powerfactory23 is offline New Member

steroids come back out on injection

This has happened twice now, it looks like the test comes back out the injection site with little blood. Happened to anyone? Did i shoot wrong?

RoidBoid is offline Member
    try Z track method...

try putting ur fingers together, then working them apart, making the skin tight.... inject .... then once you have injected the compound take the needle out and release your fingers, this should stop the juice coming back out

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    You could try the "z-track" method (look it up), also make sure you aren't injecting too quickly and you are going deep enough.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidBoid View Post
    try Z track method...

try putting ur fingers together, then working them apart, making the skin tight.... inject .... then once you have injected the compound take the needle out and release your fingers, this should stop the juice coming back out
    Thats not Z Tracking. Z tracking is pulling the skin tight to one side so the injection goes in at an angle even though the needle is going in straight.

kdizzog is offline Associate Member
    I used to use 20g needles and had the same problem. I switched to a 23 and it never happened again.

powerfactory23 is offline New Member
    awsome thanks guys i appreciate it..while im at it how do u know where to hit on your quad... ive done tons of searching and never get a good way on how to know where to.. I did it twice and my leg swelled up a good amount and got warm.. I do clean the area and top of vial.

a little gear slips out every now and again.
    i believe it's just because it's going in a biiiit too fast.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Are you taking at least a minute to push the gear in? The slower the better in my opinion.

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    just pray, man

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    There are couple of reasons. Not going deep enough obviously.
    Injecting too fast. Scar tissue.
    Take at least 10 secs per ml, leave the needle in for a further 10 secs.
    As said use the Z track method if you can, not so easy on delt jabs but good for glutes, quads.

Getinbgr is offline Associate Member
    little bit gunna come out with drop of blood.

Someguy123 is offline Member
    quads are the worst for this. cause the skin is already so tight there. any injection i do, i hold the needle with my forefinger and thumb. then use my middle finger, to pull the skin to one side. then inject. once you pull the needle out, the skin slides back, and the hole in your skin will no longer line up with the hole in your muscle. so nothing can come out.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    Thats not Z Tracking. Z tracking is pulling the skin tight to one side so the injection goes in at an angle even though the needle is going in straight.
    Correct. That way the skin/fascia isn't in line with the path of the needle's penetration into muscle tissue.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

brew69420 is offline Junior Member
    little of topic but im lucky my girl is a nurse she does it for me. When i did it myself though i only had that happen a couple of times and found i was trying to go to fast.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wow another one of these? People need to stop injecting with a straw or funnel. LOL Also try leaving it in longer. Yeah I'm sure 10 sec is probably long enough but I do at least 20. Why not??? Also I inject VERY slow as also stated here. Another reason to use 25g, you CANT inject fast. LOL

Someguy123 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brew69420 View Post
    little of topic but im lucky my girl is a nurse she does it for me. When i did it myself though i only had that happen a couple of times and found i was trying to go to fast.

i dont think i have ever seen a nurse do an injection properly. they just dart you, in the middle of the shoulder, and inject everything in the middle of a muscle, so it irritates you for a week. instead of going in at an angle, between the 2 delts.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Only happens to me on Delt shots, just happen on my last shot actually I injected slowly (20 seconds) then kept it in for another 10 seconds and when I pulled out some blood and little amount of oil escaped.

I just think its because of the angle you go into the delt, it doesn't have the gravity pushing the fluid towards the muscle that let say a quad injection does.

Thread Information