Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    chipfsu301 is offline Junior Member

Vote on Deca vs Equipoise

Deca vs Equipoise ???

Its seems like a never ending battle on message boards. Also it depends where you get your info or personal point of view. Sometimes things tend to look better on paper than they do in the body.

What is your favorite??

I personally find boldenone the better choice for bulking. (due to my epic reading??) Due to its effect on vascularity it is mostly used for cutting, but if you had a drug that increased your appetite like boldenone does, would you really use it to lose weight? It makes more sense to use it in a stack with a testosterone ester like enanthate or cypionate for good gains, instead of nandrolone . Sort of as a base. It aromatizes less than nandrolone and doesn't have that pesky progestagenic effect either, and because it increases appetite it would provide you with the means to an end in terms of gaining weight. Usually that means he will use a high doses of 600-800 mg/week for 2 weeks and then lower that dose to the normal 400 mg/week for the remaining weeks on cycle. But boldenone is stronger than Deca, mg for mg, as well as safer and less suppressive. The beauty of boldenone is that it can be an alternative for nandrolone when bulking due to its leaner results and more potent anabolic action, as well as an alternative for methenolone because while barely aromatizing its stronger than methenolone (Primobolan ), gram for gram.

For athletes of sports other than strength sports or bodybuilding will also note that boldenone is quite likely the most favorable steroid for them to use as it also stimulates the release of erythropoeitin in the kidneys. Erythropoeitin is a hormone known as EPO and heavily abused among endurance athletes because it signals the body to increase the production of red blood cells (erythrocytes). Red blood cells are the carrier of oxygen in the body, meaning that a higher maximal oxygen capacity can be obtained and better performance can be achieved over longer amounts of time before lactic acid is built up, which would in turn result in cramps and a cessation of the activity at that level. In short it improves your stamina. For bodybuilders this characteristic may be useful in promoting increased vascularity.

So everyone vote and please throw in your 2 cents please!! I am not an expert. So I will let you and some of the vets battle it out!

Deca 2009 vs Equipoise 2009

References

1 Counsel et al., "Anabolic Agents. Derivatives of 5alpha-Androst-1-ene", J. Org. Chem., 27 (1962), 248-251

2 Schanzer, Donike , metabolism of boldenone in man : gas chromatographic/mass spectrometric identification of urinary excreted metabolites and determination of excretion rates, Bol Mass Spec 21, 1992, 3-16

3 Aromatization of androgens to estrogens mediates increased activity of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase in rat levator ani muscle, Endocrinol 106 (2), 440-43, 1980

4 The pentose phosphate pathway in regenerating skeletal muscle, Biochem J 170, 17, 1978

5 Weisberger, Ho, Activation of the Somatotropic axis by testosterone in adult males : evidence for the role of aromatization, J Clin Endocrinol Metab, 76, 1993, 1407-12

6 Rance, Max, Modulation of the cytosolic androgen receptor in striated muscle by sex steroids , Endocrinol 115, 1984, 862-6

-Peter Van Mol

It lacks nandrolone ’s advantage of being metabolically deactivated by 5a -reductase. It is only slightly estrogenic, and only after conversion to estrogen. I cannot at the moment comment on whether the effect it does produce is owed to strong binding at the AR or to effectiveness in promoting non-AR-mediated mechanisms for growth. I wouldn’t expect much results with less than 400 mg/week. With that dose I would expect to see some noticeable but not dramatic results by the third week.

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    IM almost done with a test and EQ cycle. I have logged my experience in detail in my blogs.

EQ did increase vascularity to an extent. As for appetite, I have NEVER had such a PRONOUNCED LACK OF APPETITE IN MY WHOLE LIFE AS I DO NOW. I noticed not much more gains over regular 500mg/wk of test cycling and thusly I have joined the ranks of EQ non-users/haters.

In the words of Marcus300 "EQ is good for oiling your bike chain and not much else."

If i could go back to the start, id run deca instead. Without a doubt.

my .02

awesome, good post MMArmour!! That was a great .02! Lets keep this one going!

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    Deca is far better for muscle building imo.

EQ , I would only run it for improving endurance or athletic performance.

