str8cubano79 is offline Junior Member

Helios...anyone try it?

Ive been using it (injectible clen with yohimbe) and so far so good. Not sure if this site injecting in the stomach is really really working, but just curious if anyone else has tried it..

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by str8cubano79 View Post
    Ive been using it (injectible clen with yohimbe) and so far so good. Not sure if this site injecting in the stomach is really really working, but just curious if anyone else has tried it..
    i've known some people that used it and liked it, how are you doing the injections(amount and frequency)

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    i've known some people that used it and liked it, how are you doing the injections(amount and frequency)
    What did they say they actualy felt or got from it, better results at lower dosages? Just wondering also.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    What did they say they actualy felt or got from it, better results at lower dosages? Just wondering also.
    i'm asking him one of them now, i'll tell you what he says

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    i'm asking him one of them now, i'll tell you what he says
    Thanks.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

str8cubano79 is offline Junior Member
    well...i started very small dose twice a day. An insulin needle 20IU twice a day...which ended up at 40IUday. It is 40mcg of clen and (forgot amount of yohimbe) per ML...so I was barely even getting half of the clen a day, and it really hit me. Felt hot, all the feelings of clen. I didn't the reconmmended dose the first weeks (to avoid massive migraines and headaches that are associated with clen), and now I am at 1.5ml of this a day. I hit the area of fat (lower gut ) two injections of 30IU in the moring on each side and reapeat in afternoon. Now it is week 3, and don't feel clen side effects anymore , which I am happy about. when injecting, if it is the right spot, it is painless...but if the needle insertion hurts like hell while doing it, pick another spot, cause more than likely it will leave a bruise that will last 2 weeks. I am not too fat, but still have that stubborn fat on lower belly, only place I store it. If you sit down, the excess fat is right there, and when you inject, you wanna make sure it is just in the fat, not the muscle. This way it does not hurt. Anyways, I'll keep you updated, Im doing this for 8 weeks..

Thread Information