higherdesire is offline Banned

Allergic to grapeseed oil?

I am cutting some harsh test with it and a few hours after the last two injections (the only two I have cut so far) I have become extremely lethargic, my nose runs a little, and I fell like shit. It hurts like hell for about 3/4 of the day then goes away. The pain in pretty severe, although yesterday I think I had put some pressure on a nerve, but goes away like I say by the morning time.

Without cutting it the teste stays knotted up for weeks, with it it dissipates but I am gettin sick afterwards, so Iwas thinking I am allergic to the GS. Any thoughts?

I was thinking of mixinf with my tren next time instead.

ttt^^

help

lord henry is offline Scammer&Liar
    hmmm eo is the on most eople have probs with,is it test e your useing? if so it shouldent that ainfull at all ,if its prop ok that sounds right.

sounds like it may be the gso as its only happend the last shots were you cut with gso?

I am cutting it because the test e is so harsh by itslef. And I have only cut the last two shots. After both shots I have gotten like a flu. I have had this batch of test e for awhile and it didn't make me sick before which is why I am wondering about the gso. I thought maybe I was allergic to it since I have syptoms like flu, or reallt bad allergies.

I also did my first tren a shot tuesday and have never done tren before. I think it would be odd to have bas sides from one shot.

any thoughts are welcomed.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Last edited by *RAGE*; 04-24-2009 at 11:58 AM.

diesel094 is offline Associate Member
    sounds like test flu... some people come down with flu like symptoms after injecting... im on prop now and it is painful after injection, sometimes even a couple days after

I was wondering about test flu. I have had this batch for several months and recently started using it agian, but I didn't have it (flu) before, so the question is, can I get it on the smae batch sometimes and not other? Also I have never had test flu before, is it only right after injection for a little while?

Thanks for the input!

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    doesn't sound like test flu to me if it goes away after a day, test flu would make you sick for a few days in a row

do you have anything else you can cut it with like b12?

You can experiment if you have the patience for it. Try taking benydryl before you take your shot with GSO and see if that helps.

You can do a 1 ml shot of JUST the GSO and see if you get the same reaction so you could rule out the test

or you will need to cut it with something else.

Thanks T. I think I will try a GSO shot only the day prior to my next test shot so there will no confusion. That way i can get rid of it if that is it. I will also cut the test with the tren next shot and see if that helps the test. I will post if it is the GSO or not just for reference in case anyone else can use that info in the future.

cool, sounds good

Good Luck

Ok update it is not the grapeseed oil. I have been having no problems with the flu syptoms since I quit the GS oil, then today all off a sudden I have this flu feeling agian and all I did was the tren and test. WTF? I feel like shit and haven't had the problem since I posted this thread. Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post
    Ok update it is not the grapeseed oil. I have been having no problems with the flu syptoms since I quit the GS oil, then today all off a sudden I have this flu feeling agian and all I did was the tren and test. WTF? I feel like shit and haven't had the problem since I posted this thread. Anyone?
    hmmmm better go see Doctor House, he is great at diagnostic medicine

The guy with the cane? Good thinking superman! Hey can I get a ride over there?

Sure, hop on and hold on to the cape tight

Thread Information