Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    cyclurious is offline New Member

first timer seeking advice (athlete)

Hi I'm thinking of taking my first cycle. I'm 6'4 220 and 23 years old. I'm going in to my last year of college baseball and have had surgery for a torn labrum (2 years ago). I am a pitcher and 1b so I,m looking for something to gain strength and help with recovery but am looking to keep as much flexability as possible (for pitching) any recommendationss? I can get blue top gh but am not sure about taking with my youth...all suggestions welcomed!! Extra bit of info - have taken methyl 1p 4 years ago and off cycled with 6oxo

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    I am glad to hear that you are considerate of your age and the adverse effects of using both gh and aas. At 23, your growth plates might not be fused yet and using the above mentioned could be counter productive. Is you injury healing well?? Has it affected your pitching? It might be prudent to wait on using any compounds until you have reached your natural best. You could also have a bone scan to find out if your plates have fused. If they have a light cycle of anavar and test might be useful. Decca is kind on joints and flexibility.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclurious View Post
    Hi I'm thinking of taking my first cycle. I'm 6'4 220 and 23 years old. I'm going in to my last year of college baseball and have had surgery for a torn labrum (2 years ago). I am a pitcher and 1b so I,m looking for something to gain strength and help with recovery but am looking to keep as much flexability as possible (for pitching) any recommendationss? I can get blue top gh but am not sure about taking with my youth...all suggestions welcomed!! Extra bit of info - have taken methyl 1p 4 years ago and off cycled with 6oxo
    I think you should do a little reading and find the best drug in your mind that fits your needs... But if your not going to do so, I would suggest DECA and TESt E or C... Other than that, your all ready 220 pounds and 6.4 which is an outstanding base to start a cycle on.... Flexability will not be lost as long as you continue with your routine, baseball etc...... Test and deca did wonders for my knee after it was scoped... GOOD LUCK

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    What is your workout routine like?

cyclurious is offline New Member
    Deca and test stacked? I can get test c. what is the average price I should pay? Off cycle with clomid and nolvadex ?

RA
    No price talk. Might want to read the rules before any more posts.

Deca and test stacked? I can get test c. what is the average price I should pay? Off cycle with clomid and nolvadex?

hi i'm thinking of taking my first cycle. I'm 6'4 220 and 23 years old. I'm going in to my last year of college baseball and have had surgery for a torn labrum (2 years ago). I am a pitcher and 1b so i,m looking for something to gain strength and help with recovery but am looking to keep as much flexability as possible (for pitching) any recommendationss? I can get blue top gh but am not sure about taking with my youth...all suggestions welcomed!! Extra bit of info - have taken methyl 1p 4 years ago and off cycled with 6oxo
    deca and test stacked? I can get test c. What is the average price i should pay? Off cycle with clomid and nolvadex?
    nevermind!!!
    Last edited by needle; 05-21-2009 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Making something out of nothing...

RA
    scammer?

Quote Originally Posted by needle View Post
    I sent you a PM -

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ra View Post
    scammer?
    prb.

Quote Originally Posted by RA View Post
    scammer?
    ARE U BEING SERIOUS lol

RA
    Just curious. He asks about prices and you shoot him a pm.

ARE U BEING SERIOUS lol

RA
    cyclurious edit post #5.

it wasnt intended to be taken that way....

RA
    My apologies then bro.

it wasnt intended to be taken that way....

Thread Information