RODDAWG is offline Junior Member

Injection pains with Consolidating Compounds

Started my gear last sunday:

PROP..100mg EOD
    TREN ..50mg ED
    WINN..50mg ED

Everything was fine, for the first few days of injecting, a little bit tenderness because I was injecting ED but nothing painfull.

I posted a thread to see if I could combine the Tren and Winn ED so that I wouldnt have to inject 2 spots and then 3 spots on Prop days. It was suggested that I could combine all 3 compounds in one pin and inject. I did so for the first time on a Fri in my right Glute and start of Saturday till Monday I couldnt bare to even push on the spot, looks like I have a deep bruise(Purple&Blue) but even till today still have pain. I figured it was just my glute spot so come Sat I tried 3 in the shoulder....same effects..PAIN. So I obviously knew it wasnt a good things for me but I didnt want to skip days...Come Monday I decided to split the Prop(being strong compound and I have had history with prop pains) and inject the Tren and Winn in one pin. Prop inject was perfect but the Tren&Winn mix killed my other shoulder! So now I have 2 dead shoulders and 1 dead glute.....SUCKS! Especially while trying to work out and do cardio.

The Sat after the first mixed injection I had a 102 fever and broke it over night with motrin, but it continued over the next couple days.....I was sketchin thinking I had some sort of body infection. Or is this due to the ASS sweets?

IMO.....Everybody's body or muscles react differently, and being im injecting multiple coumpounds into one spot its too much for my body or muscle. DO YOU AGREE..

ANY SUGGESTIONS or COMMENTS....?

THANKS!!!!
    Last edited by RODDAWG; 03-31-2009 at 03:43 PM.

RODDAWG is offline Junior Member
    ALSO....4 days since the first mixed injection and still pains, Anything to reduce the pain other than Pain Killers, ICE or HOT PACKS?

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    I'd say maybe begin to take the winstrol orally and break up the dose throughout the day.

Mix the prop and tren in one syringe and maybe cut it will some sterile oil like cottonseed or grapeseed.

I had really painful prop last cycle and cutting it with sterile oil made a HUGE difference in the pain

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    aww wtf reed?? get rid of the pit picture and show us the reeealll Reed!!! Looking at your monsterous self gets me motivated!!!

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~

there you go, someone waaaaay better

now get to the gym

cause i'm going right now for some legs

Thread Information