adam_merseal is offline New Member

Is this dangerous?

Quick question...Im currently takin Halotest-25 (PH in case you didn't know) and Im ready to step up to some test cyp. Would it be safe to just start test after my cycle of Halotest-25, or should I take my pct, then test cyp?

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    how about some stats there mister?

Height:6'1
    Weight:154 lbs
    BF %: around 7
    Dont hassle the age thing...I know the whole thing. Been lifting for 7 years now. Know all about nutrition as well. Im actually 6 months away from having my degree in nutrition as well as personal fitness.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Here we go again...

I Feel Like I Must Ask..

Quote Originally Posted by adam_merseal View Post
    Dont hassle the age thing...I know the whole thing. Been lifting for 7 years now. Know all about nutrition as well. Im actually 6 months away from having my degree in nutrition as well as personal fitness.
    first off you are too young to be cycling. you know that. and you know everybody else knows that. second you are 6'1 and weigh 154lbs. what you think you know about nutrition needs to be put in place before cycling. i am not trying to flame but im not going to lie to you either.

that said....

someone who was ready to cycle (which again YOU are not) would be better off IMO to go straight into the test then post cycle and then run it. why recover your levels just to screw with them again?

what is it your afraid would be dangerous about that?

also i would love to see what the cycle looks like you would be running with post cycle included.

Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post
    Here we go again...

I Feel Like I Must Ask..
    damn it.

and here i am wasting my time with this when i should be sleeping.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    damn it.

and here i am wasting my time with this when i should be sleeping.
    Sleep well bro!

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    way to young!! for your height you could reach 200lbs naturally i would work on diet thats the key to you growing forget steroids for a few years

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    OMFG 6'1. 154lbs?

The only thing I would ever recommend cycle wise for you.....

Is a teaspoon of creatine ed. And a heaping scoop of protein ed as well as i'de say a few good meals solid ed. Run that cycle for like... Mmmhmm 3 years. Then come see us.

"educate before you medicate" (Props to t-mos) Understand the sh*t your putting into your body. And how they work. As well as what it will do to you at 19 years old. This shit isn't magic.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Seriously?? your gonna ask this AFTER we spent all this time advising you already

I Feel Like I Must Ask..

Look KID, your gonna do what your gonna do, you don't care about your health or doing this correctly, SO JUST GO DO IT and DON"T WASTE OUR TIME !!!

good luck, i hope you enjoy never having erections again....I am sure the girls in your life will LOVE that

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow I woke up to this.. after I went to bed to the same thing !!! AHHH Dude.. you just are young and dumb.. enjoy your no sex life.. and ummm while you are at WHAT WEIGHT WERE YOU BEFORE THE PH's ?!!?!? 120???? What exactly did they do for you that makes you wanna try AAS?? WOW !!!

No...I have actually naturally been to alomst 190 lbs. After my last cutting cycle, and not working out for almost 6 months I weighed 148 lbs. I have now been lifting for 7 months again and have only gained a little over 5 lbs back. My diet is in check believe or not. I have always used the same diets, and they always worked well, but not really gaining any weight back this time. Takin Creatine, EFA's, BCAA's, Nitric Oxides, ect....nothing is helping. I have low test levels already, probably my own fault, but now I need to do something to help.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    ^^^ Kid, you have NO FREAKING CLUE !!!!! your diet may be "in check" for a 150 skinny ass weakling, but NOT for someone that should be WELL over 200 lbs !!

GOOD LUCK, you are going to need it !!!

No...I have actually naturally been to alomst 190 lbs. After my last cutting cycle, and not working out for almost 6 months I weighed 148 lbs. I have now been lifting for 7 months again and have only gained a little over 5 lbs back. My diet is in check believe or not. I have always used the same diets, and they always worked well, but not really gaining any weight back this time. Takin Creatine, EFA's, BCAA's, Nitric Oxides, ect....nothing is helping. I have low test levels already, probably my own fault, but now I need to do something to help.
    ohhh ok. i get it. that makes sense now. you have low test already so you want to further suppress it at 19.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries

Thumbs down Woa!!!

Man, I'm glad I wasn't on the recieving end of this post!This is what you need to do.Read,then read somore, and continue this with a nutural exercise regiment. Listen to the VETS.Man, this sh-t scares me, realy..........Titanium

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    really, well lets see the diet then, i'm interested

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    (Really... OK I do feel sorry for him... And I am a guy that hardly ever post.)

I think many are not goin to support you cause of your age and ofcourse your weight. But IF you have your mind set on cycling then you are going to do what you are going to do.

You do need to educate yourself and read much much more.

I mean that in the most direct none emotional way... To sit there and just do a test cyp only cycle or what have you is a waist.

If you are going to do it educate yourself about the different aas. Spend a little time looking at different cycles.

Use Anti-Es, I there is so much and the only way you are gonna not waist your cycles is education....

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    really, well lets see the diet then, i'm interested
    taken from the other thread he got told the same things in....

8 a.m.- 2 cups oatmeal, 6 egg whites, 2 whole eggs,
    11 a.m.- 12 oz of skinless chicken breast, 1 cup of green beans, 2 cups of brown rice
    Preworkout 1 p.m- 2 scoops optima whey, 1 cup oats, 1 tablespoon pb
    Postworkout 3 p.m- 2 scoops optima whey, 1 scoop weightgainer
    4 p.m- 8 oz Tilapia, 1 sweet potatoe, 2 cups peas
    7 p.m- 9 oz of tuna, 1 whole wheat bagel
    10 p.m- 8 oz chicken breast, 1 cup brown rice, 2 cups of greens beans

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    taken from the other thread he got told the same things in....
    yeah, that could definitely use some work, not bad food choices, portions are off for him though

LexusIS09 is offline suspended for a very long time
    So let me get this straight... you built up 190 pounds of lean muscle... and then you "cut" down 40 pounds... so that you could look at like an anorexic-woman?

I'm calling bullsh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    yeah, that could definitely use some work, not bad food choices, portions are off for him though
    i have a hard time believing that is really what he is eating. i deal with people like this at my work all day long. people come to me saying it is impossible to gain weight so of course my first question is about their diet and they lay out jay cutlers diet and i'm looking at some 6'1 154lb kid thinking, "BS" so then i ask what they had for breakfast. usually they say "well this morning i didnt have time to eat but...." then i ask what they had for dinner the night before. "stutter stutter stutter" and when is the last time you ate? its usually somewhere along the lines of 5 or 6 hours ago and it ends up being the only thing they ate that day. same thing with the 350lb woman who eats salads all day and exercises everyday and cant lose weight.

Quote Originally Posted by LexusIS09 View Post
    So let me get this straight... you built up 190 pounds of lean muscle... and then you "cut" down 40 pounds... so that you could look at like an anorexic-woman?

I'm calling bullsh*t.

im usually not one for being a di*k (except in the lounge with my boys) but this guy is insulting our intelligence.

Thread Information