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    I like deca , but I havent used EQ yet. So in a month or two I"m gunna run a test e and EQ cycle and give the eq a chance! Hope it becomes a favorite

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    I've ran EQ once and won't ever waste my money and that again

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28 View Post
    I've ran EQ once and won't ever waste my money and that again
    My thoughts exactly.

BigIce is offline Associate Member
    But why compare the two, different compounds that should be uses differently.

Deca being a true bulker and EQ not.

I can see why users dislike EQ when comparing it to Deca and hoping for Deca-like gains.

Shurik is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMArmour View Post
    IM almost done with a test and EQ cycle. I have logged my experience in detail in my blogs.

EQ did increase vascularity to an extent. As for appetite, I have NEVER had such a PRONOUNCED LACK OF APPETITE IN MY WHOLE LIFE AS I DO NOW. I noticed not much more gains over regular 500mg/wk of test cycling and thusly I have joined the ranks of EQ non-users/haters.

In the words of Marcus300 "EQ is good for oiling your bike chain and not much else."

If i could go back to the start, id run deca instead. Without a doubt.

my .02
    Wow bro. You took the words out of my mouth, I'm 11 weeks in on the same cycle and damn I regret running eq instead od deca.

manwitplans is offline Senior Member
    Probably never gonna try EQ if I don't get it for free. Just a hell of negative feedback on it.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    DECA for the win, one paper I read from 2005. The author called it a pure anabolic and had significant muscle building properties.

richtries is offline Associate Member
    would like to see a poll on whether eq does actually increase your appetite, cos this would be a useful tool in a stack imo.

Shurik is offline Associate Member
    In my personal experience I did not see any hunger increase, but I'm naturally always hungry as hell and I eat on a timed schedule, so if I'm hungry or not I stilll eat.

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    If it does increase appetite, I think it would be good to include in a stack. anybody stacked test deca and eq?

Quote Originally Posted by VWbug66 View Post
    If it does increase appetite, I think it would be good to include in a stack. anybody stacked test deca and eq?
    Good question....

anybody stacked test, deca , and eq?

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    have never stacked.... but most people I talk to like the deca over eq.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm scared of deca cause I don't like progestrone sides.

EQ is not a great compound of putting on size, but it's a great compound for retaining what you do gain.

I don't think the 2 compounds are really comparable though, for that reason. They each have their purpose,but different.

My battle now is trying to figure out if I want to do mast or primo next in my cycle.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    1) To those of u that say its a waste of money i LMFAO cause really who pays for gear
    2) Why do u gota pick one or the other try mixing the two it works quite well
    3) I couldnt stop eating the whole time i was on eq
    4) I am running out of things to say with these fancy numbers
    5) I get better strength gains from eq but size from deca .
    6) W all the cycles iv designed for ppl i think gains from deca level off around 600mg ew were as eq the more u do the more u gain

JACKEDnTan is offline Associate Member
    Do you think eq would be a good "beginner steroid ? seeing as tren would not be for the 1st or even second time user.how many cycles did people run with it or before it? what im trying to say is that since guys do plenty of cycles that the gains from eq on cycle dont amount to previous cycles?

gordongecko74 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKEDnTan View Post
    Do you think eq would be a good "beginner steroid? seeing as tren would not be for the 1st or even second time user.how many cycles did people run with it or before it? what im trying to say is that since guys do plenty of cycles that the gains from eq on cycle dont amount to previous cycles?
    i wouldnt run it without some kind of test imo. Its a suppressant and really bad for libido

RipitFuel is offline Associate Member
    i have always heard to run Decca with a test like gordongecko said.. the shit will **** ur body up if ran alone.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    EQ is useless and your better of oiling your bike chain with it.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    EQ is useless and your better of oiling your bike chain with it.
    And with the amount you need to do to even see a little difference, you could give your car an oil change.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    1) To those of u that say its a waste of money i LMFAO cause really who pays for gear

5) I get better strength gains from eq but size from deca.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Jumbo18 is offline Associate Member
    wouldn't eq be worth to use for collagen synthesis since deca is more suppressive?

