Thread: your 2 cents

gamemania is offline Junior Member

your 2 cents

Help me out here with a few claims i heard recently:

a guy i know(my supplier) says that for a first cycle i should need:

- 200mgs test e every 5 days for 8-10 weeks (he says go easy on the test because its my first cycle, and i should "test the water")

- 50mg of dbol per/day for 4 weeks

- i shouldnt bother with AI or SERM during the cycle (only use if symptoms arise)

-for pct i should take nolva only and some HCG (which he insists taking during pct, as opposed to while on cycle)

Tell me with as open a mind as u can muster (but be as critical as you see fit) what you think of these claims.

*also, is it against the rules for me to ask how much 1ml of 200mg/ml test e should cost?...im curious to know if the prices i have are fair.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Depends on all your stats and history

weight
    bodyfat%
    diet
    training history
    GOALS for doing this
    PCT knowledge

YES it is against the rules for any price discussion, but keep in mind your "source" is out to make a buck, he ISN"T the best choice for cycle advice. answer the questions I asked and we can help you set it up CORRECTLY

and thats my:

satnic33 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gamemania View Post

- 200mgs test e every 5 days for 8-10 weeks (he says go easy on the test because its my first cycle, and i should "test the water")

- i shouldnt bother with AI or SERM during the cycle (only use if symptoms arise)

-for pct i should take nolva only and some HCG (which he insists taking during pct, as opposed to while on cycle)

Tell me with as open a mind as u can muster (but be as critical as you see fit) what you think of these claims.

*also, is it against the rules for me to ask how much 1ml of 200mg/ml test e should cost?...im curious to know if the prices i have are fair.
    4-500mg/week of Test is acceptable
    25-50mg/day of D-bol for the first 4 weeks is acceptable
    Always good to have A-dex on hand for an AI
    SERM's are used for PCT
    ***I always run HCG during my cycle, why let myself shut down when I don't have to? Makes transition into pct that much easier and recovery alot faster***
    ***Test E should be 250mg/ml*** Depends on the lab I guess. Peace

Satty

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    what T said.

and price discussions are not allowed on the open forum.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by gamemania View Post

250 mgs every 3 1/2 days is the usual. 500mg a week in other words
    not needed for first cycle at all. but if you did run it. id run it at 30mg a day.
    i agree. but have an AI on hand so that if you do need it you dnt have to worry about ordering and waiting for it
    nolva and clomid are all that is needed really for a test only cycle. for stronger cycles i throw in HCG

responses in red

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Other than omitting clomid during pct I think it's pretty sound advice. I think starting around 300mgs a week as stated is better than jumping right to 500.

urbanbody is offline Member
    25mgs of dbol should do the trick for your first bro. As for test different prices for different folks

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by urbanbody View Post
    25mgs of dbol should do the trick for your first bro. As for test different prices for different folks
    25mg isn't going to do much...I would just skip the dbol all the way.

oneshot is offline Anabolic Member
    not perfect, but better and safer advice than most suppliers ive ever encountered.

[QUOTE=T-MOS;4551469]Depends on all your stats and history

weight
    bodyfat%
    diet
    training history
    GOALS for doing this
    PCT knowledge

YES it is against the rules for any price discussion, but keep in mind your "source" is out to make a buck, he ISN"T the best choice for cycle advice. answer the questions I asked and we can help you set it up CORRECTLY

to answer ur question TMOS:

5'7
    160lbs
    12%
    diet is sound, willing to consume what is required to get my goals
    5 years training
    PCT knowledge is pretty sound safe for all the contradictions i read

my goals are to hit about 176lbs at 10%bf by the end of this year. im not sure if this can be accomplished in one cycle or not. if this goal is attainable in one cycle, than i dont really see a need to ever do another. my main goal would be to maintain as much of that muscle as possible before starting to bulk "naturally" again. in saying that, im not going to discount the possibility that i may end up doing 1 or 2 more cycles in future, but that would my limit.

