jasoncga is offline New Member

Best injection timing for 1g Test Cyp/wk

Hello everybody, now that I got the pin and syringe situation under control (no more basketball inflation devices for me) Just wondering for those who have run 1g cyp a week if you did 2 injections a week or 4? I'm wondering if it would be better to do 250 EOD as opposed to 500 every 3.5 if it would serve me better or if it really makes a difference for those who have tried it (if anyone has) Right now I'm doing it twice but have been wondering if more frequent, smaller injections might lead to slightly better results over a 10 week cycle.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    when I run high volumes I shoot more frequently than otherwise required just to keep shot sizes down, depending on the concentration of the gear. the results of the cycle would be the same pretty much but I don't like 3cc+ injections.

jasoncga is offline New Member
    Right now its 2ccs every 3.5 days, my cyp is 250mg/ml so the shots arent too big, 1cc might be easier to deal with every 2 or so days.

lord henry is offline Scammer&Liar
    Quote Originally Posted by badman View Post
    inject at about 3 in morning for best results trust me im a doctor
    is this a joke ?

to the op ,500mgs every 3.5 days is good imo..

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    im sure it is so do not listen to his advice. you can inject anytime you want since it takes time for the drug to reach the bloodstream and become effective
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Thread Information