Billytk03z is offline Member

Tren A and hair thinning.... it happened to me...

Ok guys... I recently ran a Tren A cycle...

Tren A @ 50mg ed
    Test P @50mg ed

***Planned on running this combo for 8 weeks or longer if possible... but... i cut my cycle short at 3 weeks due to total head hair thinning (no balding but just all my existing hair thinned dramatically, in just 3 weeks!!!!!!)

I got good hardening (nothing amazing), amazing-amazing-amazing vascularity, minimal/slight stregnth increase (but it was only 3 weeks)...

sides.... night sweats (they suck), no tren cough, mininal cardio decline if any at all.. the biggest concern was the hair thinning (its real and sucks.)

my question is since im off of tren A now will my hair thicken back up to previous...(i dont think I am MPB disposed but tren hit the hair incredibly fast, i dont have any balding or recession, just overall thinning of previous thick hair)

bikepunk is offline New Member
    Finasteride and Proscar would have been usefully During your cycle. Using Shampoo to prevent thinning hair would have been a good idea as well. Prevention is the best medicine for hairloss. I'd aslo look for natural solutions like Saw Palmetto Extract.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    My hair is thinning on Tren ace as well, if I put my hand through my hair I get 2-3 strands of hair everytime. However, I have really thick hair so its kind of hard to notice, I tell by the amount of hair that falls.

bikepunk is offline New Member
    Is there much of a difference in side effects between tren acetate and tren enthanate? I mean would one ester be worse than the other, or same sh*t, different pile?

Quote Originally Posted by bikepunk View Post
    Is there much of a difference in side effects between tren acetate and tren enthanate? I mean would one ester be worse than the other, or same sh*t, different pile?
    No, not really. The only thing is with Tren -e if you have harsh side effects it takes several weeks to leave the system while with Tren ace it leaves the body in a couple of days. Hence why Tren ace is recommended for first time tren users.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billytk03z View Post
    my question is since im off of tren A now will my hair thicken back up to previous...(i dont think I am MPB disposed but tren hit the hair incredibly fast, i dont have any balding or recession, just overall thinning of previous thick hair)
    It will grow back but will likely not be as thick as it was previously. You can try rogaine, it stimulates hair growth. And if you lost hair on tren then you are MPB disposed, sorry to tell ya.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    I don't know Polska, I'm on tren for the first time now and I'm experiencing never before seen hairloss just like Immortal and Billy describe. I've done previous cycles with stuff that should have made my hair fall out if I was prone and lost nothing, but with tren I am thinning a little all over. I mean even sides and back, not just top or hairline stuff. I have really thick hair, so I'm not too worried about it yet, but it's a little weird.

higherdesire is offline Banned
    Hair loss is normal at 80 to 100 hairs a day. Pulling two or three each time shoudn't be too big of a deal. I haven't found any evidence that tren causes the papilla to be permenantly disrupted or to die. You can use a topical formula by Billy Jealousy called Follicle Restorer to stimulate blood flow during your cycle and will definalty help. It is kinda pricy but could be worth it if your locks are that important to you.

Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post
    Hair loss is normal at 80 to 100 hairs a day. Pulling two or three each time shoudn't be too big of a deal. I haven't found any evidence that tren causes the papilla to be permenantly disrupted or to die. You can use a topical formula by Billy Jealousy called Follicle Restorer to stimulate blood flow during your cycle and will definalty help. It is kinda pricy but could be worth it if your locks are that important to you.
    The problem is the shedding is more than normal, when I sit at my desk and look down all of a sudden i will notice that 6-8 strands have fallen. Then I run my hand through my hair over and over and hair strands fall.

Never happened before...

Gotcha. Try the billy jealousy. It is OTC but very effective. Good luck.

Gotcha. Try the billy jealousy. It is OTC but very effective. Good luck.
    75 bucks?

it is pricy! ha ha, that is funny. And it take 6 weeks to see it really start bringing your hair back!

besides by the time you order something and pay shipping isn't that much different is it?

