BuckFosten is offline Junior Member

2nd cycle - running test prop solo

Hey guys well right now im just starting my halodrol/formestane cycle as a cutter after my first test e cycle a while back. I figured now would be a good time to get my planning for my second test cycle going so everything is spot on. i've decided that test prop 50mg ed w/ .25mg adex for 12 weeks would be a nice cycle as im strapped for cash right now.

so 350mg test prop a week, is this enough or should i go 100mg ed?

PCT is good with nolva and proviron and possibly hcg

almost forgot:

5'7"
    8% BF
    24 yrs old

MD22 is offline Associate Member
    2nd cycle, 160lbs? What did you start at before your first run?

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    yeah wow holy shit.... 5'7 160 with 8% bf..... Is your diet straight? It doesn't seem to be..... Because you can grow a lot more without the steroids ...

Quote Originally Posted by chevrolet02z28 View Post
    yeah wow holy shit.... 5'7 160 with 8% bf..... Is your diet straight? It doesn't seem to be..... Because you can grow a lot more without the steroids...
    Yeah...i could bulk more but it seems i just put mostly fat on. My first cycle was wen i was 19. I had NO clue on what I was doing. Lost more weight than i gained and screwed my natty levels up (wut an idiot) since then i just got back to where i was and focused mostly on strength. Bench is at 317 for 1. I've never really bulked...just tried to stay lean and strong. I feel like everytime i increase calories...my bf jumps way off chart. You really think i could grow more?

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckFosten View Post
    You really think i could grow more?
    for sure man. Im sure theres lots of guys who wish they could go back to when their natty Test levels were at their highest (roughly 16-25) and take the knowledge they've learned about nutritien/diet/working out etc... and grow like mofo's before ever touching the gear.
    I was only a little taller than you in high school (5'9) weighed 175 @ 12% and I knew nothing of proper diet, just good gym routine and I grew well and was strong as hell. If I had added proper dieting habits back then I would have been huge. I was 27 though, before first cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    for sure man. Im sure theres lots of guys who wish they could go back to when their natty Test levels were at their highest (roughly 16-25) and take the knowledge they've learned about nutritien/diet/working out etc... and grow like mofo's before ever touching the gear.
    I was only a little taller than you in high school (5'9) weighed 175 @ 12% and I knew nothing of proper diet, just good gym routine and I grew well and was strong as hell. If I had added proper dieting habits back then I would have been huge. I was 27 though, before first cycle
    ahah damn now i wish i was back at 16 again!!!! damn....oo rreally quick...if i decide not to cycle...what should my protein still be 1.5-2g per lb bodyweight?

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckFosten View Post
    ahah damn now i wish i was back at 16 again!!!! damn....oo rreally quick...if i decide not to cycle...what should my protein still be 1.5-2g per lb bodyweight?
    you need protein, carbs, and fats to grow, post your diet and we will help you out bro...you can do it hear, or on the diet forum....as you already know if you dont eat right you will not grow with or without the gear, lets get the diet in check before starting another cycle bro...

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Here are some good ideas on diet so check it out and see if you are doing things write bro

http://www.probodybuilding.com/bodyb...t-programs.php

Dinosaur is offline Member
    be prepared for pain and every day injection...ouuuch

freddyfresh33 is offline Junior Member
    yes def painful

Thread Information