shotgun1978 is offline New Member

Looking for Advice

Hello, I'm new to the forum and wanted to get some advice on my situation...

In January 2007, I suffered a significant injury. I ended up having a cervical fusion (C5-6) tore a rotator cuff and three herniated discs were found in my lumbar back.

Before this injury I would describe my fitness level as above average. I was 210 lbs, now I am close to 230lbs at 5'11". While I know there is no miracle cure for my injuries, I am looking for advice on what product may be the best for me to help me get my strength back close to where I was, or even better. I have been working hard for months and the strength has reached plateau that is well below pre-injury, which was when I was much younger.

A little about me:
    30 years old, never used a steroid before, worked out consistently since high school except for several months after my injuries. My work has the potential to be physically demanding at times where I need to be 100%.

I have been spending a lot of time hear reading the past few days and I think the best product would be Anavar because it appears to be relatively safe, helps with fat loss, low water retention and has good strength gains, which fit my goals.

My goals would be:
    increasing energy and muscle definition
    some fat loss
    some size gains, don't want to get much bigger, I already have a big frame
    increasing speed as much as possible

Your opinions would be appreciated.

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome to AR

what is your bf%?

sorry to hear about your injury, but you need to take it one step at a time. you cant attain all the goals you want at once.

1st lose the fat you want to, the fact you went from 210 to 230 indicates that you gained some fat.

keep training hard, get that bf% down, then make some natual gains, research research reasearch, get that diet in check then re assess your situation and see if you think you need steroids

sirrah2508 is offline Associate Member
    diet and cardio to get that weight down man before you cycle. also stick around and do lots of reading and research. there are plenty of people here that are willing to help so dont hesitate to ask

shotgun1978 is offline New Member
    I have my caloric intake way down. I need to find some good ways to increase cardio. I experience a lot of pain after about 10-15 minutes of cardio...I'm not sure of my bf% but I'm sure I could stand to lose the 20 pounds...or at least turn it into muscle.

I went to the doctor today and discussed some of my issues. I had blood work done and they are checking my TSH level and a few other things that I can't remember. I'm not sure but I don't think he checked my testosterone level.

Thanks for the advice so far. I will post the results of blood work when I get it.

When I get to where I need to be, what's the consensus on Anavar ? From what I've been reading so far, the only drawback seems to be the price, but I can deal with that..

sirrah2508 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shotgun1978 View Post
    I have my caloric intake way down. I need to find some good ways to increase cardio. I experience a lot of pain after about 10-15 minutes of cardio...I'm not sure of my bf% but I'm sure I could stand to lose the 20 pounds...or at least turn it into muscle.

I went to the doctor today and discussed some of my issues. I had blood work done and they are checking my TSH level and a few other things that I can't remember. I'm not sure but I don't think he checked my testosterone level.

Thanks for the advice so far. I will post the results of blood work when I get it.

When I get to where I need to be, what's the consensus on Anavar? From what I've been reading so far, the only drawback seems to be the price, but I can deal with that..
    general consensus is that you shouldnt do an oral only cycle and that test should be the base of any GOOD cycle. btw what type of cardio are you doing?

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Keep up w/the diet and cardio and get your bf% down lower. I think if you do that you will like the results much better when you do the var cycle.

Thread Information