Super Man is offline New Member

hurts like hell !!!!

ok, relatively new to blogging. ive been taking oral supps for the last 5-6 years, and did pretty good with whatever was "hot" at the time (except for Clen , that shit didnt do anything ! ) My reason for starting this is to say, i recently started my first cycle of injectible juice, test 300 twice a week and deca 250 twice a week. Heres the question, I mixed the 2 together and gave mysef the first shot in my right glute, didnt feel bad at first. couple hours later my ass hurts like nothing i have ever felt before. So i chalked it up to first time jitters or possibly bad location. So i asked a buddy to give me my second shot 4 days later. this time in the left cheek. Same problem !! I have a big ass lump in each ass check and after sitting still for 30 min my legs are so stiff i cant move them, and both cheeks still hurt like hell !! Any advice?

(1*) is offline Member
    are you sure they arfe in the muscle and not the fat?

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    what size pin you using?

bene7422 is offline Associate Member
    your gear could have a high ba content which will give you some knots in your ass and cause soreness

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    its ok u'll get used to it . ease up and suck it up bro , there is nothing u can do other than this. and yes bene7 is correct , high BA content gear tend to hurt .

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    yes the concentration of the BA alcohol level i believe can have effects.

i would try the injections slower and not force it in as near as quick

sfour_tay is offline Member
    try running the syringe under hot water before injection. shower/baths before and after also help.

when i first started pinning it was hell, but no pain no gain. i was also using 21g pins. for this cycle i dropped to 25g.

also injection speed is a biggie. go slow and massage the injection sight a bit to try and move around the oil. thats where that big lump is coming from.

gl bro

Roshambo is offline Member
    can't rule out bunk gear.

busaboy27 is offline Senior Member
    its cause its virgin muscle...... i done many cycles never hurt ever for years in glutes.. just recently hit my shoulders and quads.. cant even move.. killing me.. second round in the same muscle the pain wasn't so much.. and 3rd round its gone..

amateur88 is offline Associate Member
    could be high BA, virgin muscle or many other things! Just suck it up! No pain no gain!

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    It can be a pain in the ass with painful gear

Heating does help at least for me

but what really did the trick with some painful prop I had was cutting the oil with either sterile grapeseed or cottonseed oil. Help tremendously. I did a 2:1 ratio on the cutting. 2 being the gear and 1 then oil.

gmoney85 is offline New Member
    if you want to get big suck it up (NO PAIN NO GAIN) iv had same problem a couple times just got to deal with it

Juice Authority is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by busaboy27 View Post
    its cause its virgin muscle...... i done many cycles never hurt ever for years in glutes.. just recently hit my shoulders and quads.. cant even move.. killing me.. second round in the same muscle the pain wasn't so much.. and 3rd round its gone..
    Disagree. I've done many many cycles and I still get painful injects from UG gear that has a high BA content. The UGs at times get carried away with the solvents they use. Conversely I never have this problem with HG gear. Most UG gear has a 2-4% BA content and that hurts.
    Last edited by Juice Authority; 05-30-2009 at 10:08 PM.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Make sure your injection techniques are right on.

Inject V E R Y S L O W L Y
    massage area after you inject

as asked, what size needle are you using?
    virgin muscle hurts like this til it gets used to being injected so give it time.

Super Man is offline New Member
    thanks guys for all your help !!! Im sure my gear is quality stuff, so i figure the problem is n my techinque. I will definately warm my juice up some and DEFNATELY massage the site more !! Thats a good point about the BA in the sauce, i should have thought of that myself. Next injecton in about 16 hours, ill keep you guys informed !!

BTW, im using a 23 ga 1 1/2 inch with a 3cc syringe.

THANKS AGAIN !!!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAMER View Post
    try running the syringe under hot water before injection. shower/baths before and after also help.

when i first started pinning it was hell, but no pain no gain. i was also using 21g pins. for this cycle i dropped to 25g.

also injection speed is a biggie. go slow and massage the injection sight a bit to try and move around the oil. thats where that big lump is coming from.

gl bro
    You don't run the syringe under water. Maybe the test while its in the vital but not the syringe itself.

Thread Information