Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member

Winstrol aids in collagen synthesis?

I was recently discussing Winstrol with a buddy who mentioned that it aids in collagen synthesis. In fact, He told me that it increases collagen synthesis 80% (although he didn't have any studies to back this up). I found this interesting as my upcoming cycle will involve oral winstrol and I am having a slight issue with my right shoulder right now. Have you guys heard anything about this?

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    I can't find the info I was looking for, but this thread popped up and I thought I'd pass it along for you to read: EQ or DECA for healing?

Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst View Post
    I can't find the info I was looking for, but this thread popped up and I thought I'd pass it along for you to read: EQ or DECA for healing?
    Thanks for the link! I read it and learned a lot, although I wish there was a more up to date thread (not from 04').

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    I never heard of winstrol doing this! you would think collagen synthesis would be a posative thing for your joints? so how come winstrol destroys your joints and gives you arthiritis?

Deca and growth hormone and IGF-1 i think are the only significant things to improve collagen synthesis.

Winstrol actually builds the tendons and ligaments with new fibres but at an un-natural speed making them premature and more prone to injury.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Winstrol increases collagen synthesis. It will give you bigger tendons. However, your body compensates for this by making them more brittle, weaker, and more prone to injury. I can't tell you how many bros work out anaerobically and become injured while on winstrol. Guys who lift in the 1-5 rep range while on winstrol, to baseball players who sprint all out from a stationary position -- winstrol should be the LAST drug they choose. Most of them like winstrol because they don't get the weight gain from it but it is very detrimental to bros who train for any sport anaerobically. Tendons tear easily on it.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44 View Post
    Tendons tear easily on it.
    Really?? I have heard of something like this before but it is never guaranteed. I am on week 2 of 6 of Winny at 50mgs ED. I have noticed that my joints seem a little bit stiffer.. and this is a common sign for me to know that the winny is working and doing it's appropriate job but as far as this compound making it so the tendons tear easily I just dont see that happening.. maybe if people are pushing themselves to the max and then some but not to the people who know how to train appropriately .. at least thats my opinion...

Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44 View Post
    Winstrol increases collagen synthesis. It will give you bigger tendons. However, your body compensates for this by making them more brittle, weaker, and more prone to injury. I can't tell you how many bros work out anaerobically and become injured while on winstrol. Guys who lift in the 1-5 rep range while on winstrol, to baseball players who sprint all out from a stationary position -- winstrol should be the LAST drug they choose. Most of them like winstrol because they don't get the weight gain from it but it is very detrimental to bros who train for any sport anaerobically. Tendons tear easily on it.
    Good info! I plan on keeping reps around the 8-10 range while on winny and cutting out my once a week HIIT sprints. Low intensity steady state cardio will be my staple.

So what are the chances the winny will help my shoulder or do you guys think it will dry me out and make it worse (like I said it is only slightly painful when barbell benching)?

hero717 is offline Associate Member
    thats good to know...didnt know about how tender wini made your joints...i knew when u use gear ur muscles grow and ur joints dont...unless u take decca...but makes sense my client just keeps getting hurts and he is usually on the winni tabs when he gets hurt...

Quote Originally Posted by hero717 View Post
    thats good to know...didnt know about how tender wini made your joints...i knew when u use gear ur muscles grow and ur joints dont...unless u take decca...but makes sense my client just keeps getting hurts and he is usually on the winni tabs when he gets hurt...
    Ok from my experience... Winstrol does give you that dry joint feeling but it's not the end of the world. I have used Winstrol a number of times and **knock on wood** never had an injury as of yet. **KNOCK ON WOOD AGAIN**

When on "gear" yes your muscles do grow and your joints don't but you can combat that by doing everything appropriately. That's why it is recommended you reach your GENETIC POTENTIAL before you use AAS. And to have at least a minimum of 5 years training experience so that YOUR tendons and ligaments are accustomed to having the heavy weight straining on said tendon/ligaments. Does that make sense to you??

DECA WILL NOT .. I REPEAT WILL NOT MAKE YOUR JOINTS GROW !! The reason people take either Nandrolone Decaonate or Nandrolone Phenyl-Propinate with Winstrol it increases water retention in the areas which need it... which alleviates the pain associated with Winny by in all proper sense of the word "LUBES" up the joints.

Now as far as your client goes, Maybe he should figure out what he is doing wrong to injure himself because WINSTROL will not cause an injury. Lack of knowledge in training and pushing yourself too hard with too much weight and accidents cause injuries... not compounds.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    Ok from my experience... Winstrol does give you that dry joint feeling but it's not the end of the world. I have used Winstrol a number of times and **knock on wood** never had an injury as of yet. **KNOCK ON WOOD AGAIN**

When on "gear" yes your muscles do grow and your joints don't but you can combat that by doing everything appropriately. That's why it is recommended you reach your GENETIC POTENTIAL before you use AAS. And to have at least a minimum of 5 years training experience so that YOUR tendons and ligaments are accustomed to having the heavy weight straining on said tendon/ligaments. Does that make sense to you??

DECA WILL NOT .. I REPEAT WILL NOT MAKE YOUR JOINTS GROW !! The reason people take either Nandrolone Decaonate or Nandrolone Phenyl-Propinate with Winstrol it increases water retention in the areas which need it... which alleviates the pain associated with Winny by in all proper sense of the word "LUBES" up the joints.

Now as far as your client goes, Maybe he should figure out what he is doing wrong to injure himself because WINSTROL will not cause an injury. Lack of knowledge in training and pushing yourself too hard with too much weight and accidents cause injuries... not compounds.

Damn good post!

Quote Originally Posted by WARMachine View Post
    Damn good post!
    Thank you Bro... I try... I try to let people know the truth... ya know?? Sometimes they just need to hear it...

HOUTXSALES09 is offline New Member
    I noticed when I take winny it totally dehydrates my joints and tendons to the point that i tripple up on water... and definately double up on the glucosamine...really helps

HOUTXSALES09 is offline New Member
    i dohave to disagree a lil bit... ive been a user for about 15yrs and in my experiences with commin down off a huge cycle with winny that u need to take a very precautious training process.. as soon as ur test, decas, etc... start making their way outta ur bodys.. ur water or "lube" goes with it. learned that the hard way on win v tabs. that was about 8 yrs ago n i still suffer frm that injury due to lack of knowlege when taken winny n not takeing other supps to protect myself

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality

Good stuff again!

Sounds like Anavar is far superior than Winstrol in collagen synthesis as well as tendon strength. Now if Anavar was only as cheap as Winstrol!

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    WHAT no winstrol KILLED my tendons

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Deca Question, Big, Mammon, T-Mos

NewMuscle83 is offline Member
    ok, I'm doing a research paper for nutrition class, and i did run across a study in relation to this issue. I will look it up again once I get home. There's actually a whole bunch of info out there on winny that I didn't know. For example, one of the studies said that winny damages the liver if taken in high doses past 6 months, and it's not really hepatoxic for shorter periods. I'll look that article up too..

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    WTF ban this person

RotorHead is offline Associate Member
    old post but excellent info! THE DEUCE's info is priceless

DarnGoodLookin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soniyali View Post
    Is AIDS carried to the child if the sperm is contaminated through artificial egg insemination? Lets say the man has AIDS. Does his sperm carry the virus with which he fertilizes the egg with, which has been taken out of the female for artificial insemination? Meaning is the child going to have the virus if his sperm fuses with an egg. If so, is there a way to prevent the virus from going to the child?

Thread Information