yucon92 is offline Junior Member

Accutain while on cycle?

hi guys im new to this site and was wondering if i could take accutain while taking aas i did a cycle of test e and deca about 5 months ago and broke out pretty bad on my chest and back and alittle on my face i want to do another cycle but dont know if ishould. any advise would be appreciated.thanks

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    If you ran test and deca 5 months ago. You should be continuing to stay of any aas for atleast another couple months. TIME on + PCT= Time off....

Average cycle is like 12 weeks. Pct a month... 4 months total... and u did a cycle 5 months ago? Yeah let your body get back to normal.

As well as if your looking for cycle info. Post stats as well with experience etc.

im sorry i meant that i ended the cycle 5 months ago.as for experience i have been working out for about 5 years and i have done 1 cycle of test e @500mgs per week for 14 weeks and nolvadex for pct i didnt really break out that bad from that one and then did a cycle of test e @500mgs and deca @400mgs per week and ran clomed and nolvadex
    stats.
    ht-6'0
    wt-190-195
    age-23
    bf-not sure between 9 and 12 probably

busaboy27 is offline Senior Member
    accutane is some harsh stuff

Akrobatik is offline Associate Member
    Dont take accutane while on cycle.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    bro - accutane on cycle is fine..... i'm on it right now. I certainly would not run any orals with it.....

Accutane is harsh but i think it's liver toxicity is a little overated..... again..... that doesn't make it ok to run with an oral AAS..... but running it with test/deca and you'll be fine. Keep the dosage low...... if you havn't broken out yet then wait till you start to so you don't hav to be on it for a long time. Once you start to break out..... run 20mg's ED till it clears up..... and then a little past. Keep ur skin moistened..... and don't go tanning!

Another alternative is to start high doses of vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) a month prior to ur cycle..... and run it through PCT..... stuff works great!

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

cool thanks for the advise. is b5 a injection or an oral and how would i take it/

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    it's a vitamin.... you can buy it here..... www.beyond-a-century.com - it's sold in powder form.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Thread Information