Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jumbo18 is offline Associate Member

will using T3 suppress my thyroid?

so i was thinking of using T3 sometime for fatloss, however will taking a highdose of T3 on a cycle suppress my own thyroid function? may someone please enlighten me, never used T3 before?

HOLLYWOOD.JACK is offline Associate Member

Probably is offline Junior Member
    Yes it will.
    higher than 12.5 mcg will suppress ur thyroid function.. find a good guide about how to cycle it if u still gonna use.

Jumbo18 is offline Associate Member
    how much is 75mcg of T4 converted into T3? will 75 mcg of T4 (thyroxine) suppress thyroid? and will i see any benefits from using that much?

Probably is offline Junior Member
    i dont really know, T4 is weaker than T3 .. But anyway, why u worried? if u worried about ur thyroid function then do not take it at all, if u wanna take it, search it up, read up, and educate yourself,and do a nice cycle and tapper down so ur thyroid return to normal .. this will give u real fat loss ?

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Jumbo18 View Post
    how much is 75mcg of T4 converted into T3? will 75 mcg of T4 (thyroxine) suppress thyroid? and will i see any benefits from using that much?
    My experience with clients using t-3/t-4 combos has been this- "act as if though the pill contains no t-4 (only T-3)." The T4 seems to do little to nothing in regards to helping increase t-3 levels when mixed with t-3. My advise to you is stick to straight t-3!

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Probably View Post
    Yes it will.
    higher than 12.5 mcg will suppress ur thyroid function.. find a good guide about how to cycle it if u still gonna use.
    I am under the impression that even a dose of 12.5mcg exogenous t3 will shut down your natural endogenous t3 production eventually. That's not to say that your thryroid won't begin production again once the exogenous t3 supplementation is stopped.

To the OP, I don't think your thyroid will be permanently shut down as long as you keep the dose and duration reasonable. Start with 12.5mcg and increase up to 50mcg (I personally wouldn't go past this point, in fear of my thyroid). Oh, I hope you are plan on running test with t3, if not say goodbye to your hard earned muscle.

xxxJUICExxx is offline Junior Member
    On the brighter side, and of special note to dieters, administration of T3 has been shown to upregulate the beta 2 receptors in fat tissue. As you know clenbuterol and similar compounds downregulate this receptor, so using T3 with your clen will help stave off or reverse this downregulation. (1)(2)(3)(4). I would still recommend taking your benadryl every third week, though.

(quoted from the link above)

kinda confused about this here...

they work well individually but negate eachother when combined?

Thread Information