G-Dog82 is offline Junior Member

Cutting Prop with Grapeseed oil??

Afternoon guys,

Have been doing some research into cutting prop with grapeseed oil?? has anyone had experience with this? (pos or neg) and does it work? Also how do u ensure to keep it sterile?? I've never seen grapeseed oil with a rubber stopper like test only twist top bottles....

Let us know...I'm starting my prop for the first time on monday and i still want to be able to walk for the remainder of the week

Malbevisstheten is offline Junior Member
    I don't know about prop, but when i made my enth I just baked the grapeseed at 275 for 15 minutes. 5 weeks in and not even the slightest sign of infection yet.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Malbevisstheten View Post
    I don't know about prop, but when i made my enth I just baked the grapeseed at 275 for 15 minutes. 5 weeks in and not even the slightest sign of infection yet.
    you should filter it also

AG will be able to answer this better than i can

Malbevisstheten is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    you should filter it also

AG will be able to answer this better than i can
    Ya I did too, forgot to add that.

Phate whats the best way to filter? and how do u do it? And with baking how much did u bake per time Mal?

Sorry these might be stupid questions..just haven't diluted before...But sounds the goods.

Quote Originally Posted by Malbevisstheten View Post
    Ya I did too, forgot to add that.
    with what? .22 or .45

This might be one loose question but i know u can also cut with b12...Could u use vet b12.... You can buy vitamen b12 legally from a vet in a injection form. Would this be the same and you would presume sterile? How i see it we put test e in out system which is made for horses why not b12? thoughts????

iValue Plus Vitamin B12 Injection is a vitamin supplement to aid with vitamin B12 deficiency in horses and dogs. Each mL contains: Cyanocobalamin 1000 μg/mL
    Administer by intramuscular injection twice weekly or as directed by a veterinary surgeon. Horses: 5 - 10mL or as required Dogs/Greyhounds: 1 - 2mL or as required

Quote Originally Posted by G-Dog82 View Post
    This might be one loose question but i know u can also cut with b12...Could u use vet b12.... You can buy vitamen b12 legally from a vet in a injection form. Would this be the same and you would presume sterile? How i see it we put test e in out system which is made for horses why not b12? thoughts????

iValue Plus Vitamin B12 Injection is a vitamin supplement to aid with vitamin B12 deficiency in horses and dogs. Each mL contains: Cyanocobalamin 1000 μg/mL
    Administer by intramuscular injection twice weekly or as directed by a veterinary surgeon. Horses: 5 - 10mL or as required Dogs/Greyhounds: 1 - 2mL or as required
    i've used vet stuff with on ill effects, should work fine

Thread Information