markdandy is offline New Member

1st time cutting cycle

im 6'4 250 pounds and i just got some tren enanthate 150 mgs and a 100 clen 50mcg pills im taking 1 clen pill a day for the 1st week and uping the does to 100 mcgs on week 2 and im taking 3quaters of a shot every 2nd day of tren....is this a good way to do a cutting cycle with these to compounds..........thanks for the advice given

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    welcome age, cycle experience, bf%?

im 23 years old and this accully my 1st ever cycle and im not sure whut my body fat % is i just wanna get rid of my winter gut and cut and harden up

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by markdandy View Post
    im 6'4 250 pounds and i just got some tren enanthate 150 mgs and a 100 clen 50mcg pills im taking 1 clen pill a day for the 1st week and uping the does to 100 mcgs on week 2 and im taking 3quaters of a shot every 2nd day of tren....is this a good way to do a cutting cycle with these to compounds..........thanks for the advice given
    very, very bad cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    very, very bad cycle.

can you please explain....like the guy that sold it to me is a professional bodybuilder and this was the cycle he reconmended me taking but i would like more advice

anything that you think should be added or the way it should be run will be greatly appricated

Big
    whoever recommended that is truly clueless. tren is a very potent 19nor and should NEVER be used without test, unless impotence/erectile dysfunction are a goal. tren should also never be used on a first cycle, and should not be used if your body fat% is over 15%, which I imagine yours is.
    I'm curious how long he told you to run this, and what he told you to do for pct.

well its a 10 mil bottle and he said run do 3 quaters of a shot every 2 days...i really appricate your advice though big i know i rpolly sound like a dummy i thought he was puttin me in the right direction...soo should i get a light test to go with this cycle

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by markdandy View Post
    well its a 10 mil bottle and he said run do 3 quaters of a shot every 2 days...i really appricate your advice though big i know i rpolly sound like a dummy i thought he was puttin me in the right direction...soo should i get a light test to go with this cycle
    no worries bro we all started somewhere, I'm just glad that you are here asking the right questions. you really need to have your body fat measured, in my opinion that would determine whether you stop and pct now or try to salvage the cycle. I assume he didn't tell you about pct?
    if you would like to post a pic or 2 we can take a pretty good guess at body fat% and go from there.

thanx man i appricate your understanding well i was assuming i would take clomid? or is that completely wrong....and how do messure my body like im not vary fat im athletic just got bit of a gut

Big
    just about any gym will measure it for you for free. just tell them you're wanting to get in better shape and want to see where you are now. act like you might join and they will be happy to check it for you.
    I like clomid/nolva/aromasin for pct, but there are many protocols that work.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    whoever recommended that is truly clueless. tren is a very potent 19nor and should NEVER be used without test, unless impotence/erectile dysfunction are a goal. tren should also never be used on a first cycle, and should not be used if your body fat% is over 15%, which I imagine yours is.
    I'm curious how long he told you to run this, and what he told you to do for pct.
    Me too

sounds good big i say im around 15% i msged the guy that sold it 2 me ill posty his reply when he msgs me back and also whut kinna test should i add considering i dont wanna gain much

Big
    gains/losses will be determined by diet more than which gear you use. at this point if I were in your position I would just stop and run my pct, then plan a proper test cycle. If you choose to continue this cycle I would use test prop so that it goes to work sooner, being that the long ester tren is already present, but prop really needs to be shot every day for the least side effects.

im really pissed off that he sold this to me and know him good i walked in there and said i have x amount of cash and i want to loose and shread and he said that would be the best for me and hes won many compititions the guys is amazing shape and prolly used every steroid there is and own his own supplement shop soo i figured he was well educated

but thanks a lot big for all your advice ill keep you updated with whutever route i choose cheers to you man...class guy

Big
    many people learn about the positive effects of these compounds without taking the time to learn about the negative effects and the possible damage they could cause. tren is a wonderful compound when used properly, it's my favorite. unfortunately it also has a very long list of negative side effects and potential problems when not used properly, and the way he has you using it is not proper at all. there are much safer ways for you to accomplish the same thing.

can you give me sum advce to accomplish the same with different compounds big

Thread Information