Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member

Exclamation Through Process of Elimination...

Ok...

As most of you know I am on Test Prop (75mgs ED) and NPP (50mgs ED).

Well... I have decided to stop the NPP after being on it for 3 weeks. I am not having Good Luck WITH it this time around. I dont know why. The 19-nor IS really messin' with me. I am having SEXUAL side effects. Nothing horrible. I am HORNY as hell. I am able to get , maintain, and have orgasms.

THE PROBLEM IS... MY ABILITY TO HAVE AN ORGASM is hard as hell... Before I the NPP kicked in I was very sensitive down there... I was able to have my Wife just touch me and I was ready to explode... now!! It seems as though I have to just about kill myself to get off. I literally have to hold my breath until I just about pass out.

The whole sexual experience FEELS phenomenal and it's like I should be able to achieve the orgasm but it just WILL NOT HAPPEN. aND my WIFE is starting think it's all her fault. WHICH IT ISN'T !! She is the absolute BEST thing ever.. hence that's why I married her.

I feel that this is all caused by the 19-nor.. SO I AM STOPPING IT !!!

I mean I am even taking CABERGOLINE !! I dont know if it's fake or not... im starting to think it is. I MEAN I SHOULD NOT BE HAVING THESE ISSUES. I know i am not having a prolactin build up... or a progesterone related issue (leaky nips or non-working member) ... i mean... it still works.... still horny as hell (THE TESTOSTERONE ).

Ok so ... Basically... I HAVE NOT SEEN ENOUGH BENEFIT FROM THE NPP SINCE I HAVE BEEN ON IT AT THE DOSAGE I AM ON FOR ME TO CONTINUE IT.

I mean... I thought that 350mgs EW of NPP would benefit me in many ways especially since I am on Winstrol but I can't stand the fact of just about killin' myself to blow a load in my woman.

I need you guys thoughts??... opinions?? Am I choosing the correct path?? Should I continue with it regardless?? IS IT THE NPP doing it??

**SIDE NOTE... **

I am upping my TEST PROP TO 100 Mgs EVERY DAY for the next 5 weeks to finish off my cutting cycle since I am removing the NPP.

Then when I start the BULKING CYCLE portion of my CYCLE...

I am going to stick with TESTOSTERONE PROPINATE !!! Dosing for this part of my cycle will be 150mgs EVERY DAY !!! and I will not be continuing the NPP and INSTEAD I will be going against my better judgment and going with TRENBOLONE !!! Mild Tren tho... 50mgs ED. and see how that treats me with sides... if it isn't to too bad... I might consider upping it to 75mgs ED but odds are I will keep it right at 50mgs ED.

And since I was going to run LONG ESTERS for 16 weeks ... well since I am not going with LONG ESTERS anymore it will only be run for 12 weeks instead.

The Orals will stay relatively the same. ANADROL to start it off. 50mgs ED for the first week. and for the next 3 weeks after 100mgs ED... maybe if I am feeling up to it 150mgs ED for the fourth week but I not push it because this is going to be a heavy ORAL cycle since I removed the NPP.
    After the Anadrol I will be running 8 weeks of Turnabol at 60 mgs ED... or 80 mgs ED... haven't decided the dosage but... I LOVE BOTH OF THESE ORALS... ....

Ok now that I have discussed all of this in what seems like a book.. let me do a summary so basically I get across what the purpose behind this post was.

1.NPP... causing Sex problems.. not anything BAD... just ability to achieve orgasms has been compromised. I have never really had this kind of problem before so I dont know whats up.
    2. Fake Cabergoline?? Do you think it is?? Since I haven't had this problem solved by it?
    3. Dropping the NPP because the CONS are currently OUTWEIGHING the PROS.
    4. Switched my TEST PROP dosage for the rest of my CUTTING PORTION of the cycle from 75mgs daily to 100mgs daily.
    5. Switched my BULKING cycle around to BULK with SHORT ACTING ESTERS rather than long acting compounds.
    6. Added TREN to the BULKING cycle instead of the NPP.
    7. Running ORALS straight through... unsafe?? maybe... TBOL is MILD though so I am not worried.. I believe LIVER TOXICITY IS OVERRATED.
    8. After the completion of this all I will be on a cruise dosage of 300mgs EW and have all BLOOD WORK done to make sure everything is up to par.

