jridepb3 is offline Junior Member

going to doc need opinions

Ok I wasn't going to go but after reading I think I am going to go to doc. My left arm has a huge lump on it its not red but it hurts. What do I tell the doc I have insurance but I really don't want it to be on my record So should I tell him I want it off the record or tell him im shooting b12 which I don't think he will believe or should I just let the insurance handle it what if i need it cut open is something like that expensive anybody have experience with this?

jfalco is offline Member
    Be honest with your doctor.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    ^^ agreed! be honest!

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    Be honest if you go.
    How long have you had the lump.
    I have had injection sites stay swollen for a good week sometimes

Lie to your mom before your doctor man, he works for you....let him help you bro.

Ok so should I tell him I want it off the record or just let the insurance handle it in case something serious. Anybody have it on their record and it affect it somehow like not getting a job or something

jfalco is offline Member
    Conversations between you and your doctor definitely can not affect a job. You have a legal right to confidentiality.

Doubt it needs to be presented like that to begin with. He wants to get compensated for his services and you want to get treated. Its not a gunshot or stab wound, he has no cause to trip on you. You wot have any problems, get your shvt fixed bro.. should be no problems.

I have had the lump since sun. it just seems to be getting bigger and from the horror stories I read on this site I just don't want to chance it. I am more worried about cost how much does a visit like that cost if you say don't want it on your insurance

People like to exaggerate... sadly even on here... relax, you sound like the swine flu quacks.

lol yea I know man but I have been on this cycle for about a month and the first week was a bitch I am shooting test prop so it was painful almost every first shot swole up and got red but after that everything was going pretty smooth except for a little discomfort I even took a shot today in my sore glute didn't even worry about the small lump and discomfort in my delt until I felt how big it was tonight I mean it just seems like it is getting bigger so i just don't want to chance it.

dont chance it, see your doc

Chev is offline Associate Member
    I had an infection on my leg from pinning and could barely walk. My leg had a red line going up it, so i had to go to the doc. I told him the truth and he prescribed me some antibiotics. He said if anyone asked (like my girlfriend) tell them its a spider bite! Docs are cool people too... he kept it on the low for me. No sweat!!

(1*) is offline Member
    i may be wrong but i think all the insurance would see would be a doctor visit due to lump in arm. even if there is a diagnosis is would be some wierd name and not the cause.

jd111 is offline New Member
    Id say give it another day or two... Ive found that injects are doing this for me... I was worried with my first one, and went to see the doc... as it turns out, no infection, my inject muscle just likes to swell like hell until about day 7-8... just my opinion, if it doesnt hurt like hell, chances are its not an infection... what my doctor told me anyways

Thread Information