Lintfur is offline New Member

Thumbs up Army Soldier Needs Help on AS

Hi everybody. This is my first time posting here. I wanted to get advice to see what would best help me in my situation.

I am 5' 8" about 165 lbs, male, 22 years old, and in decent shape. My only problem is I have trouble recuperating from all the infantry training we do. The bones in my feet and legs constantly feel like they have stress fractures (I've had them before and they suck) and my body in general never receive enough rest between workouts to really build strength, endurance, speed, etc (My platoon's PT (physical training) consists primarily of running at least 5 miles every day).

So I was wondering what would be a good AS cycle to go on to help me recover from my workouts to get stronger and prevent any bone, or muscle damage? I'm not looking to get huge though - in my case, getting bigger would mean I'd have to carry around even more extra weight when we train.

I've heard, and I'm pretty certain, that Army Special Forces, and Delta Force are on AS. I've seen a couple Delta Force guys and they were jacked like Arnold, haha! Whatever they're on, I would like to know about. If someone from our militaries elite forces could post on this subject I would really like to hear from them.

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    welcome to the forums brother, and appreciate your service. at 165 and 5'8 i think you could pack on some more pounds naturally, which many will agree... how is your diet and training? post in diet forum excellent advice there as well.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Gear will not help with stress fractures. You will have to let your body get used to your military workouts. You're still young enough that your body is producing enought Test to not need any help just yet plus you're young enough to recover much quicker. IMHO

TTexas is offline Associate Member
    Wow, this problem sounds familier. I am a former jarhead myself, also I suffered gross stress fractures in my feet.
    Thank you very much for serving.

From what I read you really shouldnt be doing and AAS at this time. You wont just get huge all the sudden, but if you did that would be great IMO. Also, in my case I was a complete immature moron and still did a 'cycle' and gained about 35lbs of what was largely water and it played hell on my body during the humps and runs. Im lucky not to have really hurt myself. Use the large amounts of natty test that your body is making on its on. Also talk to a knowledable grunt with experience about what movements could help you gain strength without extra stess on your troubled body parts.

Thread Information