Thanks for reading and paying attention to this bros. You know I appreciate your opinions.... THANKS AGAIN !!

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    you lost me at OK......lolol

you say you are on just test and npp

then you say you are taking winny

then you are talking about other orals

I honestly have NO idea what you are taking for how long

and then instead of PCT you are cruising, for how long??

i am confused
    Last edited by T-MOS; 04-18-2009 at 03:20 PM.

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Bro....

Switching NPP for Tren ???

Tren sides are always reported to be much worse than NPP.

Also, the gains youre getting on NPP do not justify being on it?

Youve only been running it for 3 weeks bro. I think you need give it some more time before you just jumping around from compound to compound and ****ing your levels up left and right.

Also, youre not really experiencing sexual side effects other than increased stamina which in my eyes is a benefit! Besides, if your wife KNOWS youre running gear she should be aware of the potential sides (even though you are really not exhibiting any) and understands its not her fault.

Also, with increased sex drive from test im sure you are ****ing alot more, and with increased sexual activity (frequency) you can become desensitized. Perfectly natural bro. Maybe take a break for a few days if you can manage (i know its hard on test) and try again.

THese are all things Id consider if I were you.

Jmo bro. Be safe.
    Last edited by MMArmour; 04-18-2009 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    you lost me at OK......lolol

you say you are on just test and npp

then you say you are taking winny

then you are talking about other orals

I honestly have NO idea what you are taking for how long

and then instead of PCT you are cruising, for how long??

i am confused
    Test and NPP currently for injectables... Winny for my Oral (currently)

I am doing this new method of doing a cut cycle and switch right to a bulker... 24 total weeks of usage.

12 weeks of what was supposed to be 75mgs ED of Prop and 50mgs ED of NPP. (winny as the oral)

Then the last 16 weeks were of the Bulking nature. Originally it was supposed to be CYP/DECA /DROL/VAR.

Changed it now to still be a BULKER... But instead of 16 weeks.. im reducing it to 12 weeks... of PROP/TREN /DROL/TBOL

CRUISING is because I am on TRT ... and well basically... I don't wanna do 200mgs EW ... I want to CRUISE instead at 300mgs EW...

Does that clear things up a lil bit more T-MOS???

Quote Originally Posted by MMArmour View Post
    Bro....

Switching NPP for Tren???

Tren sides are always reported to be much worse than NPP.

Also, the gains youre getting on NPP do not justify being on it?

Youve only been running it for 3 weeks bro. I think you need give it some more time before you just jumping around from compound to compound and ****ing your levels up left and right.

Also, youre not really experiencing sexual side effects other than increased stamina which in my eyes is a benefit! Besides, if your wife KNOWS youre running gear she should be aware of the potential sides (even though you are really not exhibiting any) and understands its not her fault.

Also, with increased sex drive from test im sure you are ****ing alot more, and with increased sexual activity (frequency) you can become desensitized. Perfectly natural bro. Maybe take a break for a few days if you can manage (i know its hard on test) and try again.

THese are all things Id consider if I were you.

Jmo bro. Be safe.

Alright bro.. you are right... I AM A LITTLE BIT ANXIETY RIDDEN WITH THIS WHOLE SITUATION.

NPP... is what I originally planned on running during the cutter... and I am dropping it from my cycle as of now. and only adding the TREN... during my BULKING phase....

I love TREN... It's my FAVE... I don't really get any sides at all from it... as far as the sexual nature is concerned anyways... I know this is one of the most confusing posts I have ever made... but I am going to try and clear it up.

Basically I have totally reworked my cycle due to the fact that I planned ahead and didnt plan for unforeseen things... I have enough Gear for 10 cycles..I can mix and match and do odd things like this... I like switching it up but I always make sure I stick with one thing.

The original plan was...

first 12 weeks

1-12 Test Prop 75mgs ED
    6-12 NPP 50mgs ED
    6-12 Winstrol 50mgs ED

then switch to bulker

12-28 Test Cyp 800mgs EW
    12-26 Deca 525mgs
    12-16 Drol 100mgs EW
    20-28 Var 80mgs ED

That was the original cycle. I dont like it.. I am on week 8. I started the NPP on week 5 because I was only running it for 6 weeks to lube my joints up for the winny.

Now because I am changing my mind this is what the cycle will be... from now on...