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    And with the amount you need to do to even see a little difference, you could give your car an oil change.

my gears free, and eq gives me better strength were as deca i dont get strong from but i gain more lean mass

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriboy View Post
    If you want to get laid we can give you rapid aid.
    Restore your manhood with our easy tips.
    Amazing New Products launch!

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    2) Why do u gota pick one or the other try mixing the two it works quite well
    3) I couldnt stop eating the whole time i was on eq
    4) I am running out of things to say with these fancy numbers
    5) I get better strength gains from eq but size from deca .
    6) W all the cycles iv designed for ppl i think gains from deca level off around 600mg ew were as eq the more u do the more u gain
    I'd say most people pay for gear dude, drug trade rarely exists without an end user to pay for it.

don't know wtf you're saying with the rest but the part about the more you do the more you gain past 600 but deca levels off, makes no sense and is dangerous...eq is one drug where you really shouldn't go too high unless you want a heart attack because it increases crit.

Anyway, every month someone does one of these polls...lets not and say we did.

HomesliceYEA is offline Junior Member
    Show me evidence that EQ increases hematocrit to a substantial exent. I have yet to see it, except anecdotal reports. I just got my bloods done while taking 600mg of EQ for 5 weeks now and my hematocrit was 43.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    As already stated-Deca ...by far.

Quote Originally Posted by HomesliceYEA View Post
    Show me evidence that EQ increases hematocrit to a substantial exent. I have yet to see it, except anecdotal reports. I just got my bloods done while taking 600mg of EQ for 5 weeks now and my hematocrit was 43.
    and what were you pre cycle? for all I know you could have been at 39...and at 14 weeks you might be at 48.

If you're saying one data point in the normal range proves something idk what to say.

HomesliceYEA is offline Junior Member
    Can you show me some real evidence that EQ raises hematocrit? Not just anecdotal? And i mean to a significant extent...as in up to dangerous levels

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    and what were you pre cycle? for all I know you could have been at 39...and at 14 weeks you might be at 48.

If you're saying one data point in the normal range proves something idk what to say.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    didnt know there was a debate about deca vs eq,, i knew there was one about if eq sukd balls or not. kindof apples oranges

Quote Originally Posted by HomesliceYEA View Post
    Can you show me some real evidence that EQ raises hematocrit? Not just anecdotal? And i mean to a significant extent...as in up to dangerous levels
    http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/rea/030519.htm

"EQ shot my hematocrit up to 70% on 750mgs a week. that is no joke, extremely dangerous."
    4th post down http://*************.com/forum/stero...eca-cycle.html

Are you asking me if there is a study where people were high dosed eq and had a high crit? no of course not, why would there be.

Can you show or prove to me that high dosing eq (above 600mg or much more) is entirely safe and should be advocated? I think not, and I think it's irresponsible to do so without at least bringing up possible risks.

Then you have people adding in Anadrol or B-12 to a high eq dose cycle, and they could end up in bad shape...so lets at least bring up possible safty hazards.
    Last edited by Kratos; 05-07-2009 at 03:46 PM.

Motobro is offline Junior Member
    I did a deca test cyp cycle last summer. I got a little larger than i wanted to. 233 to about 246. I experienced progesterone related side effects from the deca via a little gynno that was taken care of with some anti estrogens. I managed to retain alot of my muscle mass and strength. I am interested in eq and will do a test/eq cycle with a tbol primer in June.

jfalco is offline Member
    my gears free,
    can't wait to learn this trick, because mine is expensive.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jfalco View Post
    can't wait to learn this trick, because mine is expensive.
    LMAO i'm w/ you there!

I've ran EQ once and deca twice...... I honestly don't like either. EQ was a complete waste of money IMHO...... Deca did give me more size but i just dislike the compound all together..... Tren on the other hand...... rules supreme My bond with tren is almost stronger than with my wife

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

marcmoran is offline Junior Member
    I ran Deca in my second cycle and liked the results! EQ didn't work really well for me...

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    for overall muscle gains and size,,,I would go with the DECA .
    Strength,,,vascularity,,,run the EQ.

Gappa is offline Member
    I love EQ the vascularity and the pumps are wicked. and no water retention

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information