat better, i'm 27 and still i have a long way to go before taking this route, am 6ft and 164lb. I was a lot lighter when i started and know how it feels. I have my routines down now and am workin a lot on diet. Gains are coming nicely now it just takes a bit of persiverence. You can post your diet and routine up in the other sections and they will help a lot.

Like iv already said I know the risks thats what I looked up first. Either I can get help here the right way or I can get messed up by people who dont know what they're doing in my school.

Quote Originally Posted by runningnick94 View Post
    Like iv already said I know the risks thats what I looked up first. Either I can get help here the right way or I can get messed up by people who dont know what they're doing in my school.
    well if that is your immature attitude , then you are probably gonna get messed up cause we will ONLY give you the best advice and correct advice for you

which is learn how to eat and work out.

you need to train LEGS not just upper body, LEGS are your foundation, the stronger they are the stronger the rest of you will get

If you choose to screw up your body that is on YOU not US.

you only get one body, and you have to live with it.

if you are just looking for one person to tell a 16 year old that its OK to take steroids , then you came to the wrong place.

If it was healthy and safe for you , we would tell you that!!!

good luck

PittBoy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by runningnick94 View Post
    Even with good advice on what to do properly you are still likely to suffer the consequences.

http://www.steroid.com

Go to the above and watch the video.

Seriously think about if a little weight gain right now, the wrong way, is going to be worth messing up the rest of your life.

With a good diet and workout program you can get more benefit than if you took steroids right now anyways, and it will cost a lot less!!

You will do what you want but seriously.......think about it for a month before you make a final decision.

you also need to understand that FOOD and training is what makes you grow. Steroids are NOT magic, they do NOT work by themselves. They work by allowing you body to process more protein and nutrients than the body can do naturally. BUT if you can't eat 6-8 times a day and give your body the nutrition it needs to grow, then steroids will do NOTHING but harm you

NUTRITION + TRAINING+ REST = GROWTH

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    i can only bump what everyone else has already told you,you cant eat 5 meals,well eat breakfast,lunch and dinner with healthy snacks in between where there is a will there is a way,plenty of people on here work full time jobs and raise families and still find time for workouts and 6 meals a day but just to end, YOU DON'T NEED STEROIDS .

learnerdriver is offline Associate Member
    Most people are here to help you, hopefully that's why you joined. I understand you don't want a lecture but try to take the advice on the chin cause it will really help you. Steroids get hammered from all sides except sites like this and you have to understand that if these people are saying BIG NO NO!!! then there are good reasons for it.

Can i ask why you want to go ahead with this?

What do you think the cosequences are?

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    i had to come back to this because of your age just to say if you would dedicate yourself to a solid diet ( that is what you should be researching ) and workout program you will be suprised at the progress you will make in a couple of months time. Crappy diet and no dedication/discipline + steroids will = no progress meaning maybe you bloat up a little while on them then lose everything when your off not to mention what will happen to your body that others have already told you. People on here know what they are talking about so I suggest you listen to them and not some kids you go to school with.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    your to young to do any steroid listen to what the people on this site tell you its for your own good .If you listen to your friends and do dianabol you will end up fvcking yourself up.
    Last edited by sigman roid; 04-01-2009 at 08:36 AM.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    You would do good to take heed to the advice given... at this time I haft to suspend your account because of your age... you can still read here and I hope you do... however listening to what you read would be of benifet to you... use the search for your questions and you will likely find the same answers over and over again at your age you can do permanant damage... we do not want that for you... good day..

*admin*
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

wannabebig11 is offline New Member
    plus your a runner man. You should never do steroids with hardcore cardio like that. Chances are a small cycle wouldn't do much to your heart but over time you can develope left ventricular hypertrophy and have a heart attack. I'm a nurse and I work ER. Not long ago we had a guy who had a heart attack at 36. He told me he was a runner and he has been using steroids for 10 years or so. He got a cat scan. The doc said his heart was almost twice as big as it should be. Think about it before you go through with this.
    good luck.

Thread Information