Weeks 1-8 Test Prop 75mgs ED
    Weeks 5-8 Npp 50mgs ED (stopping it)
    Weeks 6-12 Winstrol 50mgs ED

Weeks 8-12 Test Prop 100mgs ED
    Weeks 8-12 Winstrol 50mgs ED

then for the Transfer to Bulker

Weeks 13-26 Test Prop 150mgs ED
    Weeks 13-26 Trenbolone 50mgs ED
    Weeks 13-17 Anadrol 100mgs ED
    Weeks 18-26 T-Bol 60 or 80mgs ED

Does that make everything easier to see?? And to understand what I am going through?? And what exactly I am trying to achieve... I know I can be very confusing with my thought process and all... and I am sorry about that but... lol.. I cant help it.. I am all over the place.

I do understand what you are saying about levels right now... it's just that my NPP is waaay to low of a dose to be doing anything. And Tren at 50mgs ED is a far more sufficient than NPP at 50 mgs and honestly ... I will probably be running the TREN at 75mgs ED when it finally comes down to it.

I am trying to figure out if I wanna find a different compound or a different source for my CABER because I dont think it's working... or it might be.. I dont know... I am thinking going the BROMO route... is that a good idea?? or just keep with the CABER hoping its real or purchase some different caber from a different source... I AM NOT ASKING FOR A SOURCE TO GET IT FROM I HAVE PLENTY SO DON'T THINK THATS WHAT I AM DOING HERE....

I know my mind is jumbled... but honestly I think for right now I should just be running the PROP and Winny... for now and ditch the NPP. And thats what I am going to do....

Ok LOL... Sorry bros I confused ya.... Gimme a sec... I'll reword it...

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    The more and more I read your threads/posts the more and more I think you shouldn't be cycling.

Some of the things you do is just plain.....dumb (no offense)

NPP sides were too harsh and now you are switching it for tren after 3 weeks?

Also how come everytime I read your post you are running a different cycle, do you ever get off?

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    The more and more I read your threads/posts the more and more I think you shouldn't be cycling.

Also how come everytime I read your post you are running a different cycle, do you ever get off?
    lay off the guy dude.... he's a bit rowdy with his words but he's lookin for guidance..

doesn't mean u need to be bashing on him... if he chooses to cruise, that's his business.. he knows the risks...

DEUCE...

how sure are u your prop is real bro??

im running prop and tren and have no issues with my sex drive (actualy, i cant freakin get layed enough)...

are u taking any anc drugs??

finasteride??
    ai's??

Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    lay off the guy dude.... he's a bit rowdy with his words but he's lookin for guidance..

doesn't mean u need to be bashing on him... if he chooses to cruise, that's his business.. he knows the risks...

DEUCE...

how sure are u your prop is real bro??

im running prop and tren and have no issues with my sex drive (actualy, i cant freakin get layed enough)...

are u taking any anc drugs??

finasteride??
    ai's??
    Thanks Man.. I appreciate it ... I just cant believe Immortal would say that... I am stunned and appalled...

100 % POSITIVE IT'S REAL... I was running just the PROP... not my TRT cyp and my ENDO did a BLOOD TEST and my LEVELS were skyrocket.

Plus I can't keep it down... lol... I just well can literally pound on my wife for 3 or 4 hours and it feels GREAT THE WHOLE TIME !!! But when it comes time for fireworks... nothing... it takes me HOLDING my Breath... kinda like the sexual fetish of being strangled to get off kinda thing... its weird...

I know the Test is rockin' Nuts are the size of raisins.... I know it's legit...

and No I am not taking an AI.... I dont have any BLOAT at all really... should I be taking one?? I have ADEX.... but didnt see the need for it since I wasnt bloating... should i start taking it???

And thanks again for defending me...

That's your own opinion bro.

How are some of the things I am doing are just plain dumb?? I am not doing anything wrong at all.

NPP SIDES ARE NOT HARSH AT ALL !!! I AM NOT SWITCHING TO TREN !!! I AM DUMPING THE NPP BECAUSE I THINK IT'S THE CAUSE OF MY ABILITY OF NOT BEING ABLE TO CUM. TREN HAS NEVER CAUSED THAT SIDE FOR ME... SO INSTEAD OF CONTINUING THE NPP/DECA I AM OPTING FOR THE OTHER 19-NOR THAT I LIKE A LOT MORE... TREN !!'

