Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    noworriesman is offline New Member

educated responses welcome

i am new to gear. not the gym. 26, 190lbs, 10% bf ask any other stats i will share.
    just started
    20mg anavar per day
    500mg test enanthate per week
    300mg eq per week.

eq and test should run 12 weeks then following with four weeks of winstrol . at probably 5omg per day. (oral)

absolute ultimate goal is cutting and shredding. i have trained many diffrent ways for years. natural strength hit the wall, so i think.

i had been eating squeaky clean, restricted calories, mad cardio. bodybuilding friend told me i was all wrong.

workout was:
    weight train 5-7 days a week. 2 muscle groups per workout 10-12 sets each group. was 10 repping all sets or pyramiding. 20-25 minutes elliptical trainers 3-4 days per week and road running 1-2 miles per day 3-4 days per week.

i was told i was doing too much cardio, chewing up muscle, carbs were too low.

interested to see ideas on cutting. weight training and cardio recommendations.

cardio before or after workout? ultimately if i could get the unreal results of building muscle and burning fat i would but, being real i will settle for fat burn.

will the injections be more effective twice a week or at certain times?
    Last edited by noworriesman; 05-03-2009 at 01:19 PM.

Thread Information