SeXc1985 is offline Associate Member

what a good oral to go with test e

Hi, im eather gonna do test e or sus250 for a 12 week cycle, my goal is to put on a dry hard look! increase str and put on lean quality muscel with minimum water retention as possible i was leaning more towards test e and dbol to jump start my cycle and then use another oral var or winn or tren i dunno what do you guy's think?

stats
    6'1
    220ilbs
    23 yr old

diet not an issue

500mg/week test 1-12
    40mg/week dbol 1-4
    ???mg/week var,tren,winn
    pct 2 weeks after my last shot of test
    novaldex
    clomid
    inhibit-e start this about 10th week into cycle

anything else i need to get for pct let my know!
    anything that will help me keep my str and gains along with my diet and hard work outs thxs!

Hunter is offline Grateful
    D-bol is known for very good strength gains but it wont keep you dry and hard. I would skip it all together and run winny at 50mgs ed for 6 weeks or var for 60mgs ed for 6 weeks. T-bol would be another option.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    ^^

there ya go... you would probably freak out on dbol when at day 10 you are up 5-8 lbs all of it water, but that's ok but you would probably freak out..

diet is the way to control your gains..

you didn't make note of any of your diet routine..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    ^^

there ya go... you would probably freak out on dbol when at day 10 you are up 5-8 lbs all of it water, but that's ok but you would probably freak out..

diet is the way to control your gains..

you didn't make note of any of your diet routine..
    dont have it down to exact math but my diet is tons fish, chicken, rice,vegtables,eggs, oatmeal protien shakes 4 times a day and creatin.

i also take multi vitamin, calcium, ***** 3 fish oils, echinacea golden seal, vitamin c, vitamin b6, nitric oxide and inhibit-e.

Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter View Post
    D-bol is known for very good strength gains but it wont keep you dry and hard. I would skip it all together and run winny at 50mgs ed for 6 weeks or var for 60mgs ed for 6 weeks. T-bol would be another option.
    Ok im gonna do sus250 since this is the gear i have and run it with var, dbol is not needed becuase you do not need to jump start sus250 and i dont want to do it becuase of the water retention, anyways my question is do i run 60mg var ed 1-6 or 6-12?

and i was planning on injecting sus250 mon 250mg/thursday 250mg instead of eod witch seems like alot what do you guy's think?

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    id run it 9-14. Because orals will clear the body very fast you can still run them for the weeks leading up to PCT while you are waiting for the long esters to clear. Sust has a very long ester in the compound and youll be waiting awhile to run pct.

Might check the long ester in the sust. it might be 3 weeks youre waiting leading up to PCT. i cant recall. God damn test blends.

Sust should be injected eod but you will be just fine injecting e3.5d as you have outlined.

Quote Originally Posted by MMArmour View Post
    id run it 9-14. Because orals will clear the body very fast you can still run them for the weeks leading up to PCT while you are waiting for the long esters to clear. Sust has a very long ester in the compound and youll be waiting awhile to run pct.

Might check the long ester in the sust. it might be 3 weeks youre waiting leading up to PCT. i cant recall. God damn test blends.

Sust should be injected eod but you will be just fine injecting e3.5d as you have outlined.
    surething ill run var weeks 9-14 start pct week 15-18, so if i inject sus eod at 500mg/week thats comes to what 8 250mg vials a week total of 96 vials of sustanon 250 for 12 weeks???

opps thats not right at all^^
    Last edited by SeXc1985; 04-16-2009 at 06:52 PM.

pct is
    nolva 20/20/20/20
    clomid 100/50/50/50
    inhibit-e
    reduce xt
    letro
    clen
    Last edited by SeXc1985; 04-16-2009 at 06:31 PM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by SeXc1985 View Post
    Hi, im eather gonna do test e or sus250 for a 12 week cycle, my goal is to put on a dry hard look! increase str and put on lean quality muscel with minimum water retention as possible i was leaning more towards test e and dbol to jump start my cycle and then use another oral var or winn or tren i dunno what do you guy's think?

stats
    6'1
    220ilbs
    23 yr old

diet not an issue

500mg/week test 1-12
    40mg/week dbol 1-4
    ???mg/week var,tren,winn
    pct 2 weeks after my last shot of test
    novaldex
    clomid
    inhibit-e start this about 10th week into cycle

anything else i need to get for pct let my know!
    anything that will help me keep my str and gains along with my diet and hard work outs thxs!
    ANAVAR for 10-12 weeks at 40-60mg daily would be great with SUST and your goals.

captaincharles747 is offline Junior Member
    Dbol

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    ANAVAR for 10-12 weeks at 40-60mg daily would be great with SUST and your goals.
    Im no var wizard but 10-12 weeks? Ive heard the compound is very mild but thats a very long time.

Thread Information