I am not running a different cycle... it's all the same... I am debating and throwing around different IDEAS for the next part of my cycle...

I CAN DO THAT !! BECAUSE I AM NOT CURRENTLY INTO THAT STAGE OF MY CYCLE.

And NO ... I will never OFFICIALLY be coming OFF....

How many times have you changed your mind on a cycle?? I mean think about it... there are so many varietys and choices... AND I HAVE A HARD TIME MAKING UP MY MIND.

I am on TRT .... I dont ever have to PCT... I dont ever have to cycle on and off... I am going to CRUISE after this cycle.. at a slightly higher dosage then what is prescribed to me.

I just find that really really wrong in what you just said to me. I respected you. And to have you FLAT OUT SAY I SHOULDNT BE CYCLING IS WRONG... sooooo WRONG !!

I am literally appalled.

I have discussed that I am on a 12 week Cutter. Currently.

Test/Npp/Winny.

I was just going to go from that cycle to a BULKER to run part way through summer then return to TRT dosing or better yet... CRUISE dosage.

Dude I know what I am doing. I just didnt like the fact I AM HAVING TROUBLE GETTING OFF INSIDE OF MY WOMAN !!!

How does that correlate into not knowing how to cycle?? or USE AAS !?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    That's your own opinion bro.

How are some of the things I am doing are just plain dumb?? I am not doing anything wrong at all.

NPP SIDES ARE NOT HARSH AT ALL !!! I AM NOT SWITCHING TO TREN !!! I AM DUMPING THE NPP BECAUSE I THINK IT'S THE CAUSE OF MY ABILITY OF NOT BEING ABLE TO CUM. TREN HAS NEVER CAUSED THAT SIDE FOR ME... SO INSTEAD OF CONTINUING THE NPP/DECA I AM OPTING FOR THE OTHER 19-NOR THAT I LIKE A LOT MORE... TREN !!'
    You just contradicted yourself there.

Look Duece, I am going to be frank with you. You cycle history and your cycles in general don't match your stats. It seems to me you are trying to do too much at once. You're addicted, I can tell. A 28 week cycle? I forgot that you were on HRT or are going to be or whatever, but there is no reason to stay on cycle for 7 months, you aren't trying to compete (that I know of) so why do that to your body?

How many times have you changed your mind on a cycle?? I mean think about it... there are so many varietys and choices... AND I HAVE A HARD TIME MAKING UP MY MIND.
    No man, I don't change my mind on cycle. I come up with a plan and run it. I am injecting hormones into my body not putting a new pair of clothes. I try to stick to the code as much as possible. Like I said bro, I think you should be careful you are showing psychological dependency on this stuff, I know because I have been there, don't try to make the cycles so complicated and stretched out.

How does that correlate into not knowing how to cycle?? or USE AAS !?!?!?
    I apologize for saying that, right now I am not myself. Something has changed could be the tren, I just am alot more agitated and angry. I shouldn't have said you didn't know how to cycle or you shouldn't be. Just want you to know you should take it easy. If you feel you need to drop the NPP than drop it, if you are going to switch to tren than do it. Live and learn.

I am on Test/deca now and have the same issue. It takes me longer to get off, and sometimes not at all, but the women don't seem to mind and I am ok with it as it makes me seem like a stallion to them.......LOLOL

what are your specific goals for this long cycle?

I looked at your stats, and just wondering where you want to be??
    on your profile you have that you are
    6'
    18%

where do you want to be after this is all said and done and you are on your cruise?

I ask because it seems like you are taking the LONG way around and putting your body through a LOT of compounds to get there

I am bulking , and Just using test E and deca, I am 4 weeks in and have already put on almost 20lbs. started at 245 and today I am 263, and I am only 5' 11"

How is your diet? i am not saying you are wrong in the way you are using, but I know you can gain on less compounds IF your diet is correct.

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    In a way I do agree with him Deuce. Youre a bro but at the same instance 28wks is a LONG ****ING TIME to be on cycle. Make sure youre monitoring your health thoroughly during this.

Alright bros I got some stuff to say and I want you all to read it when I get back... I just gotta shoot somewhere real quick...

^^^ i'm still confused??????

Ok all of you are right...

