Edgonzo11 is offline New Member

DecaFire!!! Help please!

Hi guys I'm new to this forum but not new to juice. I'm 22 years old 5'9 and 178lbs 14.2 body fat. I've taken anavar (one cycle a year ago) and dianabol (one cycle about 9 months ago). Here's my question...I was at the mall today and came across a kiosk that sold supplements. They had this thing called decafire and it caught my attention because of the word "deca " a well-known steroid . I asked the guy who worked there and he said it wasn't juice. I asked him that I wanted to gain muscle naturally instead of with steroids and he said that "this was my product". So I bought it along with a pct. Both are 60 capsules for 30 days. Now can anyone please help me out here and tell me if deca is the right thing to take and if it's dangerous or not. I read some stuff on other forums and it was kind of scary. Please help and sorry if I sound like a newb I just don't wanna end up dead lol thanks!

And by saying deca at the end I meant the decafire

pikenat is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgonzo11
    And by saying deca at the end I meant the decafire
    90% of supplements that "promote muscle mass" are crap. Stick with the basics protein, multi-vitamin, creatine, preworkout and bcaas are all pretty good basic starts. The most important thing to do is make sure your diet is solid. There's no shortcut magic pill especially from a mall kiosk. But if your set on taking pro hormones there's some threads here how to cycle them and have suggested ages to start using them.
    Last edited by pikenat; 02-20-2012 at 12:00 AM.

Yeah I get you. I've been doing that for the past 6 months and nothing. When I took the dianabol I can say I've had the best body I think I'll ever have. Very slight side effects. But I just wanna know if this decafire PROHORMONE will "kill" me inside if I take it. I've seen some posts about it they contradict each other.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Honestly I see more people/kids having problems from supplements like this than legitimate aas. They are considered pro hormones and they do effect your natural hormones but not in the way you want and typically cause bad side effects.

I'm going to list the ingredients.

3-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-17-one------>100mg
    17-hydroxy-2a, 17b-dimethyl-5a-3-one------>15mg
    4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-1,4-diol-3,17b-diol--->15mg
    2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-androst-3-1---->20mg
    2a,17a-dimethyl-17B, Hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one--->15mg
    4-chloro-17a methyl androst-1,4 diene-3 17a-diol----->10mg
    Milk thistle (80% silymarin)------------------------------->140mg
    N-Acrtyl-L-Cystine (NAC)---------------------------------->110mg
    Tongkat Ali (Long Jack)------------------------------------>100mg
    Saw Palmetto -------------->80mg
    Chrysin-------->750mg
    Tribulus Terrestris----->200mg
    Avena Sativa------>250mg
    Muira Puma------>300mg

An the PCT that I bought along also has NAC, saw palmetto and milk thistle

Quote Originally Posted by Edgonzo11 View Post
    An the PCT that I bought along also has NAC, saw palmetto and milk thistle

I take those daily and it has noting to do with PCT. You might as well call THEM steroids . It's only a name and the ingredients with fancy sounding names means nothing also. They are not anabolic in any way.

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    In my opinion prohormones are a dime a dozen, and problematic. You don't always know what you're getting with prohormones...designer steroids , dianobol that's been slightly altered, testsoterone boosters, or a combination thereof. They are very confusing and new ones pop up every day with misleading names like the one you just got suckered into buying. Not to mention the fact that the pills may not contain anything that the label states. That alone is the primary reason why I'd never waste my money on a prohormone that I know nothing about. Also, from the sounds of it, you did some poor cycles previously. Taking Dianobol by itself is not a good thing to do, nor is Anavar necessarily, especially at your age. Like pikenat pointed out, you should just play it safe and stick with a proper diet and use a lifting routine that will maximize growth hormone production and minimize cortisol production. Taking prohormones that you haven't thoroughly researched is like taking a mystery pill.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BBrian View Post
    In my opinion prohormones are a dime a dozen, and problematic. You don't always know what you're getting with prohormones...designer steroids, dianobol that's been slightly altered, testsoterone boosters, or a combination thereof. They are very confusing and new ones pop up every day with misleading names like the one you just got suckered into buying. Not to mention the fact that the pills may not contain anything that the label states. That alone is the primary reason why I'd never waste my money on a prohormone that I know nothing about. Also, from the sounds of it, you did some poor cycles previously. Taking Dianobol by itself is not a good thing to do, nor is Anavar necessarily, especially at your age. Like pikenat pointed out, you should just play it safe and stick with a proper diet and use a lifting routine that will maximize growth hormone production and minimize cortisol production. Taking prohormones that you haven't thoroughly researched is like taking a mystery pill.
    I completely agree, there is a certain tren precusor doing the rounds at the moment which from seeing others experiences, it seems to have all the side effects of tren with only a fraction of the results, not to mention the fact that people then try to recover using otc products for pct

Damn oh well I'll throw that shit in the garbage lol. Thanks a lot for the help

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Oh good god. That stuff is full of steroids !
    It has Sdrol, Hdrol, and a bunch of related stuff.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Can u explain how they put tren in a pill form and it passes our liver. I was under the impression 19 can't be swallowed needs to be im

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Where did I say anything about tren ?

smallnutz is offline Banned
    Dude as much as u pay for pro hormones u can get the real deal. Jus cause a good marketer puts deca on the label and newbies like u get half a chub thinking Ur gonna get huge makes me laugh. First your young second Ur liver will hate u. At 23 u Shud have good test levelsand with a good diet u Shud be fine. If u insist on doing shit do the real deal so u don't destroy Ur liver and get actually good gains. Good luck bro

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Dont confuse the poor kid, he is just starting to understand it's the same as most all advertisement/marketing, they lie.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Dont confuse the poor kid, he is just starting to understand it's the same as most all advertisement/marketing, they lie.
    Yeah that did confuse me. Pro hormones is not the same as steroids . I've never taken a PROHORMONE before I've taken steroids however. I didn't knownexactly what a PROHORMONE was that's why I came here for your expertise and advice. I guess I'm gonna give it a shot for two weeks and see how my body reacts. If I feel good I'll finish it if not then I'll toss it.

Quote Originally Posted by smallnutz View Post
    Dude as much as u pay for pro hormones u can get the real deal. Jus cause a good marketer puts deca on the label and newbies like u get half a chub thinking Ur gonna get huge makes me laugh. First your young second Ur liver will hate u. At 23 u Shud have good test levelsand with a good diet u Shud be fine. If u insist on doing shit do the real deal so u don't destroy Ur liver and get actually good gains. Good luck bro
    I've done dianabol and anavar (not together) I was happy with the results.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    u didnt run test with either of this?

Nope and the results were amazing!

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgonzo11 View Post
    Nope and the results were amazing!
    LOL

Stick around brother. Do a lot of research and reading other people's posts, you'll be amazed at how much you're about to learn about using anabolic steroids effectively.

Razor is offline Banned
    Edit, I didn't see your age,
    Last edited by Razor; 02-21-2012 at 12:24 AM.

Big Rob78 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    iver never used this but one of my coworkers did. use to life with him after work at that time. he got a little stronger, little bigger. he told me he woud take 2 in the morning and 3 hrs later he would have crazy energy for the folowing 6 hrs. dont know why..??.. gained about 6lbs but did better on his OTC PCT....that was strange. didnt die though.

Thread Information