GrandmasterSpank is offline Associate Member

Question Adding Dbol at the end of cycle!?

So just wondering what people's thoughts are on using a moderate dose of Dianabol for a couple of weeks at the end of an injectable test cycle?

Background: I'm currently in week 10 of of my 2nd cycle,- It's your basic 12 week long, 500mg test p/wk cycle. Gains have been good, but have slowed a bit now, and am still boosting calorie intake weekly, so I'm considering adding Dbol at 20-30mg p/d during the last 2 weeks of injecting, and then for an additional 2 weeks after the last injection, before jumping straight into PCT. I understand that I'd be looking at putting on a fair bit of water weight with the Dbol that'll come off straight away in PCT, but was wondering if it'd be worth doing this for a few extra solid Lbs after all's said & done.

All opinions welcome, cheers guys!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    dbol at the end ? Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    dbol at the end ? Nope.
    Yeah, I know it's not traditional usage, in fact, a bit back-to-front, but I was just wondering if, apart from the obvious water weight, which I can accept, if there any other reasons not to give it a whirl and see if it can add a few more solid lbs to my 2nd cycle?

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    I say go for it.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dbol is fine at the end but it makes for sense to use it at the beginning. There was just another thread about this.

DS21 is offline Member
    It can't hurt, but personally I hate coming off cycle and can't image seeing the scale drop 10lbs when I already feel like crap coming off the first week. I really like Superdrol and would chose to us it over dbol . I think the gain are easier keeped then dbol.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    i say go for it. Wont hurt and will help protein synthesis at a low dosge. Why Not ? Run it to pct.....

Thanks guys, I appreciate all the comments. I'm gonna give it a whirl.

DS21, I agree, It's gonna suck seeing a good bit of (water) weight coming off on the scales straight away when I start PCT, but at least I'll know it's just the water, and to expect it, so hopefully it won't be too disheartening...

jimmyinkedup, that's exactly what I was thinking,- 20-30mg p/d just to gimme a little boost at the end of the cycle, and enhance protein synthesis, and yep, I'm gonna run it right up to PCT. I've had awesome results off this dosage previously, so...

Anyhow, I'll bump the thread in 4 weeks time with the on-cycle results, and again a few weeks into my PCT, so we can see what's been kept once the water's off, just to see whether it was all worth it...

...P.S. On a side note, I furkkin' loves Dianabol !!! :-)

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandmasterSpank View Post
    ...P.S. On a side note, I furkkin' loves Dianabol!!! :-)
    i take it you're gonna run it then, do you have an AI to run with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    i take it you're gonna run it then, do you have an AI to run with it?
    Yeah, I figure why not!? This game's all about responsible informed experimentation. I.e. Finding out how 'you' respond to different approaches; in training, diet, and of course gear, if you so choose to use.

I've run Dbol twice before, and I've found I respond very well to it,- but I've never tried it at the end of a cycle like this before, so thought I'd experiment. I have a firm understanding of the workings of the compound, so I know what to expect, when it comes to sides, and water gain. I just want to see whether it can help me add a few extra solid lbs to the end of my cycle.

As for an AI, I'm already taking 50mg Proviron e/d with the 500mg test p/w I'm running, so I will just continue with this as I add in the Dbol. I also have plenty of Nolvadex on hand, but I don't expect to need to use this based on my experience, it'll be on hand just in case.

Anyway, like I said, I'll update with results...
    Last edited by GrandmasterSpank; 05-03-2009 at 01:41 PM.

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    ive ran d bol at the end of a test d bol cycle and it was crazy! 50mgs ed for the last 4 weeks of a 12 week 500mg test e cycle.. its one thing to jumpstart with d bol then let test do the work when it kicks.. its a whole nother world brotha when ure stackin the high anabolic d bol on top of a good dose of test the mass n strenth gains are better and come faster almost to being rediculas!! but whens its all done you drop alot of water bloat and the notorius shrinkin muscle syndrome follows when the extra carbs n creatine n water flee from your muscles faster then water down the drain..

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    I say do IT !! Why not right?? Can't hurt..

I'm running M-Drol (30mgs ED) for 3 weeks at the end of my Prop 100mgs ED (16week) cycle ... basically the same principle...
    Last edited by The Deuce; 05-03-2009 at 05:25 PM.

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    I did mid- close to end and I loved it man!

Nothing wrong with throwing it in there now, go for it

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by GrandmasterSpank View Post
    So just wondering what people's thoughts are on using a moderate dose of Dianabol for a couple of weeks at the end of an injectable test cycle?

Background: I'm currently in week 10 of of my 2nd cycle,- It's your basic 12 week long, 500mg test p/wk cycle. Gains have been good, but have slowed a bit now, and am still boosting calorie intake weekly, so I'm considering adding Dbol at 20-30mg p/d during the last 2 weeks of injecting, and then for an additional 2 weeks after the last injection, before jumping straight into PCT. I understand that I'd be looking at putting on a fair bit of water weight with the Dbol that'll come off straight away in PCT, but was wondering if it'd be worth doing this for a few extra solid Lbs after all's said & done.

All opinions welcome, cheers guys!
    Most like to use WINSTROL at the end to tighten and harden up. If you dont mind the mass and size gains,,,you could add the DBOL the last few weeks of your cycle.

Thread Information