T20
    T20 is offline New Member

Exclamation NEED HELP... My body does not except Testosterone!

This is kind of a long post and I really appreciate any help.

I am now 24 and have had low T levels for nearly my entire life... I have tried many of the pills (clomid, arimidex ) with little success. I also have been lifting on and off (mostly on) for the last 9 years; with a consistent T level below 300. I've always been able to build muscle very easy and very fast. My body weight has been maintained between 180 and 215 at 5'10" with very little body fat. I have nearly all other symptoms of low T besides this.

I have a couple of questions... First, How is it possible to build so much muscle with T levels fluctuating between 100 and 300?

Now the most important question...

I have been on a trt cycle of test cyp. for about 6 months now, and through many blood tests STILL HAVE T LEVELS BELOW 300! My doctor has just told me that some people's bodies do not except testosterone for some reason.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO ON THIS AND IF THERE'S ANYTHING THAT CAN BE DONE (I have not yet taken a large dose of Test, just enough to maintain levels between 800 and 900)....

Thank you for the help

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    first, the word you're looking for is "accept".

it's possible to build muscle with fluctuating test levels. that's not the only factor in muscle growth.

what's your trt dose?

I've never heard of a person's body not accepting test. I bet Phate will know.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    bump for Phate

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by T20 View Post
    This is kind of a long post and I really appreciate any help.

I am now 24 and have had low T levels for nearly my entire life... I have tried many of the pills (clomid, arimidex ) with little success. I also have been lifting on and off (mostly on) for the last 9 years; with a consistent T level below 300. I've always been able to build muscle very easy and very fast. My body weight has been maintained between 180 and 215 at 5'10" with very little body fat. I have nearly all other symptoms of low T besides this.

I have a couple of questions... First, How is it possible to build so much muscle with T levels fluctuating between 100 and 300?

Now the most important question...

I have been on a trt cycle of test cyp. for about 6 months now, and through many blood tests STILL HAVE T LEVELS BELOW 300! My doctor has just told me that some people's bodies do not except testosterone for some reason.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO ON THIS AND IF THERE'S ANYTHING THAT CAN BE DONE (I have not yet taken a large dose of Test, just enough to maintain levels between 800 and 900)....

Thank you for the help
    did your doc mention hypotestosteronemia?

what dose do you take and how often?

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    dooooooseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

T20
    I have been taking a 200mg shot every 14 days which, according to my doctor, is supposed to be able to sustain a test level between 800 and 900. I was tested 10 days after my shot and had a level of about 250. I am schedule for more blood work tomorrow which will be 7 days after my last shot.

T20
    My doctor never mentioned hypotestosteronemia, and I'm not really sure what that is; I'll read about it later on tonight... but the reason they believe I have this problem is because of an impact to my balls when I was younger (always wear a cup). A few years ago they found a collapsed artery from an impact and I had artery transplant surgery, which was obviously unsuccessful.

Thread Information