Raptor660 is offline New Member

Lurker, but ready to begin my journey

Sup guys, this is my first post; I've been lurking for a while trying to learn as much as I can.
    My decision to use gear basically has come after 4 years of heavy training (bodybuilding-style lifting and mixed martial arts) and hardcore dieting. With multiple severe injuries (dislocated shoulders and bankarts repair, etc) and terrible genetics, I've reached my breaking point naturally.
    After all this, the biggest I've ever found myself at is 205 lbs (i'm 5'10). I'm the bigget endomorph ever. I'll eat a carrot and 2/3ds of it will be turned into love handles lol.
    I'm just frustrated with a lack of results, and since I dont have a desire to ever fight or bodybuild professionaly, I have decided to gear up.

The question I have is more of a roid "manners" question lol.
    Nobody I work out with does roids; however, recently in a class of mine I have met an ex football player for my university who is OBVIOUSLY on roids. This man is the largest person I have ever seen in real life; probly like 6'3 260 lbs of solid, cut muscle. Think Brock Lesnar, if you will, but with slightly larger biceps.
    Anyways, I want to ask him what he is on, but i dont really know how. We are friends now and everything, but he hasnt openly stated that he does steroids . I want to state it to him in a way that he isnt offended or anything.
    I just want to know what he cycles, what he has played around with, etc. What would you guys ask?
    I dont just wanna be like "what are you on?" Or is that the way to do it?
    I dont know what percentage of guys lie and say they are all natural, but trust me, there is literally ZERO chance that this man is not on something. His arms are as big around as my body.
    Anyways, any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Last edited by Raptor660; 04-01-2009 at 07:54 PM.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Talk about weight lifting and bring into the conversation how you want to use AAS, gauge his reaction and then proceed.

Not that hard...if he wants to talk about it he will, if he doesn't don't push the subject.\

Regardless of what he is on, you have to start out from the beginning, you can't just jump on whatever one person is on and think you can follow their footsteps. Alot of them don't cycle properly or don't adequately possess knowledge on how to properly do AAS. Not to mention that person genetically is different from you.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    lolz! that is a tuff one.. don't ask him IMO.. let him tell you...just put him in a scenario, in which he may feel comfortable saying something.. Maybe tell him you have been researching it..blah blah

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Welcome to AR

I would not bring it up at all. if you guys are talking , then stay away from jumping on that subject

No one likes to be approached and asked about steroids as he has no idea who you are

maybe after a month or so of casual talking, then you can breach the subject by talking about working out and regular supplements and feel him out

Its a very touchy subject to be brought up in person between strangers

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    lol "steroid manners"

Immortal Soldier's right. I'll only add that the more knowledgeable you present yourself, the more he may be willing to talk openly about it.

Raptor660 is offline New Member
    Thanks everyone. I like immortals suggestion, maybe i'll try it.
    T-Mos, i am causal friends with him now (at least in class). We talk and stuff and have done projects w eachother. Convo hasnt gone into working out but i'll slowly push it over the next few weeks. Great responses, I didnt expect them

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    its not any of your business.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome to the boards.

murphylee is offline Associate Member
    Yeah man. JMO but I would start asking him about lifting and stuff, starting with his routine. Then about supplements and see how he responds. I doubt he's going to openly be like "I'm on the juice"

Thread Information