exploitz is offline New Member

First cycle- Anavar opinions?

So guys i have been doin my reaserch but i still figure i would ask some questions since opinions are always good help. i no that straight anavar wont shut you down at a small does but at a big does will it?
    also do you think i should stack some test with it for my first cyle or jsut by its self? if so you think you can help my out on witch products would be good!

so for a begginer like me wut you think would be a good doesage for anavar and how many weeks.
    and theres absoulty no drinking on this cycle!!

Stats

Age-21
    weight-175
    height-6'0
    bf%-10-12
    training-3 steady years

goal- Looking to put on a little bit of lean muscle for the summer and burn some fat to get between 6-8% body fat.

bcbrett is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by exploitz View Post
    So guys i have been doin my reaserch but i still figure i would ask some questions since opinions are always good help. i no that straight anavar wont shut you down at a small does but at a big does will it?
    also do you think i should stack some test with it for my first cyle or jsut by its self? if so you think you can help my out on witch products would be good!

so for a begginer like me wut you think would be a good doesage for anavar and how many weeks.
    and theres absoulty no drinking on this cycle!!

Stats

Age-21
    weight-175
    height-6'0
    bf%-10-12
    training-3 steady years

goal- Looking to put on a little bit of lean muscle for the summer and burn some fat to get between 6-8% body fat.

Anavar will shut you down. You can run it at 10mg ed if you want but it is a waste. IMO 60mg is a minimum and yes i would run it with test but you are to young to do a cycle. wait until 25. You are in your peak right now dont waste this window of natural development,

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to the boards, you might also want to go to the welcome area and post there as well to let everyone know

There are a lot of good threads on Anavar here's a link

Anavar FAQ - A great read.

Check out the diet section as well and post it up so our great guys there can help you out in tweaking it to get the most you can to build muscle.

Also I hate to be a nagger but you should hang on for a bit before you use steroids till you learn more about them(what you are putting into your body), learn how to get a diet in check and a few more years to get your body where it needs to be. Post some pics up as well

Thread Information