Especially you Immortal and I think thats why I got so offended... Yes.. I am sort of addicted to it. Not so much addicted then I am in the process of it. As we all are.

You all have made me see the light so to speak.

I am not going to do this crazy ass cycle like I had thought out. You guys are right.

I know better.

I let the fact that I have been away from the game for so long get the better of me. I thought the higher the dosages and the more compounds I pumped into myself the better and quicker I would get back to where I was before my accident.

I am not doing a 28 week cycle anymore.

I am going to do a 16 week cycle.

Like Normal.

I am on week 7. Just started week 7. I am dumping the NPP. I am sticking with the winstrol . As planned. Weeks 6-12 with the Winny.

I am going to use Prop throughout the whole 16 weeks. Nothing but Prop. I don't need all those compounds right now.

Right now I need to focus on get myself back to where I was before hand. And at the end of this 16 week cycle. I should be just about there. Upon finishing this 16 week cycle. I am going to go back on my TRT cypionate . 300mgs EW. And I am going to do it correctly by doing it for 16 weeks before attempting another cycle. LIKE I SHOULD HAVE DONE FROM THE BEGINNING... NONE OF THIS 30 week cycle NONSENSE.

Honestly BROS.. I don't know what fvck I was thinking.

I started this cycle at 219 lbs and 23.59% BF. Currently I am 225lbs. and 17.99%BF. I haven't gained that much weight but... MY BODY HAS CHANGED DRASTICALLY !!

Everyone around me has noticed.. So I know my Diet and Training Regimen are in check. While yes I have only gained 6 total pounds of weight in 7 weeks. Technically I think I have gained like 15lbs. of Mass. Minus the Fat I have lost and the muscle tissue I have gained. Ya know what I mean??

I know I am on the right Path. I just need Patience... NOT COMPOUNDS !!!

So to put everyone at ease... I have finally smartened up and you guys have the OLD DEUCE back... not the "Let's see how many Compounds I can inject and swallow into my body DEUCE" that I have been for the past 3 months.

So just to SUMMARIZE all this again...

YES IMMORTAL I AM GOING TO COMPETE ONE DAY DOWN THE ROAD... When I am ready, When the time is right, God Willing.

So My cycle...

Weeks 1-7.5 have been Test Prop 75mgs ED.
    Weeks 7.5-16 Test Prop 100mgs ED
    Weeks 4.5-7.5 NPP (Discontinued)
    Weeks 6-12 Winstrol 50mgs ED
    Weeks 12-16 Anavar 80mgs ED

Should I be taking Arimidex .25mgs ED (jamyjamr you made reference to this) ??

There it is fellas. It won't change again. It is what it is. Thank you all for help bring me back to reality. Despite the fact is that I probably would have been fine had I gone through with the afore mentioned cycle but... IT WAS HIGHLY UN CALLED FOR !! And I thank all of you for helping me realize that there isn't any need whatsoever for a cycle like that.

This is why I call this place home and will not go anywhere else, because I feel like everyone here actually do give a SH1T !!!

Thanks again guys.. I can't say it enough !!

Duece you made the right decision man, I am happy you listened. I am looking out for you and your health. You got to also think about the future man, you got a wife and will have kids, I know we all live in a world where we want things now now now, I have been there. That's why I am giving you advice, I know whats it like to not be sastified with what you have to become obbsessed with multiple compounds out there and the process of doing steroid cycles.

Duece, you already had one addiction problem that you overcame, don't cause another. Be careful, you have goals in life you will reach them, pumping as much steroids as you can in one cycle won't make it come that much faster.

What alot of users don't see on here is that steroids can become psychologically addicting, they are afarid to admit it to themselves or anyone else. They laugh it off like its a joke, but deep down they know its a possibility. You start thinking you can't grow without steroids than you become obsessed with each cycle and then you start extending cycles left and right next thing you know you are cycling year round with a couple of weeks off to compensate. That's not life bro, for every shortcut you take in life, life will seek retribution in the end.

Best of luck

Duece you made the right decision man, I am happy you listened. I am looking out for you and your health. You got to also think about the future man, you got a wife and will have kids, I know we all live in a world where we want things now now now, I have been there. That's why I am giving you advice, I know whats it like to not be sastified with what you have to become obbsessed with multiple compounds out there and the process of doing steroid cycles.

