jm21 is offline Associate Member

loosing the last few pounds of fat!

hey just looking for any tips out there on cutting in and getting rid of that last wee bit you know the bit bellow your belly button!

I already know quite a bit bout nutrition i make my diet up based on my weight and bf percentage and every 3-4 weeks i have been lowering my carbs and increasing my protein and it has been working but im struggling witht the last wee bits and i dont think i will be able to train effectivly if i lower the carbs another few times.

im 24, 6ft, 89kg(195lbs), and 13-14%bf

i have clen and ephedrine already but going to weight till i have stripped everrything possible natrually. also thinking of adding in some early morning cardio aswell nice easy 20-30 min jogs?

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    No need to lower food intake at this point, adding in the cardio should do the trick.

OldnBold is offline New Member
    C a r d i o!

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    No need to lower food intake at this point, adding in the cardio should do the trick.
    Yup!

jm21 is offline Associate Member
    Cheers guys though itd be the case just getting inpatient i seem to be ripped across the shoulders chest and upper abdomen and its slowly moving down but taking ages!

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jm21 View Post
    Cheers guys though itd be the case just getting inpatient i seem to be ripped across the shoulders chest and upper abdomen and its slowly moving down but taking ages!
    Patience is the hardest aspect of body building!

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I concur with the forum on tweaking cardio expenditures and being patient. However the following factor is highly indicative of the additional need to further reduce overall caloric intake:

Quote Originally Posted by jm21 View Post
    im 24, 6ft, 89kg(195lbs), and 13-14%bf
    A bf that high (well outside the single digits) denotes too much stored fat for your desired level of abdominal definition, and although cardio will supplement the loss further restricting calories (at least in the short-term) is a more effective (both in general and with regard to expediency) intervention. Be sure not to eliminate more than 500 calories a day though, as that'll trip your metabolic slow down sensors.

A good way to do this without increasing hunger is to a add fiber supplement (preferably wafers) 30-45 minutes prior to your meals or to employ the single best natural appetite suppressant known to man namely, the fruit rind Garcinia Cambogia extract, whose commercial name is Hydrocitric Acid (HCA). You can read more extensively on this and other ways to trick the hypothalamus (the body’s satiation monitor) in my recent 55-page women’s article “Total Fitness and the Female Body” on the Steroid .Com homepage. Click “Women and Steroids ” and scroll down to the table of contents then access “Basics of Nutrition For Women”.

Best to you.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Low-moderate intensity cardio on empty stomach. Do it first thing in the morning for 45-60 min and watch the fat drop off.

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    Low-moderate intensity cardio on empty stomach. Do it first thing in the morning for 45-60 min and watch the fat drop off.
    Really?
    Have you ever actually tried this?

Of course individual results vary, and generally speaking, it is a MOST sound theory hinging on the belief that after an all night fasting state/glycogen reserve depletion, the employment of cardio work can immediately commence the burning of stored fat reserves thereby eliminating overall body fat far more swiftly than traditional cardio. However, much like the way Halo is 18 times more anabolic than Test on paper, neither translates very well (regarding the size gleaned from Halo in comparison to test) in the real world.

As with most the things I speak on, I’ve extensively tested both personally and with others the inherent value of pre-breakfast/empty stomach cardio with all other variables remaining constant. Needlesstosay, and also similar to the fabled fat incincerating reputations of Cytomel and Clen (both of which work, but not as profoundly as most users expect), the results of this method though somewhat beneficial are indeed greatly exaggerated.

A far better protocol would be to turn on your cardio-induced metabolic furnace more than once daily, e.g. cardio in the morning, and then during your workout or prior to bed. Accordingly, it is a very good practice to perform both pre- and post-workout cardio. The only caveat being, pre-workout cardio should not exceed 30 minutes, a point after which studies have shown to hinder strength during the workout, and consequently achievable gains. Also of note, is the fact that post-workout cardio continues to tax the overall nervous system substantially enough so as to not negate the benefits derived from the post-anabolic training meal. In laymen’s terms, “You can do after workout cardio without diminishing gains because the body interprets it as a continuation of training, and not an infringement upon the absorption window for the post-workout meal.”

I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

uter87 is offline Junior Member
    so ur saying that cardio first thing early in the morning does work? or doesnt work as well as people say it does?

and ur saying if u do say 10 - 20 mins cardio b4 training and then 20 - 30 mins cardio after training u will see good results? not trying to be smart, jst trying to understand for my benefits and other dumb people like me out there lol..

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by uter87 View Post
    so ur saying that cardio first thing early in the morning does work? or doesnt work as well as people say it does?

and ur saying if u do say 10 - 20 mins cardio b4 training and then 20 - 30 mins cardio after training u will see good results? not trying to be smart, jst trying to understand for my benefits and other dumb people like me out there lol..
    Yes.....and some at night wouldn't kill you either...as a matter of fact the more the better especially for what your goal is....I did cardio 2x a day for 9 months in a row...result...great weight/fat loss...as well as a spot on diet.

8iron is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    Started this a while ago, has done wonders for me!!!!!

uter87 is offline Junior Member
    also what kind of wafers r u talking bout lol? and how much should u consume?

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    get into the diet forum and have your diet double checked..

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Do that cardio.

All exercise works, I’m saying that this method doesn’t work as well as advertised. You’d be better off doing 2-a-days as I stated and as was reiterated by Ink.

also what kind of wafers r u talking bout lol? and how much should u consume?
    Wafers are chewables, e.g. the chewable vitamin "C". Any fiber supplement, in any form (powders, chewables, seeds, husks, etc.) will serve this purpose.
    Yes. It's a good way to combine cardio training into an anabolic session, and will 1) warm your muscles, 2) keep you from hindering strength by staying below the 30-min pre-lifting benchmark, and 3) aid in preventing the boredom that can be associated with longer cardio sessions. But don't just limit yourself to gym equipment. Walk or jog outside, jump rope, hit some bleachers, ride the mountain bike, be eclectic about it. And though this a good idea for the short of time individual, it's not as good a regimen as 2-a-days (one of which could be the AM empty stomach training), because dual sessions force your metabolic furnace to both ignite and run twice (more efficient for fat burning purposes), instead of just once for an extended period...which again is how the physiological system interprets cardio + lifting in one session.
    Best to you.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

Thread Information