Thread: 2nd cycle

johnnyrv is offline Associate Member

2nd cycle

]
    my stas are 5'8 190lbs 24yrs old 10 too 12% bf.lifting about 6yrs seriously,but started at 14yrs old. my nutrition ranges from 2800 to 3200 calories a day, clean food such as eggs 3 eggs in the morning, cup of oatmeal 12oz milk,2 slices of ham and pro complex protein shake.[after breakfast]morning snack is either casein protein with a banana or cottage cheese.(lunch)will be 2 chicken tenderloins with a cup of brown rice.(evening)is pretty much tuna in a pouch with another cup of brown rice.or chiken mesquite).(late snack)is casein protein with cottage cheese. if there is something missing in my nutrition besides vegetables please let me know. SUPPLEMENTS-includes bsn no-xplode and cell-mass.controlled labs ammino acids,Animal-pak multi-vitamin and vitamnin C. GEAR-MY FIRST CYCLE WAS NANDROLONE DECA @400MG A WEEK FOR 8WEEKS AND DIANABOL 25 MG FOR 6 WEEKS MY TABLETS WERE 25 MGS A PILL SO I WOULD TAKE IT EARLY IN THE MORNING Ancillary drugs-was just tamoxifen nolva 20mgs a day for 4weeks 2ND CYCLE-thinking about doing equipoise for 10weeks@600mg a week,test cyp for12weeks@250mggs a week. also thinking to kick start the cyle with dianabol 25mgs/a day for 4 the first 4 weeks, and ending the cycle e with winstolr 50 mgs a day for the last 4 weeks any info in tweaking this cycle will be helpful an appreciated

busaboy27 is offline Senior Member
    12 weeks eq
    test is low.. also run longer than eq
    i use 50mg of d.. each person different. i run it for 6... that cyp wont kick for awhile

eq does nothing for me at all... i would never take it again

get your macros for your diet fig-- your diets got to much shakes not enough food
    and come up with a better pct than the lst one

how long ago was your last cycle? no test in that cycle?

why dont u run a basic cycle and not a stack.. seeing that your first one u did wrong..
    Last edited by busaboy27; 05-15-2009 at 03:24 PM.

cyle was 5 months ago,also i want to keep the sides low androgenic speaking.so with 250 mgs of test cyp i will actually get 180 mgs a week of pure test due to the long ester

busaboy27 is offline Senior Member
    well i left my suggestion...

thanx evrey word absorbed

Thread Information