32liner is offline Junior Member

Blood Pressure What To Do?

Been on test p for 3 weeks now and have been getting headaches and sharp pains in my head. went to check bp 3 times a day for 4 days now and it ranges from 130/70 to 185/85

the thing is im already on norvasc (bp med) and an anti-arythmia med because have had atrial fib 3 times before was put on meds
    now im sweet

went to docs and of course he said to get off the gear, but he also said it was ok to up the bp med, but im scared because last time i juiced bp was out off control and went into afib for the FIRST time.

dont want to stop because i have bdd and all i want to do is grow and get big

the whole situation is giving me anxiety so i got some benzos, but dont want get hooked on them

just want to hear ur thoughts

thanks guys

DS21 is offline Member
    I never believe you should have to take one medication to correct the effects of another, so I would get off. YOu can also try upping your cardio, that seems to help with my bp. But again I would get off the test.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by 32liner View Post
    Been on test p for 3 weeks now and have been getting headaches and sharp pains in my head. went to check bp 3 times a day for 4 days now and it ranges from 130/70 to 185/85

the thing is im already on norvasc (bp med) and an anti-arythmia med because have had atrial fib 3 times before was put on meds
    now im sweet

went to docs and of course he said to get off the gear, but he also said it was ok to up the bp med, but im scared because last time i juiced bp was out off control and went into afib for the FIRST time.

dont want to stop because i have bdd and all i want to do is grow and get big

the whole situation is giving me anxiety so i got some benzos, but dont want get hooked on them

just want to hear ur thoughts

thanks guys
    bro, 185/85 is not good at all

talk with the doc and ask him what would be your best course of action, if he says it's time to stop the gear, then stop the gear

it's not worth your health

already do cardio 3 times a week and doc is always going to take the save option but a just cant make my self stop because of the gains that put a smile on my face but i dont want to **** up and die

DS21 is offline Member
    You just answered your own question, so quit being stupid. YOur looks do you no good if you are dead!!

Breggin is offline Junior Member
    Just out of curiosity, what is your body fat % at bro? Also, how long have you been on this cycle?

i'm around 12% bf and been on cycle 3 weeks, going to up BP med and see how i go just have to find out if i can cycle or not as it means a lot to me

i know im f*** in the head

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Other supplements that may help could be vitamin c, fish oils, and coq-10

look into them

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    My first time around my BP was in the 200 range...I also am on BP meds...the only solution is to either stop the juice or adjust the meds...you may have to add another med to what you';re taking...I'm currently on 3 meds...even off cycle...while "ON" I adjust and its all good.

I'm done with gear

last night my feet and ankles swelled up like a mother f***** went to docter and had some test they said my creatinine and Blood urea nitrogen was to high and i could have possible renal insufficiency

also got an ecg which showed i have heart block and left atrial hypertrophy

so i'm just going to get high insted

Breggin is offline Junior Member
    Bro, sorry to hear about all the problems. I had issues on Prop as well b/c I wasn't as strict on my diet as I should have been. BP was through the roof. Dr. put me on clonidine to control it which worked. But on my next cycle I will keep diet straight and lower sodium as well as drink more water. YOU should not give up on being healthy bro, quitting AAS is fine, just do PCT and get off. But don't give up on living a healthy lifestyle just b/c of a few problems. Getting High is not the answer. Good luck bro...

i can not stop
    i want to keep going but i'v up bp meds and its still high, feet and and ankle swelling has gone down but still there

just a thought can i stop the test p and do something like this

wk1-12 var 100mg ED
    wk1-12 masteron 200mg EOD

or

wk1-12 var 100mg ED
    wk1-12 eq 500mg/wk
    wk1-12 primo 400mg/wk

dont want any water retention

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I would stop everything until the bp is in check.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    your doc said you can up your BP meds, that is what you need to do if you want to use steroids . Just stopping test isn't going to solve your problems as ANY steroid can cause a rise in blood pressure.

every time I cycle , no matter what I am using ,my bp increases... i get headaches once in a while , i make sure I am drinking twice the water I think that I should, so more than a gallon a day, I make sure there is ZERO sodium in my diet

this is something you will have to deal with IF you want to use steroids , another member who did HEAVY cycles was on both bp meds and cholesterol meds and had to increase them on cycle !!

just stopping test can cause:

* A lack of energy;
    * Low libido (sex drive);
    * Depression;
    * Irritability;
    * Fatigue;
    * Postural problems;
    * Increased blood pressure;
    * Loss of muscle;
    * You exercise consistently but can't add any lean muscle;
    * Loss of muscular strength;
    * Loss of muscular endurance;
    * Physical height reduction;
    * Your erections are not "rock hard";
    * Sleep disorders.

so you need to make a decision, do you stop, or do you take the necessary steps to keep your BP in check

its YOUR body, its up to you !!!

and for water retention, DRINK even MORE water, and add an AI like arimidex @ .25mgs/ ED or EOD start EOD first to see if that takes care of it then go ED if not
    Last edited by T-MOS; 04-26-2009 at 11:28 AM.

will up the bp meds and cut salt to zero and also drop the test p to 50mgs eod .
    Am i better off using a dieretic or a dex?
    Will be adding masteron at 200mgs eod after getting bp under control. Is it worth using anavar as i have heard its not worthwhile?

AC Slayer is offline New Member
    Dude. You are taking bp meds. You are taking anti-arythmia meds. Now you are taking benzos. Get off the steroids and get your shit together.

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    Well you have serious heart problems and you are using gear?!

AS will increase noradrenaline level and signaling and make your heart more sensitive for it. This create situation when your BP and antiaryt. meds will be not working good as you see. You are putting on your already not healthy heart another preassure and this can end badly.

Please dont use gear!

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    high bp can cause kidney failure, liver failure, esrd (end stage renal disease), blindness... and a whole tonna shit... dunno what you were thinking taking juice when u'v already have a past permanent history of things like a-fib and a high bp...

your only option now is to pct and try to grow naturaly through a diet (which is something that can be tweaked in the diet forum) and a good training routine...

take care of yourself bro.. there's only 1 of u... that's it...

Andro9 is offline Member
    hope you feel better bro BP that high is a stroke waiting to happen. good choice in stopping your cycle, tough decision. hope all goes well

Thread Information