Billytk03z is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska View Post
    It will grow back but will likely not be as thick as it was previously. You can try rogaine, it stimulates hair growth. And if you lost hair on tren then you are MPB disposed, sorry to tell ya.

From all the research that I have done it stated almost in everything that Tren could induce hairloss to people that are not MPB disposed... this is due to the very high androgen binding affinity of tren....

but as a couple of bros have said in this thread previously, the hairloss/thinning isnt in a balding pattern, its just overall head thinning (sides, back, top, etc...) I can pull at least 5-7 hairs out at time right now...

the only other time i had experienced thinning and/or shedding is when I ran test prop at over 700mg/wk and once when I started PCT after a cycle... both times the shedding/thinning seemed to be in the same pattern as the tren A induced shed/thinning but my hair always recovered and thickened back up with no probs.... Im hoping the same holds true for this time around with the tren....

Quote Originally Posted by Billytk03z View Post
    From all the research that I have done it stated almost in everything that Tren could induce hairloss to people that are not MPB disposed... this is due to the very high androgen binding affinity of tren....

but as a couple of bros have said in this thread previously, the hairloss/thinning isnt in a balding pattern, its just overall head thinning (sides, back, top, etc...) I can pull at least 5-7 hairs out at time right now...

the only other time i had experienced thinning and/or shedding is when I ran test prop at over 700mg/wk and once when I started PCT after a cycle... both times the shedding/thinning seemed to be in the same pattern as the tren A induced shed/thinning but my hair always recovered and thickened back up with no probs.... Im hoping the same holds true for this time around with the tren....
    If you're losing hair from androgens then you have androgenic alopecia. Androgenic alopecia = male pattern baldness. The pattern of hair loss is different in different individuals. You can lose hair from the front and back and sides of the head with MPB.

The thing about balding is that its still a highly misunderstood condition. They do not know the actual root cause of hair loss.

I don't know how old you are but up until I was 25 I thought I did not have MPB, as even though my hair would slightly shed during a cycle it would always 'thicken back up' afterward. Well this turned out to be wishful thinking as after awhile it became apparent that my hair was nowhere near as thick as it used to be. But this process took years. And it still is apparent only to me, no one close to me would tell I'm losing hair yet.

I would not take the chance if I were you. Don't use heavy androgens like tren if you don't have to...

The cause of MPB is well documented. There is only one cause of hair loss and that is the death of the papilla. Many different stimuli can trigger that death, but there is no other way to be bald than for the papilla to die. In many cases is you catch it in time you can manipulate the papilla back into production through adaquate blood flow stimulation, which is one reason a topical solution can be efffective even though it does not effect the papilla.

The cause of MPB is well documented. There is only one cause of hair loss and that is the death of the papilla. Many different stimuli can trigger that death, but there is no other way to be bald than for the papilla to die. In many cases is you catch it in time you can manipulate the papilla back into production through adaquate blood flow stimulation, which is one reason a topical solution can be efffective even though it does not effect the papilla.
    Yes but what is the root cause of the papilla dying? Why does MPB occur in a pattern? Why are the hairs on the sides and back of the head usually unaffected? These are questions with no scientific answers.

Yes but what is the root cause of the papilla dying? Why does MPB occur in a pattern? Why are the hairs on the sides and back of the head usually unaffected?
    Because you touch yourself at night

I use to love saying that...

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Yes but what is the root cause of the papilla dying? Why does MPB occur in a pattern? Why are the hairs on the sides and back of the head usually unaffected? These are questions with no scientific answers.
    lol, its well understood! thats why no one is bald.

I hear you on that. I guess at the end of the day if you can, I say if, treat it through stimulation of adaquate blood flow to the region, it doesn't matter if it is prematura or hereditarium, or even injury. If you cannot, on the other hand, then it still doesn't matter. You know what I mean bro?

Thread Information