ganu is offline Associate Member

Question 1400 mg test a week

if someone is suggested 1ml/200mg transdermal test everyday for 7 days a week for water retention it turns out to 1400mg a week..is it safe considering it is phyto test derived from some berries..

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    idk much about transdermal but imo 1400mg is a mid to high dose of test. but that high of test is gona give u water retention and idk wtf u mean by derived from berrys

manwitplans is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ganu View Post
    if someone is suggested 1ml/200mg transdermal test everyday for 7 days a week for water retention it turns out to 1400mg a week..is it safe considering it is phyto test derived from some berries..
    What's that now, I don't know what that shit is, but one thing I can say is stear clear, that got to be some A-class garbage right there.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    that just some test booster crap man

alpmaster is offline Member
    1400mg of Berry Test? You're going to get strawberries behind your nipples unless you run Berrydex throughout your cycle.

ganu is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alpmaster View Post
    1400mg of Berry Test? You're going to get strawberries behind your nipples unless you run Berrydex throughout your cycle.
    lol..you funny.. these phyto testesterones are derived from some berrires and it seems to be a tried and tested way of loosing retained water..i know you guys dont know shit about phyto testosterone so anyone with an idea please chip in

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    does anyone know wtfthis cats talkin about??? IDK man id say fvck it n call bs, if it comes from berrys i cant see it being great but then again im not a berry researcher so i could be wrong. enjoy ur fruit bro

Haha get out of here buddy.
    This is about real stuff and identifying fake sh!t, which some people promote.

I've never done over 500mg of Test p/w
    What would larger mg give you??

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Don't know anything about phyto-test (whatever that is), but most transdermal delivery systems are fairly inefficient.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information