Duece, you already had one addiction problem that you overcame, don't cause another. Be careful, you have goals in life you will reach them, pumping as much steroids as you can in one cycle won't make it come that much faster.

What alot of users don't see on here is that steroids can become psychologically addicting, they are afarid to admit it to themselves or anyone else. They laugh it off like its a joke, but deep down they know its a possibility. You start thinking you can't grow without steroids than you become obsessed with each cycle and then you start extending cycles left and right next thing you know you are cycling year round with a couple of weeks off to compensate. That's not life bro, for every shortcut you take in life, life will seek retribution in the end.

Best of luck

You are 100% right and now that I have made up my mind on all of this.. I feel a lot better about myself. I stopped the NPP today... and am just continuing the Testosterone Propinate at 100mgs ED and the Winstrol at 50mgs ED. 25mgs in the AM and 25mgs PRE-WORKOUT.

And yah... I just feel so much better now that it's all figured out and that everyone helped me realize that I was being a FOOL !!!

I can't say it enough Bros... THANK YOU !!

ok, now that you got all that out of your system...........

adex only IF you need it during your cycle

good luck with it.

we all lose our heads every now and then, its good that you can re group and get your shit together !!

Thanks T-Mos... and that's what I thought... that's why I havent used it up to this point.. I have it on hand but... No need for it.. Like I said hardly any to minimal bloat ( I have a very strict diet, low sodium, plus I drink 1.5-2 gals of water per day and hit the gym.. 6 days a week weight training, cardio 7 days per week.. minimal 30 minutes... average 45 min and max an hour) So I just haven't needed the ADEX at all...

Thanks again!!!

alpmaster is offline Member
    Dude... I'd like to read all of your posts, but I have to stop midway through, BECAUSE the RANDOM ass caps LOCK button just SEEMS TO keep GETTING PRESSED.

Quote Originally Posted by alpmaster View Post
    Dude... I'd like to read all of your posts, but I have to stop midway through, BECAUSE the RANDOM ass caps LOCK button just SEEMS TO keep GETTING PRESSED.
    I use the caps... for EMPHASIS... and sort of like IF I was using INFLECTION... in my VOICE.
    Last edited by The Deuce; 04-19-2009 at 08:40 AM.

Shurik is offline Associate Member
    I'm gonna jump on NPP asap, maybe then ill be able to satisfy all my women on the same night. Lol

this was a great thread man.. always good to help each other out

Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    this was a great thread man.. always good to help each other out
    Thanks brotha man... I am just Glad everyone was willing to help me and make sure I was able to see the I was on the wrong thought process... ya know ??

Should I also run some clen at the end of the cycle... just to suck some Fat off of me ya know what I mean?? While I run the 4 weeks of Anavar ... add in some clen at 120mcgs Daily to solidify the results from my cycle?? Which will end up ending on June 29th. I just wanna reap the full benefits of this cycle... basically be back where I was before my accident.

235lbs. 12%BF ... Currently 225lbs. 17.99%BF .... IS THIS REALISTIC???

mrdieselone is offline Junior Member
    deuce your lookin good brother is that another photo ..cause you look thicker than the last one ..
    keep up the hard work ..brother!!
    yes i believe we all have a little addiction ..to muscle or we all wouldn't be using steroids ..
    Have you ever tried gh ??..that is really good shit for maintaining mass..i run that year in year out ..but ive never needed alot ..i only use max ..about 1 iu ..but ive been taking it for almost 10 years ..its the shit because it will maintain mass and if you really eat clean and increase cals..you get leaner also..just though if you haven't..tried it
    keep up the good work brother ..you got my support and i'm glad you have noticed you own addictions ..use the juice to increase quality of your life don't let it ..take that away !!!

Thanks brotha man... I am just Glad everyone was willing to help me and make sure I was able to see the I was on the wrong thought process... ya know ??

Should I also run some clen at the end of the cycle... just to suck some Fat off of me ya know what I mean?? While I run the 4 weeks of Anavar ... add in some clen at 120mcgs Daily to solidify the results from my cycle?? Which will end up ending on June 29th. I just wanna reap the full benefits of this cycle... basically be back where I was before my accident.

235lbs. 12%BF ... Currently 225lbs. 17.99%BF .... IS THIS REALISTIC???
    dunno really.. predicated on your diet... i think u can come close

Thread Information