moleculesofemotion is offline New Member

D/bol in KRABI (and how to deal with oz customs)

hey guys,

i saw this thread re krabi pharmacies: http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/333855-questions-about-steroids-thailand-post4285495.html

and someone mentioned to lookout for "the Pharmacy on the left when entering town. It will be the one with the picture of the bodybuilder on it "

Can anyone be more specific about its location (or name?)? I'm heading there in 2 days and want to get my hands on some dbol . will i have luck with other pharmacies or should i target this one?

I'm currently in koh lanta but after visiting several pharmacies on the island, no one apparently sells gear. I have to transit back home via krabi so i'm hoping to hit a winner.

any suggestions on how to approach the staff would be welcomed...(i haven't bought in thailand before!)

also....if anyone could comment on dealing with australian customs would be a bonus! (i'm only looking to get a bottle - 500 tabs? - of d/bol, so not much to conceal).

best place to put it? -pocket or checked baggage and hope they don't want to search my person and/or my bags??!!

doctorclaus is offline Associate Member
    u crazy, mail it back to yourself never carry gear on u at the airport.

Thread Information