Thread: Expired Roids

interested4sure is offline New Member

Expired Roids

If you have anabolic pills, and they have expired about 5 months prior, will they still work?

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by interested4sure View Post
    If you have anabolic pills, and they have expired about 5 months prior, will they still work?
    They are probably fine if they have been stored correctly.
    Reading you're other thread though it seems you are no where near ready for steroids . I'd advise a few more years training and a lot of research.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Yes you need some more research. I came into this blind too, but I researched and asked questions and it helped me greatly. Do jot just jump right into this without some type of knowledge under your belt.

dehydromethandrotren is offline Associate Member
    Shit starts to deteriorate but, from what I have gathered is still good for a year or two.

My tren lost some potency IMO after about 2 years

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    I have read both threads may I ask what anabolic pills you have? Not lab name just pill name I would think if you knew they are expired that you must know what they are also right?

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    BTW man there are so many different oral steroids out there that have such a different effect in the human body there are some I would never consider taking myself too toxic etc. You really need to know what you have reaserch it find out what the sides are how to run it correctly PCT for it etc. There is just so much involved here to avoid doing serious damage to your body just poping some random pills is going to get you in trouble.

Thread Information