GrandmasterSpank is offline Associate Member

Dianabol: Achieving more stable blood levels...

...through a decreasing split daily-dose protocol.
    E.g.
    15mg @ 7am
    10mg @ 1pm
    5mg @ 7pm

....Does this make sense?

Due to the half life of Dianabol (Approx. 4.5hrs) taking 2-4 even doses throughout the day would result in a 'overlap' effect leading to the highest blood concentrations levels of the compound later on in the day. This may be desired if training late in the evening, but what if you train earlier in the day, like myself,- and like my sleep. ;-)

Using the 'roid calculator' (http://www.roidcalc.com/) to analyse the aforementioned split dose resulted in much more even concentrations throughout the day, slowly decreasing towards the evening, with the highest point being 1st thing in the morning.

If dosing in this manner achieves more stable blood levels, wouldn't this also mean it would also be the best option for minimising side effects??? (At least at higher doses)

What are peoples opinion on this? Does anyone do anything similar to this with Orals?

Cheers y'all!
    Last edited by GrandmasterSpank; 05-06-2009 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Spelt Dianabol wrong in the title...Tit!!

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I like your rational but I am curious what some of the vets think.

busaboy27 is offline Senior Member
    i think its fine personally i jst split it up evenly to keep the blood levels stable. and keep water weight down and sides... maybe do it 3 times a day at 10mg.. i do 50mg a day.. better jump for me than the 30mg does..

Quote Originally Posted by busaboy27 View Post
    i think its fine personally i jst split it up evenly to keep the blood levels stable. and keep water weight down and sides... maybe do it 3 times a day at 10mg.. i do 50mg a day.. better jump for me than the 30mg does..
    Yeah, I've always split my doses up evenly too bro. But what I'm saying, is that if we accept the supposed half life of Dianabol , splitting up daily doses evenly 'does not' result in even blood levels,- it actually results in escalating blood levels as the day goes along.

By utilising a de-escalating dose protocol, as illustrated in my example above, it would seem the blood levels would be significantly more stable, gradually decreasing towards the end of the day.

busaboy27 is offline Senior Member
    ya either or.. its definitly alot more stable than just hitting it at one time.. looking at that chart they suggest a little different than most people on here.. prop we shoot ed and enanthate 3.5 they say 2 days and 5 days.. based on there half life. im assuming

Bumping my shizzit for a few more replies on this...

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I wouldnt trust that roid calculator at all. Its the same as frontloading a long ester the first week to attain stable blood plasma concentrations for the entire cycle. I just dont buy it anymore.

Take your Dbol at the same dose, split every 4-5 hours. I can overanalyze things, but this thread is rather silly.

Do you REALLY think it will make a difference in gains/sides? Its radiculas.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    I wouldnt trust that roid calculator at all. Its the same as frontloading a long ester the first week to attain stable blood plasma concentrations for the entire cycle. I just dont buy it anymore. I'm weary on the frontloading concept also,- I've yet to see proof of it's efficacy. I've also heard a few people complain that frontloading has resulted in nasty unexpected sides, suggesting it not only brings blood plasma levels of the compound up faster, but possibly surpasses the intended upper limit the user has set for that particular cycle

Take your Dbol at the same dose, split every 4-5 hours. I can overanalyze things, but this thread is rather silly. It's called thinking outside the box and not being a sheep, throwing out a few new ideas so we can all learn and move forward.

Do you REALLY think it will make a difference in gains/sides? Quite possibly, particularly in higher dosages, and particularly when it comes to sides. Its radiculas. Yeah!? You got a study to prove that!? Lol
    Well, guess I'll just have to give it a go and get some anecdotal...If I'm right, I'll have more focus, energy, strength when I train in the morning, feel better during the day, and sleep better at night. If I'm wrong, I'll join the even-dose flock again...Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa

briancb1 is offline Member
    Just out of curiosity, are you trying to do this to minimize side effects or are you trying to maximize gains?

Its been said taking larger single doses would most likely give better gains when using Dbol . (Anabolics 2006)

I use 20mgs upon rising and 20mgs 1-1.5 hours before I work out. That way there is enough in your system to help absorb nutrience before you train and enough in your system to be there after your done working out and in need to recover.

I use my injectables to be the consistant baseline.

Quote Originally Posted by briancb1 View Post
    Just out of curiosity, are you trying to do this to minimize side effects or are you trying to maximize gains? Both really mate, just looking to 'optimise' the dosing of the compound. I'm not saying it'd make a 'massive' difference, don't get me wrong, but how difficult is it to split up your daily dose into 3 descending amounts,- 'if' it's beneficial (and that's all I'm trying to establish with this thread)

Its been said taking larger single doses would most likely give better gains when using Dbol . (Anabolics 2006) Yes, apparently more overall amounts of Dianabol get into the blood stream when taken in fewer larger dosages, as opposed to many smaller ones. Still, in my example you'd be essentially swapping the traditional 3 even-moderate dosages, for 1 larger, 1 moderate, and 1 smaller. So swings & roundabouts I reckon there at least.

I use 20mgs upon rising and 20mgs 1-1.5 hours before I work out. That way there is enough in your system to help absorb nutrience before you train and enough in your system to be there after your done working out and in need to recover. Exactly what I'm doing at the moment. Just that when I up it to 30mg next week, I was thinking of trying the 15/10/5 split dosage thing

I use my injectables to be the consistant baseline. Yep, me too.
    Responses in bold mate! :-)

Thread Information