Thread: Test and Deca

nesman is offline New Member

Question Test and Deca

Can 250mg of test E and a 100mg of Deca be done together?

I don't mean in the same cycle but at the same time. I'm wanting to run 500mg of test and 200mg of Deca each week. Would it be smarter to just do it all at once or break it down to two shots a week as described above?

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Well test E NEEDS to be shot Every 3.5 days anyway, so just mix in same syringe and shoot together

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by nesman View Post

I don't mean in the same cycle but at the same time. I'm wanting to run 500mg of test and 200mg of Deca each week. Would it be smarter to just do it all at once or break it down to two shots a week as described above?
    it's an impossibility to take them at the same time, yet them not be in the same cycle, unless you are running 2 different cycles at the same time, which would be pointless

please clarity what you mean by this?

ok so maybe it wasn't said quite right...........thanks wise guy. Good looking out. T-mos, thank you for being the kinder of men and laying it down for me..................put em both in the rig and push the plunger.

frignugs is offline Associate Member
    yes, you can mix any oil based compounds together. Syringe volume becomes the problem most often when doing this, but yours will be fine.

Like poster said above, break down your shots into a twice a week schedule.

For instance: Test E 250mg and Deca 100mg on monday (together in same syringe) and same done on thursday.

I have some FAT BOY rigs. I think they hold about a quart and a half!!!!!!! Thank you fellas

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    ok so maybe it wasn't said quite right...........thanks wise guy. Good looking out. T-mos, thank you for being the kinder of men and laying it down for me..................put em both in the rig and push the plunger.
    oh don't assume I am kinder...I am the one that reported your UGL names in your post....LOLOL

Its just late where I am and I am tired, so I was being nice.....LOLOl don't get used to it...lolol

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    I have some FAT BOY rigs. I think they hold about a quart and a half!!!!!!! Thank you fellas
    what he means is that for most muscle groups you don't want to inject over 2mL per injection, so even if you have a 5mL barrel, you don't want to inject all of it into one place

frignugs is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    what he means is that for most muscle groups you don't want to inject over 2mL per injection, so even if you have a 5mL barrel, you don't want to inject all of it into one place
    Thank you, yes.

OP, your syringe won't mind having 4 mls in it, but your ass sure will.

Thread Information