Quote Originally Posted by oneshot View Post
    not perfect, but better and safer advice than most suppliers ive ever encountered.

Yea, he's a good guy. trains at my gym, i know he's not out to make a buck at my expense. my only concern is that he may be a bit misinformed.

let me add some detail to my concerns:

- 200mg/5 days seems like a safe way to start, but i wouldnt want to spend money if this amount will do NOTHING for me.

- if you get ERSE during the cycle, ur chances of reversing are less than if u prevented it in the first place. if i get lumps all of a sudden, wouldnt i have been better off with an AI in place to begin with?...i dont get this concept of wait and see how ur body responds. why take the risk?

- HCG is a huge issue for me. i read the article by "swale" and he says ABSOLUTELY DO NOT use HCG during PCT. Am i wrong to think this is a pretty stark warning? my supplier seems hell bent on me using HCG only during PCT.

thanks for the replies fellas! and keep em coming pls

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    [QUOTE=gamemania;4552619]
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    Depends on all your stats and history

weight
    bodyfat%
    diet
    training history
    GOALS for doing this
    PCT knowledge

to answer ur question TMOS:

5'7
    160lbs
    12%
    diet is sound, willing to consume what is required to get my goals
    5 years training
    PCT knowledge is pretty sound safe for all the contradictions i read

my goals are to hit about 176lbs at 10%bf by the end of this year. im not sure if this can be accomplished in one cycle or not. if this goal is attainable in one cycle, than i dont really see a need to ever do another. my main goal would be to maintain as much of that muscle as possible before starting to bulk "naturally" again. in saying that, im not going to discount the possibility that i may end up doing 1 or 2 more cycles in future, but that would my limit.

Yea, he's a good guy. trains at my gym, i know he's not out to make a buck at my expense. my only concern is that he may be a bit misinformed.

let me add some detail to my concerns:

- 200mg/5 days seems like a safe way to start, but i wouldnt want to spend money if this amount will do NOTHING for me.
    - if you get ERSE during the cycle, ur chances of reversing are less than if u prevented it in the first place. if i get lumps all of a sudden, wouldnt i have been better off with an AI in place to begin with?...i dont get this concept of wait and see how ur body responds. why take the risk?

- HCG is a huge issue for me. i read the article by "swale" and he says ABSOLUTELY DO NOT use HCG during PCT. Am i wrong to think this is a pretty stark warning? my supplier seems hell bent on me using HCG only during PCT.

thanks for the replies fellas! and keep em coming pls
    If you cant make decent gains on 300 mgs a week you are having diet and/or training issues. I know protocol on this board is 500 but I assure you 300 will give you a big kick.

I have not read the statement by swale but he may mean do not run HCG while running nolva and clomid, the 14-17 day period after AAS and prior to commencing PCT with a long estered test is a great time to use HCG IMHO though.

alright so i should shoot for:

300mg/wk test for 10 weeks
    and ill do 25mg/day dbol for 4 weeks

There seems to be few schools of thought with regard to HCG protocol. one suggesting taking HCG from the start all through the cycle and dropping it 2 weeks before aas clears the system at smaller doses of 200iu twice a week. this keeps ur testicular sensitivity at a decent range from the very start.
    the other school of thought is taking it near the end of ur cycle and all through till the start of pct. you generally need a much higher dose of HCG using this method...usually around 1500iu-3000iu every 5 days.
    there are people that even advocate the use of HCG only during pct along with nolva but for three weeks at 500iu/day. personally i think using it through the cycle at a low dose makes the most sense to me, so i will stick to that.

two more questions if you dont mind fellas:

- im hearing some contradiction... is 25mg dbol/day sufficient for me or not?
    - if indeed im taking this lower dose of test e i.e. 300mg/wk, should i change my dosage of arimidex and HCG during the cycle?

right now im considering 0.25mg adex EOD and HCG at 200iu 2x/wk

Thread Information