bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'

I'm really tired lately

...all day long

what could i do?

I'm dieting, but not starving , doing cardio and everything but i'm still way too tired...

what could cause this

- i thimk i have high bp . i'll donate blood

- i'm doing prop and tren 100/50mg EOD

- also doing t3 but i0m on the drop size of it....at 75 mcg now and dropping slowly

- not overtaraining

- anything else besides donating blood to help?

. cause of the cycle i take ambien to help me sleep, zhinking of adding melatonine to help with the quality of sleep and maybe GABA

thanks a lot

- the diet and training are spot on since i have a really good national level trainer

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    How often do you sleep? Are you getting to much rest.... I know if I sleep more then 9 hours I feel even worse.....

T20
    T20 is offline New Member
    I just recently read something about adrenal fatigue which causes that symptom... Don't know too much about it but its def worth reading up on. I do know that it can be caused by too much stress... ex) not enough sleep, working out too hard, stress at the job etc.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Yeppppp ^^^

proironaust is offline Associate Member
    Whats you bodyfat percent?If your lean it could just be that.Remember if your not feeding your body enough nutrients your body will slow done to accomadate.I m 4 % atm and feel like shit all day luckly i dont work atm.So i can get plenty of rest.However i have sugar free red bull before i train to kick my ass in the gym

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    could be the T3, too.

I know it doesn't have that effect on everyone, but T3 made me tired as fvck.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by proironaust View Post
    Whats you bodyfat percent?If your lean it could just be that.Remember if your not feeding your body enough nutrients your body will slow done to accomadate.I m 4 % atm and feel like shit all day luckly i dont work atm.So i can get plenty of rest.However i have sugar free red bull before i train to kick my ass in the gym
    can we see a pic? ^^^

Bor: you could try cutting your injections with b complex, other than that, how is your sleeping patterns(circadian rhythm), do you go to sleep at the same time every night, wake up at the same time, etc....

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    can we see a pic? ^^^
    lol

yah, let's see that pic

Spartan ^ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bor View Post
    ...all day long

what could i do?

I'm dieting, but not starving , doing cardio and everything but i'm still way too tired...

what could cause this

- also doing t3 but i0m on the drop size of it....at 75 mcg now and dropping slowly

- not overtaraining

. cause of the cycle i take ambien to help me sleep, zhinking of adding melatonine to help with the quality of sleep and maybe GABA

thanks a lot

- the diet and training are spot on since i have a really good national level trainer
    Your Red Blood Cells may be high. This will sometimes cause elevated blood pressure. If your RBC's are a bit high or elevated, it sometimes doe scause lethargy. I get this while on cycle alot. Donating blood will let you know these things. Also if you have insurance it wouldnt hurt to get a complete panel done. Like CBC's, lipids, etc. JMO........
    If you find them out, post your results and I'll see if I can help.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by bor View Post
    ...all day long

what could i do?

what could cause this

- not overtaraining

thanks a lot

Sounds like you need some lab work. Could be the T3 making you fatigued. If your BP is high,,that can factor too.

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    I think something that a lot of people ignore is - Parasites or ****ed up Bacteria.

I remember my mate was saying the same.. been tired for ages and I said take some parasite killing stuff.... and guess what.. surprise surprise a few days later all good.

I have always been good with natural worming and stuff like that. And EVERYONE in western countries seems to think that it is not an issue. The pharmacist here in Spain said "we don't have parasites here in Spain". Which is funny as when I went to the health food store for some vitamins she said "Yeah for I take natural parasite stuff every few months, there are parasite everywhere".

But most people have this air of arrogance thinking the clean western world it doesn't happen in our countries. Which is bullshit.. go look at the medical stat on parasites and estimates parasites around the world. This is why when I was doing Charles Poliquin's PPC Level 1 and BioSignature course we go onto the topic and Charles totally agreed. Yesterday I was looking through CP articles and it is as follows -

From the "No Holds Barred" Interview from Body of Science Mag 2005 -

CP: Another thing we do is run stool tests for parasites and fungus,which is far more common than mercury. During the last 7 years,I haven’t seen one normal stool sample. Look at Adam Nelson; he just threw 75 feet last weekend,which is the best throw in the world right now in shot put. He came in as a client, went through my program through an associate ofmine,and won two Olympic Silvers,
    and one World Champion Silver. Initially,I wasn’t very happy with the progress he was making,so we ran a stool test.It came back positive for a bacterium that blocks the absorption of protein and gives you diarrhea.

WL:How did you treat that?

CP:The doctor and the lab we use run tests so we can identify which drugs and which
    natural agents will work.We normally would use something like black walnut,which is fairly gentle on the body.But in this case,there are maybe six drugs that work,and he was resis-tant to every natural agent.So we took one drug,which was the shortest course,and it basically got rid ofit in five days.As a result,he put on 25lbs oflean body weight in the space of a month,which was amazing.You got to remember that he had a roommate that was basically eating all ofhis protein.See,during training he was able to call up additional motor units,but he wasn’t able to make them grow.You may say,‘wow, that’s enormous’, but it’s normal in that now those fibers that he actually accessed has protein to feed them.Not everybody can put on 25lbs in lean mass like that,but if they are that well trained,yeah.His incline press shot up 125lbs within weeks! fibromyalgia went away. I’m amazed with how it is. If you ate at a restaurant in San Diego, a few years ago, the odds that you would catch an intestinal bug was 1 out of7. Now,it’s 1 out of 6 and it’s increasing.

WL:You know,after talking to you,I don’t know what the **** is wrong with me now.I’ve probably got heavy metal poisoning,bacterial parasites,and am now afraid to go out to a restaurant.Thanks!

CP: You know what’s funny? The worst offender is Vegas, and the worst thing you can do there is to eat at a buffet.We used to we would go on a diet for six weeks where they don’t eat those foods and we found that when we retested them,they were now not allergic anymore.As long as you keep varying the diet, they weren’t noticing food allergies. The point is that with protein,we need to be varied in our diet., basically don’t run food sensitivity tests anymore because we always see the same results,and we found it’s the same way to fix it all the time.You just sit down and tell the athlete to eat some buffalo or ostrich instead of beef.Most bodybuilders eat tuna,chicken,and beef,and ifyou run a food test,it’s,say,tuna and chicken.Take away the tuna and chicken for six weeks,and you’re not allergic to them anymore.Just by varying the diet you help with protein consumption.The guys that use the most stimulants,for example,have the most food allergies too because stimulants lead to leaky gut syndrome.You get larger proteins from food into the blood stream, and then your body can develop antibodies to it. Can you hold on for a second? (Speaks briefly with a doctor) I am getting an IV while I am talking to you.

Etc etc.

With moronic people filling their water bottles out of bathroom taps in hand basins, not washing their hands.. sticking there hands in their mouth... and never taken any natural parasite vitamins/meds. etc etc... well it is no wonder!

Basically get a know natural parasite med - I can tell you how to make a natural one if you want from all the thing known to kill parasites/bacterial - it tastes rank.. but hey we are bodybuilders we are not here for taste. You will need to hang around the bathroom.. and after it take a lot of probiotics.

Basically if your gut is ****ed.. then you are.

ok thought I would share that.

Nate

Anyway.. I thought it was worth a mention.

Thread Information