Karo is offline Associate Member

Stretching out cycle?

Quick question:
    In my current cycle I did Test E for 9 weeks and then switched over to Test Prop 75mgs ED. I am currently in week 13. Since switching to Test Prop I have made some great gains. Size, shape, veins etc. Seems like every time I walk by the mirror I look better. I've made more gains in the last 4 weeks on Prop than I did in 9 weeks on E. This is supposed to be a 14 week cycle but I am considering stretching it out to 16 weeks just because of the great gains that i'm making right now. I don't want it to end yet! Is this a good idea? Here are my stats:
    Test E/Deca Cycle

Thanks

Karo

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    what are your CURRENT stats after the 13 weeks?

Test E takes anywhere from 4-6 weeks to fully kick in, so that is why you didn't see anything for the first part of your cycle, so when it did finally kick in, you switched to a faster ester of Prop.

What happened with the Deca ???

I got up to about 163lbs (started at 144). I started cutting (diet/heavy cardio) about the same time that I started Prop and i'm now down to about 156lbs and noticeably leaner. I think I have about 5lbs to go, can see abs in the morning before I eat.
    I stopped taking the Deca around week 7 or so due to some very erratic libido issues I was having. These symptoms stopped as soon as I discontinued the deca. Right now i'm just taking 75mgs of Prop ED.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by Karo View Post
    I got up to about 163lbs (started at 144). I started cutting (diet/heavy cardio) about the same time that I started Prop and i'm now down to about 156lbs and noticeably leaner. I think I have about 5lbs to go, can see abs in the morning before I eat.
    I stopped taking the Deca around week 7 or so due to some very erratic libido issues I was having. These symptoms stopped as soon as I discontinued the deca. Right now i'm just taking 75mgs of Prop ED.
    I doubt your libido symptoms were due to the deca , since they stopped as soon as you stopped the deca. Deca would still be in your system and affecting you for 3 weeks after you stop it. Might have been something else causing your libido issues

you are fine to continue the prop for a few more weeks

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quick question:
    In my current cycle I did Test E for 9 weeks and then switched over to Test Prop 75mgs ED. I am currently in week 13. Since switching to Test Prop I have made some great gains. Size, shape, veins etc. Seems like every time I walk by the mirror I look better. I've made more gains in the last 4 weeks on Prop than I did in 9 weeks on E. This is supposed to be a 14 week cycle but I am considering stretching it out to 16 weeks just because of the great gains that i'm making right now. I don't want it to end yet! Is this a good idea? Here are my stats:
    Test E/Deca Cycle

Thanks

Karo
    You can go as long as you feel like you are making gains...and not getting bad sides.....remember the longer you go...the longer you have to stay off...before going at it again..

Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    I doubt your libido symptoms were due to the deca , since they stopped as soon as you stopped the deca. Deca would still be in your system and affecting you for 3 weeks after you stop it. Might have been something else causing your libido issues

you are fine to continue the prop for a few more weeks
    Thanks. I'll keep that in mind about the deca. I'm loving the prop right now!

Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    You can go as long as you feel like you are making gains...and not getting bad sides.....remember the longer you go...the longer you have to stay off...before going at it again..
    I'm not concerned with taking time off as I don't plan to do another cycle till next December. This is my first real Test cycle and my concern is being shutdown for this period of time and how my body is going to recover from it. I've never run a real pct either. I'm going to run 2 weeks of HCG (Manny Ramirez told me to ;o) ) during the last two weeks of my cycle and then start my pct which will be clomid/nolva. Just a little concerned about how my body is going to react as it is all new to me.

Thanks guys.

Karo

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    I'm not concerned with taking time off as I don't plan to do another cycle till next December. This is my first real Test cycle and my concern is being shutdown for this period of time and how my body is going to recover from it. I've never run a real pct either. I'm going to run 2 weeks of HCG (Manny Ramirez told me to ;o) ) during the last two weeks of my cycle and then start my pct which will be clomid/nolva. Just a little concerned about how my body is going to react as it is all new to me.

Thanks guys.

Karo
    if you are going to lengthen your cycle i would add aromasin to that pct

are you running prop/deca right now, if so then you will have to stop the deca a 18 days before you stop the prop since you start pct 3 weeks after stopping deca and 3 days after stopping prop

Thread Information