gamemania is offline Junior Member

excessive bleeding

Did my 6th injection of my current cycle the other day. went for my left quad area. pushed it in once and then realised after it was all the way in that the needle was in some weird angle, so i decided to withdraw and pin again. as i withdrew i noticed more blood than usual. wiped that off, and pinned into the new area. went well this time as the needle was far more well positioned. but then i pulled out the needle and blood just ran down my leg, far more than usual, had to use a towel to wipe the shit up. din hit a vein as i aspirated and there was no blood. din have this problem the first 5 times. what do u guys think? im using a 23g to pin by the way...

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    you may not have INJECTED into a vein, but you probably passed the needle through one or nicked one on the way in or out. It happens

gamemania is offline Junior Member
    so not a big deal then? ive also wondered if maybe the oil just oozed out with some blood hence the large volume. ne chance of that?

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by gamemania View Post
    so not a big deal then? ive also wondered if maybe the oil just oozed out with some blood hence the large volume. ne chance of that?
    slight, but most likely just blood . as long as the bleeding stopped, no big deal..lol

Thread Information